WINDSOR LOCKS: 13-Year-Old Charged In...

WINDSOR LOCKS: 13-Year-Old Charged In Bomb Threat

There are 25 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jan 17, 2009, titled WINDSOR LOCKS: 13-Year-Old Charged In Bomb Threat. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Police said that a 13-year-old boy was referred to juvenile court after he made a bomb threat Thursday at Windsor Locks Middle School, Thursday, a one day after Windsor Locks High School was evacuated after a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Friend of the family

South Yarmouth, MA

#21 Jan 26, 2009
Bob the Builder wrote:
<quoted text>
So that makes it ok ? These kids need to learn that if they do stupid things like this they are going to be help accountable for their actions and if that means being sent away from their parents who don't take the time to make their kids understand these things at home then so be it.
Of course its not ok and I never said it was. And as far as your statement about "parents who dont take the time", dont assume that all kids who get in trouble that their parents arent active parents or dont give their kids good values to live by.
anonymous

AOL

#22 Mar 4, 2009
ya know its funny. i go to wlms. i was one of the students involved. the student reported the bomb threat with me and one other boy. He wrote it. We did not know he wrote it we jsut wanted to get outa class for aa lil while so we went to the office to kill some time. i was questioned. police did handwritign allasiss. halfway through, the said child admitted to it becuase he was scared. there he was not covering for anyone. OK? i know the kid you guys do not. that is what happpened end of debate
Tax Payer Wonders

Windsor Locks, CT

#23 Mar 5, 2009
anonymous wrote:
ya know its funny. i go to wlms. i was one of the students involved. the student reported the bomb threat with me and one other boy. He wrote it. We did not know he wrote it we jsut wanted to get outa class for aa lil while so we went to the office to kill some time. i was questioned. police did handwritign allasiss. halfway through, the said child admitted to it becuase he was scared. there he was not covering for anyone. OK? i know the kid you guys do not. that is what happpened end of debate
After reading this young person's paragraph, it causes me to demand a refund for my tax dollars that are used to fund the Windsor Locks Public Schools. If this teen is going to class, then his English teacher should be fired! Again, I want my taxes back!!
CT REZ

Hartford, CT

#24 Mar 6, 2009
Tax Payer Wonders wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading this young person's paragraph, it causes me to demand a refund for my tax dollars that are used to fund the Windsor Locks Public Schools. If this teen is going to class, then his English teacher should be fired! Again, I want my taxes back!!
I agree 1,000,000 %......
Cecilia

Middletown, CT

#25 May 24, 2009
I go to this school and we were evacuated because of this. This has happened several times over a course of a month. Its just nothing to take lightly as a joke because this happened in the boys bathroom in the 8th grade hallway and was graphitti about the bomb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Locks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lost black mini schnauzer shitzu mix Nov. 19 Wed Mona Dube 1
Enfield republicans calli ng to harass? Nov 4 james 1
Free Health Fair, Enfield ct Oct 25 Ccwwww 1
Cindy deli Oct '17 Manny 1
Joe Schweitzer hit by car (Dec '08) Sep '17 Crystal 18
News Trump card: could the president help bring a ca... Sep '17 America Gentleman... 6
rentals Sep '17 sharon1234 1

Windsor Locks Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Windsor Locks Mortgages