First on Orlandosentinel.Com Windermere Mayor Gary Bruhn on altercation: 'He charged me'

Mar 24, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: El Sentinel

Windermere Mayor Gary Bruhn: 'He charged me' Mayor says husband of Town Manager Cecilia Bernier pushed him into a table, knocking him unconscious , March 24, 2011 os-windermere-mayor-gary-bruhn-20110324 WINDERMERE - One minute, Mayor Gary Bruhn was walking to the podium at Town Hall to present plaques to two outgoing members of the Town Council.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 25, 2011
Stop Crime In America

Knoxville, TN

#1 Mar 24, 2011
What's going on in Windermere Fl ? First it's sick cops now the Mayor is pushed ? I think somebody needs to drug test some of these losers ?
idiot control

Barnesville, OH

#2 Mar 25, 2011
This is so obvious. Toom full of cops and bigshots and no one say a thing! This man. even though his wife might not be perfect, got tired of listening to the mayor verbally attack her. He got up and made his accusations which were true!(Saylor's mauraders din't keep records of special favors)

Then he retreated to a chair and sat down next to the Wimpy chief. The mayor called a recess (all camera's were turned off)the mayor went to straighten out Mr Bernier. Kneeled down in front of him to tell him not only was his wife a dumb broad, but he too was a POS! About the time he got that out of this mouth he, stumbled, farted and fell over backwards! charges should be filed on the mayor, he was the aggressor! The public is entitled to free speech! If the mayor had anything to say to Bernier he shuld have said it when he was at the podium for the public to hear!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windermere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Fri Sur 13 Beat 2,959
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Liberal forever 2,121
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Aug 23 Sadira Snape 2,456
Meritage Homes Builds A New Master Community Wa... Aug 9 Winter Garden Post 3
first female officer in winter garden (Jan '13) Jul '14 Jane Doe 3
looking for rent a private area with private ba... Jul '14 Lorraine 2
Police looking for purse-snatching sisters (Jun '09) Jul '14 MeMe 39
•••
•••
•••

Windermere Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••