Clerk who sold Sandy Hook gun sentenced

Sep 30, 2013 Full story: Connecticut Post

Krystopher DiBella will forever be known as the man who sold the Sandy Hook murder weapon to Nancy Lanza on March 15, 2010.

Read more
Derek

Suffield, CT

#1 Oct 22, 2013
That's wonderful because he did his job and saw the guy the gun and now his name won't ever be forgot think of the people that he protected and the people that he sold guns to that were legitimately stolen why don't we just blame him! You guys are jerks
Gun Control Does Not Work

Seymour, CT

#2 Oct 22, 2013
Look at the sentence this poor guy got. It was a chicken SH!T arrest just to punish this guy for a legal sale. Too bad the liberal law enforcement do not persecute real criminal like they came after this guy. We would all be safer if they did.
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Oct 22, 2013
The sale involved was to a man holding a valid certified carry permit. Government agencies checking the fingerprints and issuing the carry permit are equally responsible for insufficient form checking. The sale had nothing to do with the gun legally sold to the mother of the Goth marijuana doping Magic the Gathering playing nutcase committing the murders to impress his fellow Goth doper friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Locks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Windsor Locks Man One Of Four To Stand Trial Fo... 16 hr Larry306 1
News Former police officer pleads guilty in Internet... (Apr '08) Mar 13 Patriot 71 9
Review: Creative Corner Daycare Mar 11 mpa1342 1
Tree trimming in Enfield. Mar 9 WildOak 1
News Suffield Weather Update: Snow to Have 'Big Impa... Mar 4 nice map 1
News Trucks Clash With History In South Windsor In a... Mar 2 RicherThanMoney 1
News Two Enfield Cops Disciplined for Roles in Boat ... Feb 27 melissa 10
Windsor Locks Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Windsor Locks People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]