Judge: Cipriani Must Stay In U.S. Prison

Judge: Cipriani Must Stay In U.S. Prison

There are 9 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Apr 1, 2009, titled Judge: Cipriani Must Stay In U.S. Prison. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Benedetto Cipriani learns this morning how many years he'll spend in prison for arranging the murder of three men at a Windsor Locks auto repair shop five years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Wallingford, CT

#1 Apr 1, 2009
Not so smug now are you you scumbag! I'm so happy that this guy will have to serve out his time in the U.S. No cushy time in Italy! RIP Bobby, Lorne & Barry
Better research

Millbury, MA

#2 Apr 1, 2009
When the original version of this story was posted yesterday, I complained about the quality of the research and the fact that it was therefore impossible to even make an educated guess about whether the judge was right or wrong. Today's story has a few more details, but if you read the JI's coverage from yesterday (as this reporter must have) you will have a bit better understanding.
Bad Benny

Hartford, CT

#3 Apr 1, 2009
May all the lives affected by this horrible act finally find peace. And Benny I hope your PIECE was well worth it. Must have been something very special. IDIOT !!!!!!!!!!

Winston Salem, NC

#4 Apr 1, 2009
I think he would have been let out of an Italian prison too soon. Good for the judge for saying NO to the transfer back to Italy. He deserves to spend the rest of his miserable life in a US prison. You never know, there may be prisoners who knew the men killed.
Hang Em High

Springfield, MA

#5 Apr 1, 2009
Cheaper than feeding and housing him and also providing the all important health care. Plus as an added benefit, rope is recyclable.

Avon, CT

#6 Apr 1, 2009
I applaud the judge in this case. all judges should be as tough. I hope Benny enjoys prison food. To bad NO WINE! I will have a glass of a nice Italian wine and toast the judge!!!
Snow White

Wallingford, CT

#8 Apr 1, 2009
This prick should be sentenced to death why waste our money feeding this scumb bag.. I feel for the familys..

Waianae, HI

#9 Apr 1, 2009
He looks very old for 53

Avon, CT

#11 Apr 2, 2009
Snow White wrote:
This **** should be sentenced to death why waste our money feeding this scumb bag.. I feel for the familys..
I am very much in favor of capital punnishment. On the other hand this scum will rot in jail for the rest of his life. Overall it will cost us less as well. Let him rot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Locks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing dog near nevins Ave - Longmeadow line Oct 19 Jess 2
Tag Sale Oct 14 Roberta Metta 1
Enrico Fermi High class Ring 2003 Oct 5 Savanti 1
boooooyeeeeee Sep 29 jamamma 1
News Former police officer pleads guilty in Internet... (Apr '08) Sep 28 Becht treason 16
Bed pillows for free Sep '16 Barbara W 1
tag sale @ 85 Steele Rd Sep '16 Ronald Boudreau 2

Windsor Locks Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Windsor Locks Mortgages