Weld County RE-4 School District Stil...

Weld County RE-4 School District Still Needs Substitutes

There are 1 comment on the www.windsor.k12.co.us story from Jan 8, 2008, titled Weld County RE-4 School District Still Needs Substitutes. In it, www.windsor.k12.co.us reports that:

Did you know our schools are in great need of substitutes and not just for teaching? If you like to volunteer at the school why not get paid? Windsor schools are looking for secretary, teacher aide, health aide, and food service substitutes. If you love kids and enjoy helping our community, you can stop by the District Office at 1020 Main Street from 7:30-4:30 weekdays. You can also call 970-686-8000 if you have questions. Training is provided and you'll need to go through a fingerprint process.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.windsor.k12.co.us.

Since: Jan 08

Round Rock, TX

#1 Jan 8, 2008
We really need some good substitutes in our schools supporting our staff and children. I personally witnessed a couple of classes caught in a bind this year in one of our elementary schools. We need to keep this from happening. Also, to those who have joined the school district as substitutes, thank you. You make a difference. Also, don't forget to get out there and volunteer in your child's school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA Fraud/Bankruptcy fraud Jul 17 Funny you 5
Feelings gone too far for mom Jul 16 Logan191998 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Fort Collins (Jan '17) Jul 12 Mir 56
Mary is here Jul 11 BOHICA 1
News Two men indicted in Greeley sex slave network Jul 6 Tawpix 1
How well do you know your neighbers Jul 3 Pber2279 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Greeley Jun 22 DYPEarson 5

Windsor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance