Standoff at Pelham home is third time

Standoff at Pelham home is third time

There are 15 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Jan 15, 2011, titled Standoff at Pelham home is third time. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

As temperatures dipped into the low teens late last night, police and Southern New Hampshire Regional SWAT team officers continued to surround the home of a 72-year-old man who barricaded himself inside to resist arrest for more than 30 hours.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Yessireeebob

Lawrence, MA

#1 Jan 15, 2011
Here's the problem. This guy does NOT like the police. He's had numberous run ins with the Law. Forget his age, it's been going on for quite a while. Once the wife was out of the house. I would have cut the power and fuel to the house. Then I would let him freeze. Once he was good and cold, I would have used a pepper spray fogger and unloaded it in the house and let him breathe that until he couldn't stand it anymore. This guy has a psychiatric problem, why does he have a firearm in his house? He also was involved with a domestic violence action. This guy should definately be found guilty and sent away for a while. Absolutely rediculous to think this clown has had three standoffs with the police. No more mister nice guy. Throw this clown in jail.
Toodles

Pepperell, MA

#2 Jan 15, 2011
Third time? Make him pay for the 34 hours of his bulls#@$.
joey joe

Nashua, NH

#3 Jan 15, 2011
Great work
lpargnfam

Hudson, NH

#4 Jan 15, 2011
So why is he still allowed to have weapons?? Shouldn't they have taken away his right to bear arms after his first or second offense?? Our tax paye dollars are being used to pay the officers to do their jobs and to spend wasteful time on idiots like this... forget his rights!
A Very Proud American

New Haven, CT

#5 Jan 16, 2011
Now why can't they get smoke bombs or whatever into the house??? Can't they shoot straight? This man is obviously a danger to society and should be institutionalized. He is a walking time bomb and needs a straight jacket NOW! Enough is enough, THREE times in standoffs, sheesh. He has NO rights, not any more, he relinquished them when he pulled this "scene" - ummm, like the first time...lock him up, he is deranged.
hugeass

AOL

#6 Jan 16, 2011
did he call the cops no. did he start this no. the cops did . he has every right to have a rifle in his home!!! end of story !!!!!!!!!!
hugeass

AOL

#7 Jan 16, 2011
A Very Proud American wrote:
Now why can't they get smoke bombs or whatever into the house??? Can't they shoot straight? This man is obviously a danger to society and should be institutionalized. He is a walking time bomb and needs a straight jacket NOW! Enough is enough, THREE times in standoffs, sheesh. He has NO rights, not any more, he relinquished them when he pulled this "scene" - ummm, like the first time...lock him up, he is deranged.
you sir are a bage kisser !!
K2SUN

Hopkinton, MA

#8 Jan 16, 2011
I don't think anyone can post if they were not there. Is it the guy's third time, it sure is, but speak to the judicial system that gave him his guns back.
A Very Proud American

New Haven, CT

#9 Jan 16, 2011
hugeass wrote:
<quoted text>you sir are a bage kisser !!
Your name says it all.
sla for real

Howell, MI

#10 Jan 16, 2011
hugeass wrote:
You need to see an atty. About sueing your brain for non support.
Good. Luck,
sla for real

Howell, MI

#11 Jan 16, 2011
hugeass wrote:
did he call the cops no. did he start this no. the cops did . he has every right to have a rifle in his home!!! end of story !!!!!!!!!!
When your IQ. reaches 33. Hurry and sell.
sla for real

Howell, MI

#12 Jan 17, 2011
hugeass wrote:
Everything you know you to your Mom and Dad,
Send them a penny and square the account.
sla for real

Howell, MI

#13 Jan 17, 2011
hugeass wrote:
Everything you know . You owe to your Mom and Dad. Send them a penny and square the account.
sla for real

Howell, MI

#14 Jan 17, 2011
Printed twice, So you would understand,
sla for real

Howell, MI

#15 Jan 17, 2011
hugeass wrote:
They need to take his gun permitt away. And you need to see a shrink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Tue Disturbed 314
Taurus Judge public defender warning. (Mar '16) Sep 22 Shooter 3
1995 Murder in Hudson (Feb '10) Sep 8 Robin 61
What Happened to 2yr old Serenity Madigan Aug 30 uwillneverknow 1
News I'm addicted to buttered croissants, coffee - a... Aug '16 Serratus Anterior 1
News Revamping econ plan, Trump vows tax cuts to 'ju... Aug '16 make Donald Drump... 4
Bernie Sanders/Never Hillary Aug '16 Bernie lover 1

Windham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Windham Mortgages