Windsor Locks Woman Charged With Hindering Prosecution

Full story: Hartford Courant

The wife of a Windsor Locks man accused of breaking the collarbone of their 3-year-old son in May has been charged with hindering the prosecution of the case.
Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Apr 2, 2013
local

Windsor Locks, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 1, 2008
 
Looks like the refuse truck missed these 2.
Bev

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 1, 2008
 
these poor kids....they all need to be taken away from these POS's. He deserves jail time, and she needs a good kick in the azz for sticking up for this piece of white trash.
Manny

Colchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 1, 2008
 
Couple of losers
Angry parent

Fort Kent, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 1, 2008
 
The kids need to be taken out of that house, ASAP. The next blow by the bully father, could be fatal. How could a mother allow this to happen to her child? They should never be allowed to have any more children. They also deserve one another.
GrayPlayer

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 1, 2008
 
Where are the grandparents in all this? I agree, jail them both and put the children up for adoption in another state, far away from these two.
ricbee

Shelton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 1, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I am not so naive as to believe any of these charges. I hope the parents will find some defenders on this forum. Our police & courts are completely out of control & create laws whenevr they feel like it. The aptly named Judge Mullarky is well known for this.
I Am A Bar Card

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 1, 2008
 
Kimberly St. Hilaire, 30, of 24 Andover Road, is charged with risk of injury to a minor and third-degree hindering prosecution. She turned herself in to Windsor Locks police today and was arraigned in Superior Court in Enfield. She was released on a $50,000 non-surety bond, and Judge Edward Mullarkey issued a protective order.

She is not required give any information against her husband.

"According to a July 25 arrest warrant affidavit, Kimberly St. Hilaire gave conflicting statements about what happened to the DCF, a judicial marshal, staff at a day-care center and hospital personnel. She said the boy fell from a kitchen counter, hit his face on a refrigerator door and she didn't understand why his arm wouldn't work, the warrant said."

None of the statements matter in this case.

"One of the other children present in the home told a police officer and a DCF case worker that Kimberly St. Hilaire could be heard yelling at Daniel St. Hilaire, "Who did you beat?," the warrant said. She was also heard screaming "Who are you hitting?" and "I can't believe you would do this to him right before I have to go to court," the warrant said."

Probably illegal questioning by DCF.

This case is sour and most of it is illegal.

Also, keep in mind that the Hartford Courant reports half of the story and does not research the information.
local

Windsor Locks, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 1, 2008
 
ricbee wrote:
I am not so naive as to believe any of these charges. I hope the parents will find some defenders on this forum. Our police & courts are completely out of control & create laws whenevr they feel like it. The aptly named Judge Mullarky is well known for this.
Time for your tin foil hat, Ritchie..........
local

Windsor Locks, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 1, 2008
 
I Am A Bar Card wrote:
Kimberly St. Hilaire, 30, of 24 Andover Road, is charged with risk of injury to a minor and third-degree hindering prosecution. She turned herself in to Windsor Locks police today and was arraigned in Superior Court in Enfield. She was released on a $50,000 non-surety bond, and Judge Edward Mullarkey issued a protective order.
She is not required give any information against her husband.
"According to a July 25 arrest warrant affidavit, Kimberly St. Hilaire gave conflicting statements about what happened to the DCF, a judicial marshal, staff at a day-care center and hospital personnel. She said the boy fell from a kitchen counter, hit his face on a refrigerator door and she didn't understand why his arm wouldn't work, the warrant said."
None of the statements matter in this case.
"One of the other children present in the home told a police officer and a DCF case worker that Kimberly St. Hilaire could be heard yelling at Daniel St. Hilaire, "Who did you beat?," the warrant said. She was also heard screaming "Who are you hitting?" and "I can't believe you would do this to him right before I have to go to court," the warrant said."
Probably illegal questioning by DCF.
This case is sour and most of it is illegal.
Also, keep in mind that the Hartford Courant reports half of the story and does not research the information.
How was DCF's questioning illegal?
Money talks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 1, 2008
 
GrayPlayer wrote:
Where are the grandparents in all this?.
What a ridiculous thing to say.
Disturbed

Norwich, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 1, 2008
 
They should both be put behind bars until that child is 18yrs old.
Disturbed

Norwich, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 1, 2008
 
Do you put a lot of effort into trying to look like an @ss every time you post?

We all know that you aren't a "real" attorney, so please, don't discredit the few good ones that are out there.
I Am A Bar Card wrote:
Kimberly St. Hilaire, 30, of 24 Andover Road, is charged with risk of injury to a minor and third-degree hindering prosecution. She turned herself in to Windsor Locks police today and was arraigned in Superior Court in Enfield. She was released on a $50,000 non-surety bond, and Judge Edward Mullarkey issued a protective order.
She is not required give any information against her husband.
"According to a July 25 arrest warrant affidavit, Kimberly St. Hilaire gave conflicting statements about what happened to the DCF, a judicial marshal, staff at a day-care center and hospital personnel. She said the boy fell from a kitchen counter, hit his face on a refrigerator door and she didn't understand why his arm wouldn't work, the warrant said."
None of the statements matter in this case.
"One of the other children present in the home told a police officer and a DCF case worker that Kimberly St. Hilaire could be heard yelling at Daniel St. Hilaire, "Who did you beat?," the warrant said. She was also heard screaming "Who are you hitting?" and "I can't believe you would do this to him right before I have to go to court," the warrant said."
Probably illegal questioning by DCF.
This case is sour and most of it is illegal.
Also, keep in mind that the Hartford Courant reports half of the story and does not research the information.
Bev

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 2, 2008
 
ricbee wrote:
I am not so naive as to believe any of these charges. I hope the parents will find some defenders on this forum. Our police & courts are completely out of control & create laws whenevr they feel like it. The aptly named Judge Mullarky is well known for this.
WTF? Are you for real?
Waytogo WL

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 6, 2008
 
Wow another two outstanding citizens in WL.
A good friend

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 9, 2010
 
If you know the guy like I do and you saw a picture of his son then you would know that what the papers say are bullcrap! He had a small cut on his right cheek bone! Nothing was broken! His two kids that he had with another women are little liars and when ever DCF would ask them what hapend, they had a diffrent story everytime! People get your facts straight before you accuse someone of false bullsh!t
two liars mother

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 18, 2010
 
A good friend wrote:
If you know the guy like I do and you saw a picture of his son then you would know that what the papers say are bullcrap! He had a small cut on his right cheek bone! Nothing was broken! His two kids that he had with another women are little liars and when ever DCF would ask them what hapend, they had a diffrent story everytime! People get your facts straight before you accuse someone of false bullsh!t
Who do you think you are calling my children liars. For what ever its worth I know that jerk very well. He is a dead beat father who only cares about himself and has no problem what so ever putting his hands on children or women. Before you go calling anyone liars get YOUR facts straight.
mother

Enfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 2, 2013
 
local wrote:
Looks like the refuse truck missed these 2.
i am so glad that this shady chic got what she deserved
EX CO WORKER OF KYM

Enfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 2, 2013
 
A good friend wrote:
If you know the guy like I do and you saw a picture of his son then you would know that what the papers say are bullcrap! He had a small cut on his right cheek bone! Nothing was broken! His two kids that he had with another women are little liars and when ever DCF would ask them what hapend, they had a diffrent story everytime! People get your facts straight before you accuse someone of false bullsh!t
SHE AND DAN ARE BOTH GUILTY!!!! WHAT I SAW THAT DAY WAS HORRIBLE , YES ASHTON HAD A CUT ON HIS CHEEK , WHICH WAS PROBLEY CAUSED BY ONE OF HIS PARENTS STRIKING HIM.AND YES HE DID HAVE A BROKEN COLLAR BONE !!!I THOUGHT SHE WAS A GOOD PERSON BUT HER AND DAN ARE BOTH THE TWO SHADIEST PEOPLE I EVER MET IN MY LIFE , SHE WOULD BRING THOSE KIDS TO WORK EVERYDAY, WHEN THEY GOT CUSTODY OF DANS OTHER CHILDREN KYM USED TO THREATEN THOSE BOYS DAILY I EVEN CALLED DCF BECAUSE OF THE ABUSE AND NO ONE EVER DID ANYTHING.KYM AND DAN WERE THE WORST PARENTS THIER WERE HUGE HOLES IN THE WALLS AT THE HOME, ABUSE WAS WELL SEEN EVERYTIME I WAS AROUND, HELL I USED TO GET INTO IT WITH HER ABOUT THE CONSTANT YELLING THREATING AND EVEN ON OCCASION WHEN I DID WITNESS THE BITCH HIT THE BOYS. JAYDEN WAS ALSO A ABUSED SHE BEAT THAT POOR KID ONE DAY IN THE PARKING LOT AT WORK IN THE COMPANY CAR AND LEFT MARKS ALL OVER HIS FACE , THEN SHE WOULDNT SEND HIM TO HIS DADS FOR A REGULAR VISIT THAT THE FATHER HAD BECAUSE SHE DID NOT WANT HIM TO KNOW THAT SHE HIT HIM!!!! SO YEAH THE BITCH SHOULD BE FIST FUCKED FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE IN JAIL , I HOPE SHE GETS WHAT SHE DESERVES!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Windsor Locks Discussions

Search the Windsor Locks Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
dentist to avoid !!!!! caution (Feb '08) Jul 2 Shelby 16
Debate: Gay Marriage - Enfield, CT (Jul '10) Jun '14 Berwynn 55
Looking for Lisa Deni May '14 stephanie 1
Searching May '14 Dave 1
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Apr '14 America Gentleman Samuel 780
Debate: Marijuana - Windsor, CT (Aug '10) Apr '14 ganja jim 6
david bartini suffield,ct alcoholic & wifebeate... (Dec '13) Apr '14 Concerned Citizen 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Windsor Locks Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Windsor Locks People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Windsor Locks News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Windsor Locks
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••