HUD Charges Windsor Locks Couple With...

HUD Charges Windsor Locks Couple With Discrimination

There are 4 comments on the The Hartford Courant story from Sep 6, 2011, titled HUD Charges Windsor Locks Couple With Discrimination. In it, The Hartford Courant reports that:

A Windsor Locks couple has been charged by federal officials with discrimination after they refused to allow their tenants to sublease a house to an African American woman and her two children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hartford Courant.

pirep

Auburn, AL

#1 Sep 6, 2011
Its their house, they should have the right to rent to whomever they please. If I dont wish to rent my house to you because you wear flip flops instead of shoes, thats my choice. This is retarded.
Justice

Boone, NC

#2 Sep 7, 2011
pirep- great point. There are ways around it. My brother owns a large complex. he tried the negro thing, nothing but trouble, We went through some legal channels and found ways to stop the negro rentals. He worked hard and it is his to do whatever. Amen!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 7, 2011
Justice wrote:
pirep- great point. There are ways around it. My brother owns a large complex. he tried the negro thing, nothing but trouble, We went through some legal channels and found ways to stop the negro rentals. He worked hard and it is his to do whatever. Amen!
NEVER try the negro thing. You will always have trouble.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 7, 2011
It's their right not to rent to blacks, blacks are usually behind on payments, and when they can't pay, it's difficult to remove them from your property.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Locks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
david bartini suffield,ct alcoholic & wifebeate... (Dec '13) Fri Researcher 5
kimberly bender teacher ct investigated for chi... Thu 4wheelerguy 1
Travel Deals scam now in CT (Jun '11) Jun 25 emiligray 78
News Report: Suffield Cops Vote 'No Confidence' in C... Jun 19 nataliedas 1
Motorcycle accident (Jul '10) Jun 16 Pinner 14
News East Windsor Man Sentenced To Four Years In Sho... (Mar '08) Jun 13 unsatisfied towns... 10
News The Unhealthiest Meals at Chain Restaurants Jun 11 lavon affair 5
More from around the web

Windsor Locks People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Windsor Locks Mortgages