Windsor Locks: "Building A Community Of Support" Bullying Awareness Forum

Oct 7, 2009 Full story: Hartford Courant 6

School Stuff Submitted by Wende Cooper on 2009-10-07.   The Capital Area Substance Abuse Council, in conjunction with The Governor's Prevention Partnership and Windsor Locks Public Schools, will be hosting a Bullying Awareness Forum on Nov.

Full Story
Antoinette

AOL

#1 Oct 22, 2009
Just Now In NOV. 09 when i son was bullied s real lot u make me laugh..... But Better Late Then Never
CT Rez

Hartford, CT

#2 Jan 15, 2010
Antoinette wrote:
Just Now In NOV. 09 when i son was bullied s real lot u make me laugh..... But Better Late Then Never
say what ???
Antoinette

Windsor Locks, CT

#3 Jan 17, 2010
Will Repeat It tomorrow, I Got To Head o bed I Will Tell Full Story To The best Of My Knowlege
Antoinette

AOL

#4 Jan 22, 2010
My Son Has Been Bullied Since Kindergarden, He Was Told He Has To Brink A Dollar To School Or He Was Gonna Get Beat Up, Yes School Took Care Of It, Then In 3rd Grade He Was Playing At Recess and He Like A Little Girl and Tried To Kiss Her Not That He Was Attacking Her BUT @ 3rd Grade Teachers Had Students Write Statements On Him So They Gave Him A Inside Suspension, Don't Get Me Wrong I'm Not Claiming He's An Angel BUT 3RD GRADE, and He was Immature for His Age, They Made It Seem Like He Was A Affender Or Something Have Other Kids Who Already Didn't Like Him Write Statements Against Him and then In middle School He Got Punch, Pushed ,Had A Football Thrown At Him. And Another Time 1 Kid Made Him Stand In The Hall and Told Him If he Moved He Would Get His A$$ Kicked , So My Son Was Scared and Let This Kid Draw On His Face and All That Kid Got Was Inside Suspenion While My Son Took The Intimidation and He Is 16 Now And Still Gets Teased or Called Names His Father Had A Stroke and The Kids Make Fun Of His Father, They Start Walking Like A Retard or Call His Father 1 If I Didn't have To Work I Would Of HOME SCHOOLED HIM, That's All I Got To Say 4 NOW
Cleo Gervase

Crownsville, MD

#5 Sep 7, 2013
the best fr ee online dating website! video chat, send and receive messages, and flirts all free!! check it out! http://tinyurl.com/k825c8h
Justin Ferreira

Crownsville, MD

#6 Sep 7, 2013
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/k7tlx8j

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Locks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Disturbed 807
Travel Deals scam now in CT (Jun '11) Mon TRIPPER 76
Debate: Gay Marriage - Enfield, CT (Jul '10) Sep 24 Pam 57
Best food in enfield? Sep 18 Belly 1
Windsor Locks Man Pleads Guilty In Underage Sex... (Apr '08) Sep 14 Legal Fairness 24
Enfield Man Gets Approval To Open 'Powder Hollo... (Apr '14) Sep 8 Not stupid 2
Hartford Prostitution Stings Leads To 17 Arrests (Sep '13) Sep 5 Anthony Wall 6

Windsor Locks Jobs

Windsor Locks People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Windsor Locks News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Windsor Locks

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]