Hudson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2009

Judged:

How many more taxes are we going to get hit with before we all say eough is eough!!!!!!!!! FIRST THE GOVERNMENT NOW THE STATE WITH THE PLATES FOR THE CARS. HEY EVERYONE OPEN YOUR POCKETS THEY HAVE'T GOT ALL YOUR MONEY. IF YOU ASK ME WHY WORK IT MOSTLY GOING TO STATE AND GOVERNMENT. YOU CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN THEY WON'T TAKE YOUR CALLS. WE'RE NOT WASTING MONEY THE STATE AND GOVERNMENT IS WASTING MONEY .
Robert

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

Judged:

lost soul wrote:
How many more taxes are we going to get hit with before we all say eough is eough!!!!!!!!! FIRST THE GOVERNMENT NOW THE STATE WITH THE PLATES FOR THE CARS. HEY EVERYONE OPEN YOUR POCKETS THEY HAVE'T GOT ALL YOUR MONEY. IF YOU ASK ME WHY WORK IT MOSTLY GOING TO STATE AND GOVERNMENT. YOU CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN THEY WON'T TAKE YOUR CALLS. WE'RE NOT WASTING MONEY THE STATE AND GOVERNMENT IS WASTING MONEY .
So move, no one is telling you to stay ass!!!
lost soul

Hudson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2009

Judged:

wow!!!!! Did you come up with that all by yourself. your good!!!!!! NOT
amazin

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

Judged:

it all started the day they allowed Hispanics into the state.
joe

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

Judged:

got that right, we all have to work togeather and get the hispanics out of this state and keep them out!!
John

Horseheads, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

Judged:

Are you kidding? This all started when we quit watching what the Government was doing at all!

Yes get out... trust me.. this state is going Bankrupt but before they do they are going to tax you to death. WHICH is yet another waste of your money.
Jan Wiedo

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

Judged:

yo john you are dead wrong. New York is the best!!!!! so John why do you still live in this state, Horseheads, you must live in an ass of a horse, red neck town. go and milk the cows and screw the chickens.
Alice

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Wow Jan, you are a crazy nut. I would say John is a person that likes to bitch but will not do anything about it!!!!
Jan Wiedo

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

Got that right, he must also wipe the pigs ass!!
gouki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

Judged:

the only good thing about NY state is that
they are no Earthquakes,hurricanes,tornado es,dust devils or wild fires.

Other then that screw new york and the east coast.
kilroy

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

New York Sucks

west coast 4 life
annie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

Judged:

Jan Wiedo wrote:
yo john you are dead wrong. New York is the best!!!!! so John why do you still live in this state, Horseheads, you must live in an ass of a horse, red neck town. go and milk the cows and screw the chickens.
Most stay because after being taxed to death, they have nothing left. Kinda hard to leave on NOTHING. Good for you if you haven't experienced that yet...give it time...
As for your ignorant statement about being a redneck...I understand where your thinking originates...out of total ignorance and arrogance...a NY frame of mind. So I ask, who is the real redneck here? LOL
It's people like you that make up NY...no wonder people want out. Poor lost soul...you'll see the reality one day...if you're blessed. With an attitude such as yours, it's obvious you are lacking in insight, wisdom, and reality. Poor soul.
Jan Wiedo

Bronxville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

Judged:

Annie, you poor thing I did not know that you have sex with your father, You live in a old trailer, have a great day redneck annie!!
Hate You

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Judged:

Yeah cause Wingdale is the center of nothing, loser.
Jan Wiedo wrote:
Torn ACL

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

You people digust me. Do you kiss your mothers with those mouths? And anyways opinions don't matter when it comes to politics. And another thing, take note that only 40% of "Americans" actually vote during elections. The reason why I put "Americans" in quotations is because whoever speaks of America is wrong, because it is a geographical expression. You should be saying "the United States of America". If you are talking about the people of the U.S. I would prefer you speak of them as U.S. citizens.
chicken butt

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

new york ruined my life with the shi tty fu cking goverment and the wrong laws they are all c unts who are gonna f uck burn in h ell screw new york hail f ucking russia haill saudi arabia if you don't believe in god go f ucking die
senor senior citizen

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

chicken butt is so right
jay

Bronxville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

Judged:

Chicken butt needs a tune up, up the a ss. Hey chicken butt, I hear that you f ucked your mother, You are a true New Yorker!! god bless.
carl

Jordanville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

Jan Wiedo wrote:
New York is the best? are you retarded? oh wait you "work" for the state right so you get paid to do dick. or are you on food stamps? no work and over taxed NY is far from being the best. Texas and Florida pisses all over New York day and night.
carl

Jordanville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

I moved to Florida from NY and Florida craps on ny. we got work and low taxas. im saving $1,500 on my car and bike insurance alone. my taxes in FL are $300 in ny it'd be $2,000. We dont have as many anti business laws either like NY. We have no car inspection either. last yr i had a car in NY it cost me $200 to get it inspected and it was almost brand new. if you think ny is great well you better pull your head out of your ass and see what the real mother fuckin' world is like. i been all the way to NV and AZ and all of them states are better than ny. fuck ny. deuces

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Windham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 18 hr allwhowannano 6,398
Police Anchor Camp (Mar '06) Aug 24 DOES ANY ONE KNOW 139
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 tbird Cat Controller 756
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 r u crazy 6,377
shapanack resort on old stone bridge road (Aug '09) Jul 30 Annette 76

Search the Windham Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Windham Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Windham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE