Teen killed in crash near Windermere

Teen killed in crash near Windermere

There are 315 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jul 25, 2008, titled Teen killed in crash near Windermere. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Troopers responded to a grisly crash scene in Orange County early this morning where a 16-year-old boy was killed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

“Truth, Justice, & American Way”

Since: Sep 07

Fort Lauderdale

#372 Dec 22, 2008
Shar wrote:
2007 Lexus, 16, 4:00 A.M. In the morning. What a shame.
What is wrong with his parents to allow him out at 4:00 a.m.?
RICHIE RICKY

Chattanooga, TN

#373 Dec 23, 2008
Ricky was a genuine sweet loving guy, every one loved him! Many people envied him!
He was a young Hugh Hefner
Unlimited cash
60k ride
100k ski boat / Jet Ski's
million $ mansion
every untouchable TEEN hot girl at his finger tips!
Expelled from Lake Highland for a drug problem!
All Fact!!
Parents rarely ever around, every teens dream parents, But Ricky was a lonely sole!
living a lonely life of a teen millionaire...
Like a said HE was great person, but his parents gave him NO supervision
Brittany

Howey In The Hills, FL

#374 Jan 1, 2009
Seriously???????
People are STILL talking about this? You have got to be fucking kidding me.
It makes me sick readig some of the comments that people have the nerve to say about Rick and his family. Stop talking shit about people you don't know and find something else to do with your time because you're wasting it with this.
Love you always Rick.<3
Anon

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#375 Jan 1, 2009
Michael wrote:
What in the world is a 16 year old driving a Lexus, and we're were his parents at . His is not to be driving alone to begin with. Hope his parents are charged
Don't you mean, "Where were his parent's at?"

Before the at.

"Where were his parents?" is sufficient. You don't need to add, "at."
Ryan

Frisco, TX

#376 Feb 6, 2009
Michael wrote:
What in the world is a 16 year old driving a Lexus, and we're were his parents at . His is not to be driving alone to begin with. Hope his parents are charged
Ricky was a close friend of mine. It wasn't technically his car, just the car he was using that night. and 16 yr olds can drive alone you are dumb. Don't wish something like that on his parents, they are good people and they didn't know something like this was going to happen, plus don't you think they have been thru enough. you are ignorant.
lovelycuppy

Orlando, FL

#377 Apr 13, 2009
wow, you people have no souls. most of you do. and i compeltely love it. rick was a good friend of mine, and i love him so much. and you guys need to get a grip. you dont know what the hell happened or why. i do. now stop all this rude bull crap and shut up.
DPHS

Eddyville, KY

#378 Apr 17, 2009
R.I.P. Ricky <3
We miss you so much
blahblahblah

Tampa, FL

#379 Apr 20, 2009
for all you jackass talking shitt shut the fuckk up you dont knoww shit about what happen so there forr you opinion doesnt really matterrr it wasnt his parents faultt hes a kid and kids are gonna make mistake suckss that he just made a big mistake but we all learn from them n try to move on
rest in peace<333
janae

Orlando, FL

#380 Jun 15, 2009
miss you boo<3 RIP love. I still think about you everyday, its coming up on a year now..it sure doesnt feel like it though.
jenny

Ocala, FL

#381 Jun 25, 2009
11 months today<3
rip<3
Mattison

Scottsmoor, FL

#382 Dec 16, 2009
i love you rickyy, forever & ever <3
Megan

Leavenworth, KS

#383 Mar 25, 2010
You're forever in my heart.
Misty

Debary, FL

#384 Apr 8, 2010
So sad.4561
werteqtyyt

Fort Wayne, IN

#385 Jun 22, 2011
that kid is the dumbest motherf****** in the world an ms.kanan you shouldnt be talking dumb b**** your always all druged up and probly dont even know what your doing half the time... so shut the f*** up you always stand up for the wrong things and hah yea listen to the girl that puts xanax on the kids grave
Still miss you Rick

Cancún, Mexico

#386 Aug 1, 2011
Rick, You had a big heart and that's what we loved about you<3 you were goofy cute funny smart and genuine<3 never forgotten you big guy!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windermere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gov. Scott Stop Illegal Gang Stalking and Crook... Mar 25 Justice Will prevail 2
Govenor Scott please investigate these people. Mar 25 Justice in America 1
Stop Illegal Gang Stalking by governemnt officials Mar 20 Justice 1
Florida Travel Ball (Jun '10) Mar 13 S florida baseball 16
News Murder count hits grim 50 in Orange's deadliest... (Oct '06) Mar 1 KooK 16
Stop Illegal Gang Stalking Feb '17 USS LIBERTY 3
News Task force remembers 1920 riot in Ocoee (Nov '07) Dec '16 JRFJR 24

Windermere Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Windermere Mortgages