Trump card: could the president help ...

Trump card: could the president help bring a casino to

There are 6 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Sep 22, 2017, titled Trump card: could the president help bring a casino to. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Donald Trump speaks to supporters at a rally at the Klein Memorial Auditorium in Bridgeport, Conn., on Saturday Apr. 23, 2016, three days before his landslide victory in the state's GOP presidential primary. Donald Trump speaks to supporters at a rally at the Klein Memorial Auditorium in Bridgeport, Conn., on Saturday Apr. 23, 2016, three days before his landslide victory in the state's GOP presidential primary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Since: Dec 15

Stamford, CT

#1 Sep 23, 2017
He is no help, Indian tribes have contracts that cannot be broken. Ganim is out of his mind.
BPT

Fairfield, CT

#2 Sep 24, 2017
He should do something. .. considering that he took $200,000 years ago for a meeting that led to nothing

Since: Jun 17

Location hidden

#3 Sep 24, 2017
BPT wrote:
He should do something... considering that he took $200,000 years ago for a meeting that led to nothing
Prolly had instructions to hand half of it right back to the G-man.
Just think, 1/1000th of that fee would be plenty! I wonder what they stand to gain from this proposal- since Samuel informs us the other more established tribes will block it. People generally don't waste their time on things unless they personally profit from it.
BPT

Roslindale, MA

#4 Sep 25, 2017
WorkAvoider wrote:
<quoted text>

Prolly had instructions to hand half of it right back to the G-man.
Just think, 1/1000th of that fee would be plenty! I wonder what they stand to gain from this proposal- since Samuel informs us the other more established tribes will block it. People generally don't waste their time on things unless they personally profit from it.
He majored in accounting.....The law was his second choice..so Sam knows
:)

Since: Jun 17

Location hidden

#5 Sep 25, 2017
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>
He majored in accounting.....The law was his second choice..so Sam knows
:)
Samuel could help count Ganim's stolen riches! He might even be able to help launder some money. No one would suspect him!

Since: Dec 15

Stamford, CT

#6 Sep 25, 2017
That is for sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Locks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buy Smirnoff Vodka Nov 6 Jamesfinley 1
News Arrest In East Granby Stabbing -- Courant.com (Oct '07) Nov 5 Fyi 157
Ferret Found In Backyard (Dec '17) Oct 20 Sfarnan 3
News Armed Windsor Locks Man Confronts Local Residents (Feb '08) Oct '18 Rick brunton 18
News Country star Gretchen Wilson arrested at Connec... Aug '18 Why 1
Mercy despres (Apr '18) Aug '18 Anonymous 3
Tag Sale @ 4 Ann St.: Today (7/20) and Today Only Jul '18 54YrsInTheHouse 1

Windsor Locks Jobs

Personal Finance

Windsor Locks Mortgages