Windsor Locks Police Officer Arrested...

Windsor Locks Police Officer Arrested In Connection With Fatal Crash

There are 4 comments on the The Hartford Courant story from Nov 18, 2010, titled Windsor Locks Police Officer Arrested In Connection With Fatal Crash. In it, The Hartford Courant reports that:

An off-duty Windsor Locks police officer whose vehicle struck and killed a 15-year-old boy riding a bicycle late last month was arrested Thursday night and charged with first-degree manslaughter in connection with the crash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hartford Courant.

Another WL resident

Windsor Locks, CT

#1 Nov 19, 2010
Just a question. How is it that Henry left a friend's house on Spring Street (not West) and was traveling in the same direction of the off duty cop, yet he was going through a red light but the cop had green. Just wondering.
WLMOM

Hartford, CT

#2 Nov 19, 2010
Another WL resident wrote:
Just a question. How is it that Henry left a friend's house on Spring Street (not West) and was traveling in the same direction of the off duty cop, yet he was going through a red light but the cop had green. Just wondering.
I believe Henry's friend was on West Steet - which means he would've been crossing Spring, since he lived on Elm.

Shame on this police officer and the WLPD in general. They deserve everything they have coming to them.
Another WL resident

Trumbull, CT

#3 Nov 19, 2010
WLMOM wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Henry's friend was on West Steet - which means he would've been crossing Spring, since he lived on Elm.
Shame on this police officer and the WLPD in general. They deserve everything they have coming to them.
Agreed. Henry's friend lived on Spring Street, not West. He was coming from a friend's house on Spring Street. That is a fact.
WLMOM

Hartford, CT

#4 Nov 19, 2010
Another WL resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Henry's friend lived on Spring Street, not West. He was coming from a friend's house on Spring Street. That is a fact.
On CTNOW.COM it says his friend lived on West St. So my bad or CTNOW.COM bad for giving wrong info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Locks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Public Hearing Monday On 'Aggressive Panhandlin... Aug 25 Barbara 1
News Windsor Locks-East Windsor's Latest Houses For ... Aug 13 Ron Kress 1
News Teardown Of Terminal B At Bradley Airport Begin... Jul '15 Larry 1
Fireworks Jul '15 Laura 1
Old septic tanks Jul '15 Jan Harris 1
david bartini suffield,ct alcoholic & wifebeate... (Dec '13) Jul '15 Researcher 4
Travel Deals scam now in CT (Jun '11) Jun '15 emiligray 78
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Windsor Locks Mortgages