Rapper Tone Loc collapses during conc...

Rapper Tone Loc collapses during concert; condition not immediately known

There are 4 comments on the ottawacitizen.com story from Mar 17, 2013, titled Rapper Tone Loc collapses during concert; condition not immediately known. In it, ottawacitizen.com reports that:

The Des Moines Register reports that Loc, whose real name is Anthony T. Smith, collapsed after finishing a song during a Saturday night concert in Des Moines, Iowa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ottawacitizen.com.

Sheik Yerbouti

Southampton, PA

#1 Mar 18, 2013
No great loss.(c)rappers and their fans are PUNKS and SCUM!
TraceDog707

Vacaville, CA

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
No great loss.(c)rappers and their fans are PUNKS and SCUM!
'Sheik'- You sound like a real IDIOT! Go FUCK YOURSELF! I happen to be a rap fan and Im NO PUNK. If you would like to see for your bitch ass self, I'd be more than happy to meet you sonewhere so that you can say this to my face. I live in Vacaville, Ca off of the Browns Valley Parkway/Allison Dr Exit on I-80
TraceDog707

Vacaville, CA

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Thats terrible :-(.

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 23, 2013
TraceDog707 wrote:
<quoted text>
'Sheik'- You sound like a real IDIOT! Go FUCK YOURSELF! I happen to be a rap fan and Im NO PUNK. If you would like to see for your bitch ass self, I'd be more than happy to meet you sonewhere so that you can say this to my face. I live in Vacaville, Ca off of the Browns Valley Parkway/Allison Dr Exit on I-80
Only a punk loser would challenge somebody to a fight over an opinion about a has been rapper. Now go get your shine box.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A look at Debbie Wasserman Schultz's political ... Sun Yenta Walking 1
boycott the usps Sun JOHNNY LENNON 1
Hillary Clinton Meltdown Jul 22 TRUMP YES 16
Danfoss Jul 14 Truth seeker 1
the truth about the jews and israel Jul 13 BUDD PRESCOTT 1
News Corrections board hires warden not knowing of O... Jun 27 What 3
News Warren County arrest report (Jul '08) Jul '15 hate the abels 2

Windsor Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance