Boil Advisory Lifted For All Towns

Boil Advisory Lifted For All Towns

There are 41 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Boil Advisory Lifted For All Towns. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

The Metropolitan District Commission and the Connecticut Department of Public Health have lifted the "boil water" advisory for its customers in the towns of Bloomfield , Hartford, West Hartford , Windsor and parts of East Granby and Windsor Locks .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kate

Southbury, CT

#42 Apr 28, 2009
Sheila wrote:
How can MDC say the organisms are not harmful and then tell people to boil their water. For all the money that MDC charges for water this should have never been a problem. All the money that I pay out to MDC I expect clean safe water. This never should have happened. Human lives are top priority! When I pay top dollar MDC, I expect top service and not inconvience!!!
I appreciate your sentiments. I do, however, take issue with your comment about what we pay for water. If you have lived in other areas of country, including those in which you would think water plentiful, you might realize the parity of MDC's charges relative to those other districts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Locks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Public Hearing Monday On 'Aggressive Panhandlin... Aug 25 Barbara 1
News Windsor Locks-East Windsor's Latest Houses For ... Aug 13 Ron Kress 1
News Teardown Of Terminal B At Bradley Airport Begin... Jul '15 Larry 1
Fireworks Jul '15 Laura 1
Old septic tanks Jul '15 Jan Harris 1
david bartini suffield,ct alcoholic & wifebeate... (Dec '13) Jul '15 Researcher 4
Travel Deals scam now in CT (Jun '11) Jun '15 emiligray 78
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Windsor Locks Mortgages