Connecticut School of Broadcasting Cl...

Connecticut School of Broadcasting Closing, CSB

There are 71 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Mar 6, 2009, titled Connecticut School of Broadcasting Closing, CSB. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

The founder of a popular Farmington broadcasting school - one that has placed its graduates at television and radio stations throughout the country - vowed to reopen after the school was abruptly shut down by ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sallie Pay

Orlando, FL

#71 Mar 13, 2009
CSBSUCKS.com presented by The Big Dirty Radio Show:) It's not tearing apart the school curriculum or the staff. The website is a place for students and staff to go to let each other know what's going on and to try and clear some things up.

Please go check it out www.csbsucks.com and please check out our show at www.bigdirtyradio.com

Take care and good luck,

Big Dirty Radio
Kenny

Rochester, NY

#72 Mar 20, 2009
They just announced that any students that were currently in classes in ALL locations around the country will be allowed to finish and get their degree. They further announced that any students who submitted a deposit will get their deposits returned. There was no prognosis on the future of the school at this time.

Good news for all of you! At least you'll graduate and/or get your deposits back.
Xcalibar

Gaithersburg, MD

#73 Mar 21, 2009
hentypark wrote:
**** Robinson, I remember well. What a decent man. Pocks to the banks that pulled this stunt.
It's not the bank it's the new management. Banks only read the balance sheets.
Xcalibar

Gaithersburg, MD

#74 Mar 21, 2009
Kenny wrote:
They just announced that any students that were currently in classes in ALL locations around the country will be allowed to finish and get their degree. They further announced that any students who submitted a deposit will get their deposits returned. There was no prognosis on the future of the school at this time.
Good news for all of you! At least you'll graduate and/or get your deposits back.
They've already applied for bankruptcy
FoxyRoxy

Columbia, SC

#75 Apr 8, 2009
Here we go again...

CSB has shut the doors one more time.

Is there really any coming back from this?
Moose Organs

Spotsylvania, VA

#76 Apr 9, 2009
Now all those DJ wanna be's will have to go back to their jobs at Burger King.

Oh, the Humanity!!!!
foxyroxy

Santa Barbara, CA

#77 Apr 21, 2009
Moose Organs wrote:
Now all those DJ wanna be's will have to go back to their jobs at Burger King. Oh, the Humanity!!!!
hey moose organs, i have an organ for you to put in your mouth! Knock knock
Moose Organs

Spotsylvania, VA

#78 Apr 22, 2009
Is it a Kidney, or your liver, you silly savage.
isaac ewusi

Ghana

#79 May 9, 2009
dear sir,
i want to attend the broadcasting school,am a ghanaian what do i do.my email....[email protected] .com
isaac ewusi

Ghana

#80 May 9, 2009
dear sir
am ghanaian i will like to attend the broadcasting school. what do i do
Windom Earle

Fayetteville, AR

#81 Jun 30, 2009
Even though I enjoyed my time at CSB Orlando, I must give a review of the school after reading these posts...

The Good...
1. Excellent training if you want to get into television news/sports reporting..The whole TV portion was very well done..

The Bad...
1. Radio..
Very out of date training with old instructors that are still talking about carts and reel to reel..

Also, the whereabouts of my former classmates are strange. There was a guy in my class that was FANTASTIC with radio, but not so good with TV, and there was a girl in my class that was AWESOME with television and HORRIBLE on radio...well, the good radio guy CAN NOT GET A JOB AT ALL IN RADIO and the televsion girl is now WORKING IN RADIO!!!!!(not only that, but the radio guy had some radio experience before coming to CSB and the television girl had no experience whatsoever)..I feel sorry for this guy because he had an AWESOME DEMO....

Avoid CSB Orlando

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Locks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former police officer pleads guilty in Internet... (Apr '08) Jun 21 lavon affair 11
News The Unhealthiest Meals at Chain Restaurants (Jun '15) Jun 21 syllogism 12
News Bill Would Raise Penalties For Careless Drivers... Jun 16 ffctguitar 3
Suffield Bunz Jun 15 Susan 3
Non responsive to residents Jun 15 Ri ck Pinto 1
News Windsor Budget Goes To The Polls Tuesday For 2 ... Jun 9 Jones 1
Truck for sale May '16 Tim1953 1

Windsor Locks Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Windsor Locks Mortgages