John Palmer elected to national churc...

John Palmer elected to national church office

There are 5 comments on the Des Moines Register story from Aug 14, 2007, titled John Palmer elected to national church office. In it, Des Moines Register reports that:

“Pastor Palmer is excellent for this position”

The Rev. John M. Palmer, former pastor of First Assembly of God Church in Des Moines, was elected general secretary of the Assemblies of God over the weekend. via Des Moines Register

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Des Moines Register.

Matthew Ryan Welch

Meadville, PA

#1 Aug 17, 2007
I am very excited to see what God does through Pastor Palmer. I had the priviledge to meet him when he came to Tri-County Assembly of God in Cincinnati, Ohio when I was in Master's Commission. He has such a heart for missions and for the work of the gospel and I have no doubt that God will use him for some amazing things over the course of the next couple years until the next election in 2009.
do you sue

United States

#2 Sep 9, 2007
I wonder if John believes in suing churches like the rest of A/G leadership?
New leadership allows

San Antonio, TX

#3 Dec 5, 2007
How can this happen and will anyone help us?

I just received a letter toady form the Southern Missouri District council of The
Assemblies of God. Following is a copy of the letter's contents;
Dated November 29, 2007
Dear Fellow Ministers:
We Trust the blessings of God are greatly upon each of you during this special Holiday
Season.

In our October presbyters meeting a motion prevailed that no Assemblies of God
credentialed minister in our district will be allowed to attend a non-Assemblies of God
Church unless they are given permission by the Presbytery Board.

It was also moved that the District write a letter to those ministers that have been
brought to our attention who are attending a non-Assemblies of God Church indicating it
will be necessary for them to receive District Presbytery approval for them to do so, or
their credentials will be in jeopardy.

If you or some credentialed minister in your church falls into this category, please
comply or encourage them to follow through with this action.

May God continue to bless you and your family as together we strive to enhance the
Kingdom of God.

Sincerely in Christ
Bill Baker
Superintendent
Southern Missouri District Council
player John

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Feb 27, 2009
I guess we know what John believes in now, we just don't know her name.
Beams

Gray, KY

#5 Apr 17, 2013
National office of the church of the store taker!. God doesn't want me to work so I made my own job of cursing Him. I also curse the Holy Spirit!!!. I shore do it!!!. HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!. I curse those real good every day!. I have to keep my mind occupied someway God and I certainly don't see how an idle mind builds character mister!!!. Zeioy zeioy zeioy. HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!. I tell you, I love it, I love it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A look at Debbie Wasserman Schultz's political ... Jul 24 Yenta Walking 1
boycott the usps Jul 24 JOHNNY LENNON 1
Hillary Clinton Meltdown Jul 22 TRUMP YES 16
Danfoss Jul 14 Truth seeker 1
the truth about the jews and israel Jul 13 BUDD PRESCOTT 1
News Corrections board hires warden not knowing of O... Jun 27 What 3
News Warren County arrest report (Jul '08) Jul '15 hate the abels 2

Windsor Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance