Two People Die in Southington Townshi...

Two People Die in Southington Township Car Accident

There are 169 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Aug 1, 2010, titled Two People Die in Southington Township Car Accident. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

SOUTHINGTON TWP., Ohio -- Police are investigating after two people died in a car accident on State Route 305 near Painsville Warren Road in Trumbull County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Garth Snow

Cleveland, OH

#162 Aug 25, 2010
I know Southington!! I knew a real bi**h of a woman who lived there. I USED to be friends with a woman who lived in that racist town and this woman was a bi**h from hell. Too bad she was not the victim in this car crash.
Pamela

West Salem, OH

#163 Jun 1, 2012
Andy R wrote:
I have 2 words for the idiots who continue to cause this type of a mess on the roadways and freeways of Northeast Ohio!! These 2 words are the following: DRIVE SLOWER!!!!!!!!!!
REALLY... how ignorant you are! You don't even know what happen... it's been almost two years since we lost them and I just came across this! YOU ARE THE IDIOT.... THEY WERE MY NEPHEWS, BOTH OF MY OLDER BROTHERS LOST A SON THT DAY! I PRAY TO GOD YOU NEVER HAVE TO EXPERIENCE SOMETHING AS TRAGIC AS THIS. THEY WERE BOTH GREAT, AWESOME, ARTISTIC, CARING, LOVING YOUNG MEN. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO EVEN COMMENT ON THIS. IF IT WOULD HAVE BEEN YOU THAT WERE KILLED IN THAT ACCIDENT, I CAN SAY MARKIE AND LOGAN WOULD NEVER HAD BEEN THAT LOW, IGNORANT, HATEFULL, UGLY OF PEOPLE TO HAVE SAID THAT ABOUT YOU! GET A LIFE AND LEARN HOW TO BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHER'S FEELINGS. I FELL SORRY FOR YOU THAT YOU HAD TO LASH OUT LIKE YOU DID ABOUT TWO BOYS THAT ONLY SHOWED LOVE TO THIER FAMILY AND FRIENDS. LOVE YOU MARKIE AND LOGAN AND MISS YOU EVERYDAY!
Pamela

West Salem, OH

#164 Jun 1, 2012
Mike McCarthy wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, nobody or no thing "robbed" these two individuals of anything since these two individuals decided to put themselves in the position they were in on Sunday morning. Second of all, these two individuals might still be alive today if the driver would have not driven as fast as he did on that road. Have you not heard the term "speed kills"?
Why does everyone think it was speed? And I really don't think my nephews put themself in the position that they were in that night. Has anyone thought maybe something could have ran out in front of Markie as he was driving that night going around that curve.....mmmmm no that hasn't come to anyone's mind. Well since both of my brother's lost a son that night, guess we will never know why Markie crossed over in the other lane of a road that he drove all the time. One thing I know is that there are a lot of peopl on her that has made assumptions and have posted cruel and irgnorant statements. Your's hasn't been as bad as some that I have read but I wanted to set the situation straight! They were very loving and caring boys that would have helped anyone no matter financial situation, color or nationality! I miss those boys more everyday!
Pamela

West Salem, OH

#165 Jun 1, 2012
Andy R wrote:
I have 2 words for the idiots who continue to cause this type of a mess on the roadways and freeways of Northeast Ohio!! These 2 words are the following: DRIVE SLOWER!!!!!!!!!!
Andy I am the Aunt to both those boys, Markie is my oldest brother's son and Logan is my other brother's son. I have found that your response on here is very sad, because you have not a clue in what happen that night, if you had done some research you would have found that it was an accident. It's a very dangerous curve and many, did I say many, accidents have happen there. Markie has driven that road many times and I know that Markie would never have done anything to hurt any of his cousins. We don't know if an animal ran out in front of Markie and caused him to go left of center. You really need to think before you post, think about people's feelings that have already been devistated by tragedies that you read about. Because unless you are family or a very close friend, you don't know all the details of what the media has published. And we all know that the media doesn't always post all the facts or complete facts. May GOD BLESS you and may you never go through anything like this. It's been almost two years and it hurts as much as the 4 a.m. call I got that morning after the accident.
Pamela

West Salem, OH

#166 Jun 1, 2012
OK, LET US SET THE SITUATION STRAIGHT, I HAVE READ MANY OF THESE COMMENTS TODAY, I DON'T REALLY CARE IF IT IS A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE CAN LEAVE WHAT THEY FEEL ABOUT THE ACCIDENT! ONE PERSON POSTED SAYING THEY ARE FROM HOUSTON, I TAKE IT THEY ARE IN TEXAS, WELL THEY DON'T HAVE THE FACTS ABOUT THE ACCIDENT AND SHOULDN'T EVEN COMMENT. ANOTHER GUY ANDY R, DON'T THINK HE THOUGHT BEFORE HE POSTED... REALLY THE IDIOTS THAT DECIDED TO POST "SPEED KILLS" NO DUH!!!! BUT COULDN'T YOU HAVE POSTED SOMETHING LIKE, "I WONDER IF HE WAS SPEEDING?" OR, "I WONDER IF SOMETHING RAN OUT IN FRONT OF THE CARS PATH?" OR EVEN "WONDER IF SOMETHING BROKE ON THE FRONT OF THE CAR THAT CAUSED HIM TO LOSE CONTROL OF HIS STEERING" NO DIDN'T THINK SO, EVERYONE ALWAYS ASSUMES IT'S SPEED! WELL GUESS THIS IS A OPEN FORUM SO..... TO THOSE WHO HAVE CHOSE TO BE IGNORANT AND INCONSIDERANT AND HAVE CHOSEN TO MAKE FUN OF A PERSON'S SPELLING OR LACK OF... MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR UNGRACIOUS SOUL, I REALLY DON'T WORRY ABOUT MY SPELLING OR GRAMMAR SO MUCH ON HERE BECAUSE IT'S NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT, THIS IS COMING FROM "THIER" HEARTS ON HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT MARKY AND LOGAN.
I WAS BLESSED BY GOD TO HAVE MARKY AND LOGAN AS MY NEPHEWS, HELD THEM AS NEWBORNS AND WATCHED THEM GROW INTO CARING, LOVING, COMPASSIONATE, ARTISTIC, ATHLETIC AND VERY HANDSOME YOUNG MEN. THEY BOTH KNEW GOD AND KNEW THE SACRIFICE THAT GOD GAVE IN GIVING HIS ONLY SON JESUS TO DIE FOR OUR SINS, THEY BOTH BELIEVED. ON AUGUST 1,2010 MY BROTHER MARK AND BROTHER RONNIE LOST THIER YOUNGEST CHILDREN AND SONS MARKY AND LOGAN. YES, MARKY WAS DRIVING THAT NIGHT AND ON A ROAD THAT HE DROVE MANY TIMES. DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY BOTH PASSED AWAY INSTANTLY WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHY MARKIE WENT LEFT OF CENTER. I HAVE COME TO FIND ON HERE THAT PEOPLE DON'T REALLY CARE IF THEY DON'T KNOW OR HAVE ALL THE FACTS THEY JUST HAVE TO RUN THIER MOUTHS! I'M JUST GOING TO TAKE IT THAT THEY LIVE PATHETIC LIVES AND HAVE SUCH LOW SELF WORTH, THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN GET ON HERE AND SAY MEAN AND UGLY THINGS ABOUT OTHERS TO MAKE THIERSELF FEEL BETTER...... SO BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT ME, I AM A VERY HAPPY WIFE, MOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER, NIECE, AUNT AND FRIEND. HAVE A VERY BLESSED LIFE..:) I'M AN EDUCATED PERSON THAT ISN'T AFRAID TO CONFESS THAT I DO HAVE SPELLING ERRORS AND USE GRAMMAR IN A WAY THAT SHOULDN'T BE USED SOMETIMES... I'M HUMAN! BUT, I WOULD NEVER RESPOND ABOUT AN ARTICLE WHERE A FAMILY LOST MEMBERS OF THIER FAMILY WITH IGNORANT THOUGHTS.... I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE PLACE ON HERE WHERE IT SAYS COMMENT ON THE ACCIDENT THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM WHERE YOU CAN SHOW YOUR IGNORANCE.... I DO BELIEVE IT'S FOR PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED AND KNOW THE AREA OF WHERE THE ACCIDENT HAPPENED. A COMMENT LIKE: "WOW, THAT IS A TERRIBLE CURVE WHERE THOSE BOYS WRECKED, I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED, COULD SOMETHING HAVE BROKE IN MARK'S CAR, DID SOMETHING RUN OUT IN FRONT OF HIM. WHAT A SAD DAY FOR THAT FAMILY.. MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH THEM".. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN AN ACCEPTABLE COMMENT, YOU GET TO EXPRESS AND BE THOUGHTFUL AT THE SAME TIME! WOW, THAT CAN BE DONE! WHY DO PEOPLE FEEL THEY HAVE TO ALWAYS BE NEGATIVE AND INCONSIDERANT? I LOVE YOU MARKIE AND LOGAN, NOT A DAY GOES BY I DON'T THINK OF YOU! WE'VE MISSED YOU AT HOLIDAYS AND BIRTHDAY GATHERINGS. I KNOW GOD ONLY LOANS US TO EACHOTHER UNTIL HE WANTS US BACK, GOD WATCHED BOTH OF YOU AND KNEW IT WAS TIME. WE MAY NOT AGREE WITH HIM SOMETIMES BUT I'M THANKFUL WITH THE TIME HE DID GIVE YOU BOTH TO US! YOU CAME FROM A FAMILY THAT HAS ALWAYS THOUGHT OF OTHERS AND HAS SHOWN LOVE. YOU ARE VERY LOVED BOYS AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN YOUNG AND HANDSOME IN OUR MINDS. WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU MORE EVERYDAY! THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH LOVING NEPHEWS TO ME AND MARK AND COUSINS TO SAMANTHA AND MEGAN!
Pamela

West Salem, OH

#167 Jun 1, 2012
YES, I know I spelled THEIR wrong... did it to see if this certain person had negative things to say!
Pamela

West Salem, OH

#168 Jun 1, 2012
MYSMILEYFACE....keep your comments in Houston! You know not the truth! Shame on you for posting.

ANDY R..... same to you. Shame on you for your post!

AND..anyone else who decides to use articles like this one to show how ignorant and inconsiderat you are.... save it! Clean out your own family trees before commenting on another family!

OK! Thanks!
Pamela

West Salem, OH

#169 Jun 1, 2012
Garth Snow wrote:
I know Southington!! I knew a real bi**h of a woman who lived there. I USED to be friends with a woman who lived in that racist town and this woman was a bi**h from hell. Too bad she was not the victim in this car crash.
I'm sorry that you came to a conclusion because of one person's actions towards you. Markie and Logan are from Garrettsville. Yes, they have friends from Southington. Don't know who that woman is and if she treats people like you said, don't want to know her. We are a loving and thoughtful family and have raised our children as such. Sorry you had to experience that! But not nice to wish death on anyone. GOD BLESS, and prayers that you will never experience racism like that again!:)
Pamela

North Ridgeville, OH

#170 Nov 24, 2012
Mike McCarthy wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, nobody or no thing "robbed" these two individuals of anything since these two individuals decided to put themselves in the position they were in on Sunday morning. Second of all, these two individuals might still be alive today if the driver would have not driven as fast as he did on that road. Have you not heard the term "speed kills"?
You're a jackass.... you don't even know what caused the accident. I'm their Aunt and don't appreciate your assumptions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body found in Garrettsville park (Apr '12) Mon Concerned camper 6
grandview road closing Mar '17 lori 1
News Judge Not Fooled By Danny Lee Hill (Feb '06) Nov '16 Kim 54
Michael Kurilla is useless (Jul '16) Jul '16 JustSteve4U 1
Pedal pumping (May '16) Jun '16 Marie 2
News Newton Falls Jail Hanging (Oct '08) Oct '15 Michael rushnok-R... 6
having a dishonest, corrupt mayor (Aug '15) Aug '15 7777--------123-Jes 1

Windham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Windham Mortgages