Teen's family asks community to send ...

Teen's family asks community to send only prayers

There are 1 comment on the Fort Collins Coloradoan story from Jul 5, 2007, titled Teen's family asks community to send only prayers. In it, Fort Collins Coloradoan reports that:

“What can I do to help the family?”

David Crider has a lot of fans. The 14-year-old, who will be a freshman at Windsor High School this fall, is on the minds of a lot of people - both local and national - and one of them called me up last week. via Fort Collins Coloradoan

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Collins Coloradoan.

Kaitlyn M

Glenwood Springs, CO

#1 Jul 8, 2007
Hey David! I know that we really didn't talk much at school. But I just want you to know that you have been on my mind and my whole families mind these past few months. We all have been praying for you. You are a strong person and mean a lot to me. I hope to see you soon!
Love, Kaitlyn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are blacks and mexicans so uncivilized? (Apr '11) Jul 1 AverageWhiteMan 23
sorry Greeley, you suck (Dec '08) Jun 27 So No Thanks 6
Jesse Miller Jun 21 Curious 5
Mrs short john Evans middle school Jun 17 jdnd 1
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Jun 14 Forth Collins del... 1
News Hartford Homes begins construction on 287-home ... Jun 10 jenny010101 1
News Police try to determine if 3 Colorado shootings... Jun 7 American_Infidel 9
More from around the web

Windsor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Windsor Mortgages