NH agencies warn of summer paving scams

NH agencies warn of summer paving scams

There are 94 comments on the EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA story from Jul 28, 2009, titled NH agencies warn of summer paving scams. In it, EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA reports that:

When Doreen McCullough was scammed in May, the driveway paving con unfolded in a classic manner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Wendy David

Windham, NH

#1 Aug 4, 2009
I live in Fitchburg, MA. I feel that I was scammed by a Joe Stanley, Corneilous Stanley, and Valentine Miller calling themselves All State Asphalt paving. They did a decent job on my neighbors driveways, but my is awful. I think I got the left over. It is thin, is not hardening, has weeds growing in it after 3 weeks.
Wendy David

Windham, NH

#2 Aug 14, 2009
Wendy David wrote:
I live in Fitchburg, MA. I feel that I was scammed by a Joe Stanley, Corneilous Stanley, and Valentine Miller calling themselves All State Asphalt paving. They did a decent job on my neighbors driveways, but my is awful. I think I got the left over. It is thin, is not hardening, has weeds growing in it after 3 weeks.
08/14/09 - Valentine Miller contacted me today. He has promised to rip up the messed up driveway and replace it on Monday, August 17, 2009. Let's hope all goes well.
Wendy David

Gardner, MA

#3 Sep 22, 2009
9/23/09 - my driveway was repaved by Valentine Miller Sr. from Black Rock Asphalt Paving at no cost to us and meets our satisfaction. Valentine Miller Jr. from All State Asphault Paving claims that his company never orginally did our job; he believes that contracts were stolen by Joe and Corneilous Stanley from his truck and they did the original job without his knowledge.
George Stanley Paving

Cambridge, MA

#4 Sep 30, 2009
The Stanley's are all very reputable asphalt pavers and have extensive experience with many thousands of satisfied customers.
TOM CABRAL

Attleboro, MA

#5 Oct 5, 2009
Stanleys have been paving for ever they know there hot top! mine was paved in Providece RI by stanleys! great guys
Bart Simpson

Cambridge, MA

#6 Oct 6, 2009
TOM CABRAL wrote:
Stanleys have been paving for ever they know there hot top! mine was paved in Providece RI by stanleys! great guys
O.K, Mr. Stanley.
STANLEYS ARE SCUM

Powder Springs, GA

#7 Oct 9, 2009
ALL STANLEYS, COOPERS, WILLIAMS AND YOUNGS AND ACTUALLY ALL GYPSIES ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH AND WILL STEAL AT ANY CHANCE THEY GET. DONT EVER LET A GYPSY GET YOU DO YOUR SEARCH AND NEVER LET A GYPSY DO ANY WORK FOR YOU. YOU PEOPLE SAY THE STANLEYS HAVE BEEN PAVING FOR EVER. TRUE TRUE AND BEEN STEALING FROM HONEST AMERICAN FOR EVER. NOW THE INBREADS ARE SO INBREAD WITH FAMILY MEMBERS LIKE SISTERS AND BROTHERS AND OWN FAMILY AND TAUGHT FROM AN INFANT TO STEAL, LIE AND CHEAT THERE ARE GENERATIONS OF THESE GYPSIES OUT THERE TRYING TO GET OUR HARD EARNED HONEST MONEY. THEY WILL ALL GET THEIR TIME IN JAIL. LOOK AT JORDAN STANLEY AND GEORGE STANLEY NOW IN JAIL FOR LIFE. WAS IT WORTH IT GEORGE NOW HOW ARE YOU GOING TO PAY FOR YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN. THE ANSWER IS NOW WE AS HONEST AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THEM. SHAME ON YOU ALL YOU GYPSIES. GET A LIFE.
tarbaby4you

Worcester, MA

#8 Oct 22, 2009
you people are all scum anybody trying 2 make a dollar u say is scum paving is very hard work. i say good 4 any rumney making an honest living and if u ever got scammed good enough 4 u you were the youllet to agree to the job . dont be jealous cause u dont have great flashy trucks! you should go after real crooks like politicians,bankers,stockbroke rs the real crooks!! not anybody trying to feed their chavies. good enough for the mush!!!!
Bart Simpson

Cambridge, MA

#9 Oct 23, 2009
tarbaby4you wrote:
you people are all scum anybody trying 2 make a dollar u say is scum paving is very hard work. i say good 4 any rumney making an honest living and if u ever got scammed good enough 4 u you were the youllet to agree to the job . dont be jealous cause u dont have great flashy trucks! you should go after real crooks like politicians,bankers,stockbroke rs the real crooks!! not anybody trying to feed their chavies. good enough for the mush!!!!
yer a geenus!
Bea87

Saint Marys, GA

#10 Oct 24, 2009
This is true my husbad work a few weeks for them and they stole his money dont trust them
STANLEYS ARE SCUM wrote:
ALL STANLEYS, COOPERS, WILLIAMS AND YOUNGS AND ACTUALLY ALL GYPSIES ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH AND WILL STEAL AT ANY CHANCE THEY GET. DONT EVER LET A GYPSY GET YOU DO YOUR SEARCH AND NEVER LET A GYPSY DO ANY WORK FOR YOU. YOU PEOPLE SAY THE STANLEYS HAVE BEEN PAVING FOR EVER. TRUE TRUE AND BEEN STEALING FROM HONEST AMERICAN FOR EVER. NOW THE INBREADS ARE SO INBREAD WITH FAMILY MEMBERS LIKE SISTERS AND BROTHERS AND OWN FAMILY AND TAUGHT FROM AN INFANT TO STEAL, LIE AND CHEAT THERE ARE GENERATIONS OF THESE GYPSIES OUT THERE TRYING TO GET OUR HARD EARNED HONEST MONEY. THEY WILL ALL GET THEIR TIME IN JAIL. LOOK AT JORDAN STANLEY AND GEORGE STANLEY NOW IN JAIL FOR LIFE. WAS IT WORTH IT GEORGE NOW HOW ARE YOU GOING TO PAY FOR YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN. THE ANSWER IS NOW WE AS HONEST AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THEM. SHAME ON YOU ALL YOU GYPSIES. GET A LIFE.
tarbaby4you

Springfield, MA

#11 Oct 24, 2009
i am a stanley 4th generation paver 100% GYPSY no gadje blood in me . 2 the jivel that talks bad about usdont be mad b-cause your husband aint romney ! you drive a rav 4 my rackley drives a 2006 escalade bought and paid for. kushta trucks -n- such tri -axle and six wheelers (2) your mush punches a time clock i ride the wind chasin the sun never settlin im just paving thru.it was bred in me and my siblings , cops and fast cars toppless bars,you folkys are a stick in the mud not going anywhere.you move at two speed slow and stop i go where the wind brings me making money all the way there. middle finger 2 the d.o.t. lets turn and burn my romney cuzzys. no navs needed u know who u are prala get deese gadjes wonga and curr it !!!! LOL !!! see u in fla. at chrustmas wit a pootsy full of wonga romneychelle!!!
Bea87

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Oct 24, 2009
Dont worrie the people of florida now all about you scum now!
sosadforyou

Haverhill, MA

#13 Oct 25, 2009
STANLEYS ARE SCUM wrote:
You are a very angry person.
sosadforyou

Haverhill, MA

#14 Oct 25, 2009
GOD BLESS YOU ALL WHO HAVE SO MUCH HATE IN YOU FOR THOSE STANLEYS>
tarbaby4you

Barre, VT

#15 Oct 29, 2009
George Stanley Paving wrote:
The Stanley's are all very reputable asphalt pavers and have extensive experience with many thousands of satisfied customers.
old monkeys muiy u dikk like an arangataung dinlow! kushta go kurr knak kuva ullett!
sosadforyou

Haverhill, MA

#16 Nov 6, 2009
STANLEYS ARE SCUM wrote:
NO White people who RAPE-MOLEST-AND KILL OUR CHILDREN ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH>
annie

Edinboro, PA

#18 Nov 28, 2009
tarbaby4you wrote:
i work in a hotel where you paving scammers stayed at, you not only victimize the ederly, you also destroy the hotel, and you leave owing money. you find the local drug dealers,walk around all messed up on heroine, crack,weed. then you drive them big shiny new trucks, with no license.i know this for a fact, because one of your workers stayed on in my town,now he collects disability, and still goes out on the road when he needs some quick cash.evryone out there BEWARE! of joe stanely also j&s paving as well.i have quite a few names.the guy who lives in my town, tells me evrything.one day i'll get em all
annie

Edinboro, PA

#19 Nov 28, 2009
tarbaby4you wrote:
<quoted text> old monkeys muiy u dikk like an arangataung dinlow! kushta go kurr knak kuva ullett!
i can tell you are a scammer trying to make yourself look better, GET A REAL LIFE!if you want to live in america, then act like one!you make all this money, but you still smell like b.o
annie

Edinboro, PA

#20 Nov 28, 2009
sosadforyou wrote:
<quoted text>NO White people who RAPE-MOLEST-AND KILL OUR CHILDREN ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH>
amen! i know the stanely's personally,they are all SCUM!!!!!! I EVEN KNOW EVERY TOWN THEY GO TO! I WILL GET THEM ALL. THE STANELY'S NEED TO BE CAREFUL WHO THEY HAVE WORKING FOR THEM, ONE OF THEM IS A FRIEND OF MINE, WHO TELLS ME EVERYTHING, I EVEN KNEW WHEN GEORGE GOT ARRESTED, BEFORE IT EVEN HIT THE TABLOIDS, I KNEW THAT SAME MOMENT, THEY ALL USE BOOST CELLPHONES.AND I HAPPEN TO BE THERE WHEN THEY WLKIE TO ALL THE MEN! HA HA HA
annie

Edinboro, PA

#21 Nov 28, 2009
tarbaby4you wrote:
i am a stanley 4th generation paver 100% GYPSY no gadje blood in me . 2 the jivel that talks bad about usdont be mad b-cause your husband aint romney ! you drive a rav 4 my rackley drives a 2006 escalade bought and paid for. kushta trucks -n- such tri -axle and six wheelers (2) your mush punches a time clock i ride the wind chasin the sun never settlin im just paving thru.it was bred in me and my siblings , cops and fast cars toppless bars,you folkys are a stick in the mud not going anywhere.you move at two speed slow and stop i go where the wind brings me making money all the way there. middle finger 2 the d.o.t. lets turn and burn my romney cuzzys. no navs needed u know who u are prala get deese gadjes wonga and curr it !!!! LOL !!! see u in fla. at chrustmas wit a pootsy full of wonga romneychelle!!!
YOU A DAMN LIE,YOU DRIVE JEEP COMMANDOS, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE . one day you will all be locked up, and we will all be sitting back with our family,enjoying our freedom!!! SALUTE!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I'm addicted to buttered croissants, coffee - a... 15 hr Serratus Anterior 1
News Revamping econ plan, Trump vows tax cuts to 'ju... Aug 8 make Donald Drump... 4
Bernie Sanders/Never Hillary Aug 3 Bernie lover 1
Bernie sanders supporters Aug 3 Bernie lover 1
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Jul 29 Norman VN 1
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Jul 29 Norman VN 1
Windham, NH advice Apr '16 Gsauls 1

Windham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Windham Mortgages