NH agencies warn of summer paving scams

NH agencies warn of summer paving scams

There are 94 comments on the EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA story from Jul 28, 2009, titled NH agencies warn of summer paving scams. In it, EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA reports that:

When Doreen McCullough was scammed in May, the driveway paving con unfolded in a classic manner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Danny Noonan

Nashua, NH

#89 Aug 19, 2012
Freaking Gypsies. The police no there here running a crooked business and do basically nothing. Instead of going after teenagers for weed, lets get a task force to go after the scamming gypsies.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#90 Aug 22, 2012
Good to know !
Knowledge

United States

#91 Aug 27, 2012
To say that all gypsies scam is incorrect. Yes, many do, and yes many are illiterate as they did not go to high school. However, there are many who are honest, licensed contractors who do quality work. There are also many non-gypsies who learn from them and go on scamming themselves. And as far as morals go and personal life choices, yes many are drug abusers, some are violent, but there are also many romanichels who are God fearing people, who care for others, and try to raise their families with honor and respect. Not to mention the difficulty of raising a solid family when many of your relatives are doing the exact opposite. And shame on you people, gypsies and gadjes alike, for calling each other low life scum bags and such. Who are any of u to judge one another. Which one of us is perfect? Have any of u looked in the mirror? For He is the only one who can judge us. Shame on you.
Craig Franze

Plymouth, MA

#92 Aug 29, 2012
I watched these guys in action. It didn't work out for them that time either. They were trying to bully a neighbor into paying for work that was awful, and that he hadn't asked for.
Josh Stanley and Joseph Stanley (the 37&39year old ones from NH) wound up begging for their lives that day after being smacked around. It was pathetic. They were humiliated that day.
As much stealing as these guys do, they should have learned how to fight a little. They didn't. They looked stupid. And they remember it. There was 7 people watching. Josh was in tears. It was a very telling moment.
annie

Akron, OH

#93 Sep 4, 2012
Craig Franze wrote:
I watched these guys in action. It didn't work out for them that time either. They were trying to bully a neighbor into paying for work that was awful, and that he hadn't asked for.
Josh Stanley and Joseph Stanley (the 37&39year old ones from NH) wound up begging for their lives that day after being smacked around. It was pathetic. They were humiliated that day.
As much stealing as these guys do, they should have learned how to fight a little. They didn't. They looked stupid. And they remember it. There was 7 people watching. Josh was in tears. It was a very telling moment.
This is so funny! they get what they deserve!!
valentine miller

Leominster, MA

#94 Aug 16, 2013
Wendy David wrote:
<quoted text>
08/14/09 - Valentine Miller contacted me today. He has promised to rip up the messed up driveway and replace it on Monday, August 17, 2009. Let's hope all goes well.

valentine did a job for me was suppose to put 3-8 inches of regrind down and pack it, within a couple wks grass and mud was coming thru, contacted him he came out and was suppose to come back within a couple wks and fix that was over a month ago, he was suppose to get rid of all the asphalt, i go behind the garage and there is a pile of asphalt, and anoth pile in the back of the field, warning to all, watch out
Stanley COOPER

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#95 Feb 17, 2015
STANLEYS ARE SCUM wrote:
ALL STANLEYS, COOPERS, WILLIAMS AND YOUNGS AND ACTUALLY ALL GYPSIES ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH AND WILL STEAL AT ANY CHANCE THEY GET. DONT EVER LET A GYPSY GET YOU DO YOUR SEARCH AND NEVER LET A GYPSY DO ANY WORK FOR YOU. YOU PEOPLE SAY THE STANLEYS HAVE BEEN PAVING FOR EVER. TRUE TRUE AND BEEN STEALING FROM HONEST AMERICAN FOR EVER. NOW THE INBREADS ARE SO INBREAD WITH FAMILY MEMBERS LIKE SISTERS AND BROTHERS AND OWN FAMILY AND TAUGHT FROM AN INFANT TO STEAL, LIE AND CHEAT THERE ARE GENERATIONS OF THESE GYPSIES OUT THERE TRYING TO GET OUR HARD EARNED HONEST MONEY. THEY WILL ALL GET THEIR TIME IN JAIL. LOOK AT JORDAN STANLEY AND GEORGE STANLEY NOW IN JAIL FOR LIFE. WAS IT WORTH IT GEORGE NOW HOW ARE YOU GOING TO PAY FOR YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN. THE ANSWER IS NOW WE AS HONEST AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THEM. SHAME ON YOU ALL YOU GYPSIES. GET A LIFE.
Wow that was hurtful lmao...bcuz a couple scumbag gypsys wanna screw over people doesnt mean all of us are dirtballs ...least not mt lly family from NY i have customers that give us jobs and call us the year after to seal or do more work...ima honest business man who works hard and makes good money and pays taxes...so that was the most ignorant comment ive ever read very hateful....you salty ?
Stanley COOPER

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#96 Feb 17, 2015
Bea87 wrote:
Dont worrie the people of florida now all about you scum now!

Im here right now just bought myself a rolex
Stanley COOPER

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#97 Feb 17, 2015
annie wrote:
<quoted text>for your info,you illiterate scum, i am not a housekeeper, i would not lower myself to clean up after your pimple bodied so called rumnies.i am at the top in my hotel, how do you think i know who you are??? lol.i know your where abouts all the time, lol .when you hustle you always risk losing everything, one day you will have nothing. being dishonest will always come back on you!!!why don't you take all that money and get an education that you need?maybe you can get an honest job.that way you can appreciate!!!!! it would suck to be kicked out of your neighboring town,like lawrence, and haverhill, ha ha ha
This ho needs a big black doodle inside her lol...your saltt for no reason...cuz you gota work like slave and make 29k a year ..stay in your line and find a hobby your dumb broad
Flubba dub

Muskegon, MI

#98 Mar 16, 2015
Stanley COOPER wrote:
<quoted text>
This ho needs a big black doodle inside her lol...your saltt for no reason...cuz you gota work like slave and make 29k a year ..stay in your line and find a hobby your dumb broad
why don't you quit chompin on that big, sweaty, hairy black doodle of your prison boyfriend and share it with the broad.
Georgie peorgie

Newark, DE

#99 Jan 15, 2016
George Stanley is out and back at it next week! You snitched couldn't keep a real man down! Hide your juvils because they will all be hitting me up because they know I can take care of them when all u others can't!
Dowkid3

Rome, NY

#100 Feb 11, 2016
tarbaby4you wrote:
i am a stanley 4th generation paver 100% GYPSY no gadje blood in me . 2 the jivel that talks bad about usdont be mad b-cause your husband aint romney ! you drive a rav 4 my rackley drives a 2006 escalade bought and paid for. kushta trucks -n- such tri -axle and six wheelers (2) your mush punches a time clock i ride the wind chasin the sun never settlin im just paving thru.it was bred in me and my siblings , cops and fast cars toppless bars,you folkys are a stick in the mud not going anywhere.you move at two speed slow and stop i go where the wind brings me making money all the way there. middle finger 2 the d.o.t. lets turn and burn my romney cuzzys. no navs needed u know who u are prala get deese gadjes wonga and curr it !!!! LOL !!! see u in fla. at chrustmas wit a pootsy full of wonga romneychelle!!!
Haha I'll be down in fla next week mush
Dowkid3

Rome, NY

#101 Feb 11, 2016
Stanley COOPER wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha which son is this
Strike it rich

Woburn, MA

#102 Mar 1, 2016
valentine miller wrote:
<quoted text>
valentine did a job for me was suppose to put 3-8 inches of regrind down and pack it, within a couple wks grass and mud was coming thru, contacted him he came out and was suppose to come back within a couple wks and fix that was over a month ago, he was suppose to get rid of all the asphalt, i go behind the garage and there is a pile of asphalt, and anoth pile in the back of the field, warning to all, watch out
Anyone living in Massachusetts is subjected year round to an ever present and much more insidious scam. Law enforcement in that state has intimidated municipal and state officials, as well as many private entities, with scarcely veiled threats warning them not to use less expensive flag men to oversee road improvement projects and the like and instead employ highly compensated police, active or retired, to work "details" on taxpayer funded or private citizen improvement projects. As a result in many cities and towns those who dominate the rolls of the most highly compensated civil servants are, in fact, members of law enforcement. Any would be reformer who would would consider taking action to remedy this situation had better take heed lest they or their family members will soon become the subject of intensive, close scrutiny by those individuals whose pay checks have been negatively affected by the wayward politician's actions. With a plethora of laws on the books in our country, it shouldn't be difficult to create any incentives for attitudinal change for these do-gooders. The tactic is working to perfection. The sight of a flag man in Massachusetts is as rare as the vision of a palm tree growing outdoors in Antarctica. The sight of a law enforcement officer smiling as he or she cashes their paycheck on payday is as common as the sight of a snowflake in January.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beatles For Sale coming to Hampstead Jun '16 New England Music... 1
Microsoft store offering Free YouthSpark Summer... Jun '16 mdunham 1
Microsoft store offering Free YouthSpark Summer... Jun '16 mdunham 1
News Derry man arrested for allegedly stabbing Hudso... (Feb '14) Jun '16 Hate DM and MS 4
News Salem officer is charged with assault (Jan '14) Jun '16 on a poor lil kitten 9
Windham, NH advice Apr '16 Gsauls 1
News Donald Trump is getting much better as a candidate (Jan '16) Jan '16 Memo From Turner 2

Windham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Windham Mortgages