First on Orlandosentinel.Com Fdle: Gu...

First on Orlandosentinel.Com Fdle: Guns and drugs missing from Windermere Police Department

There are 16 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 22, 2011, titled First on Orlandosentinel.Com Fdle: Guns and drugs missing from Windermere Police Department. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Guns, drugs and money routinely disappeared in recent years from the evidence locker at Windermere Police Department, a Florida Department of Law Enforcement audit has found.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

Dangerous Disney

Blaine, TN

#1 Mar 23, 2011
Folks all police department employ criminals and do very litle about it. OPD and OCSD is loaded with low life cops. 8 Orange Co Fl Deputies used the Domestic Violence Law to invade our home in Dr. Phillips area and OCCUPIED it for several hours abusing my wife and I. Six months later my wife and I were attacked and assaulted at Walt Disney World by three very dangerous crooked Orange Co Fl Deputies. Walt Disney being the scumbags they are protected these criminals and I was charged with a felony I NEVER committed. Florida is a scumbag COMMUNIST State but look who runs Florida, Walt Disney Co. Disney owns Florida and the Politicians bow down to these Jews who are destroying America. The Disney Tea Party is a Communist Polticial Party designed to destroy everything America is about. Again folks you and your family are not safe at Disney's Communist Theme parks. Disney is Private Property and they can do anything they want. This Company is a threat to America ! Disney get the hell out of America ! We don't want Communism !

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#2 Mar 31, 2011
Dangerous Disney wrote:
Folks all police department employ criminals and do very litle about it. OPD and OCSD is loaded with low life cops. 8 Orange Co Fl Deputies used the Domestic Violence Law to invade our home in Dr. Phillips area and OCCUPIED it for several hours abusing my wife and I. Six months later my wife and I were attacked and assaulted at Walt Disney World by three very dangerous crooked Orange Co Fl Deputies. Walt Disney being the scumbags they are protected these criminals and I was charged with a felony I NEVER committed. Florida is a scumbag COMMUNIST State but look who runs Florida, Walt Disney Co. Disney owns Florida and the Politicians bow down to these Jews who are destroying America. The Disney Tea Party is a Communist Polticial Party designed to destroy everything America is about. Again folks you and your family are not safe at Disney's Communist Theme parks. Disney is Private Property and they can do anything they want. This Company is a threat to America ! Disney get the hell out of America ! We don't want Communism !
Have you lost your natural mind?

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#3 Mar 31, 2011
Dangerous Disney wrote:
While I don't deny we have crocked LE officers what was the felony?? I understand you had or appears to have a domestic violence charge.. I am not sure why they stayed in your home for hours.. How were they abusing your wife??

Eagle
PETE

Edgewater, FL

#4 Mar 31, 2011
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Have you lost your natural mind?
That's just Mascot RON. he's our village idiot/trouble maker.
See some of the stuff he's done below in(mascot ron the criminal)post #1
Tired of Silly

United States

#5 Mar 31, 2011
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
While I don't deny we have crocked LE officers what was the felony?? I understand you had or appears to have a domestic violence charge.. I am not sure why they stayed in your home for hours.. How were they abusing your wife??
Eagle
Psssst....everything the loser from Mascot types is a lie. He's a sexual deviant, a convicted felon, and a delusional lunatic. He has a lengthy conviction record including assault, soliciting (he likes to pick up cheap hookers on the trail and is too stupid to identify the undercover cops among them), and assorted other things. He's been banned for life from Disney for the ridiculous behavior that he and his skankpig wife displayed there. He's pissy about cops because his wife had an affair with one (or the whole squad, the stories vary).

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#6 Mar 31, 2011
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Psssst....everything the loser from Mascot types is a lie. He's a sexual deviant, a convicted felon, and a delusional lunatic. He has a lengthy conviction record including assault, soliciting (he likes to pick up cheap hookers on the trail and is too stupid to identify the undercover cops among them), and assorted other things. He's been banned for life from Disney for the ridiculous behavior that he and his skankpig wife displayed there. He's pissy about cops because his wife had an affair with one (or the whole squad, the stories vary).
Well thanks but I know how rumors go on these boards.. I been accused of just about everything you just listed.. Well anyway IR is back up and running catch ya later..

Eagle
PETE

Edgewater, FL

#8 Mar 31, 2011
America Under Attack wrote:
<quoted text>Go ask the pigs who were there for SEVERAL HOURS ! I was slammed up against a wall and either punch in the stomach or somebody push a stick or something in to me and more . These pigs are Comminist Scumbags . This should have never happened in America ! We begged these pigs to leave our home . Then these bastards came back 2 or 3 times WITH THREATS . Then I was followed and threaten by the scum cops buddy who lived behind us ! Get real ! Does this sould like America ? If you want to know more ask Glen Hopkins at FDLE Glen know's everything ????? You don't think the FDLE would help CROOKED cops cover up a crime do ya ?? Many people in Florida think the FDLE IS CROOKED !
Just like whenn craszy RON was Arrested in a prostitution sting on OBT. I was framed because "they were cops that looked like wh'ores". Dimmwit
America Under Attack

Blaine, TN

#9 Mar 31, 2011
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Have you lost your natural mind?
No I only tell the truth : I'm as crazy as Mr. Walt Disney was ! Read below off the web :

Walt Disney's Communist Agenda
...or Walt Disney is destroying America are corrupting families

There is a Communist agenda at work to destroy our nation. We are witnessing moral decay all around us. The Walt Disney company is leading the way in smut and filth, attacking our teens with evil. Keep reading, you won't believe what you're about to discover. This is so tragic. Satan is using numerous vehicles by which to ruin our society. From feminism, to divorce, to homosexuality, to Disney's sexual perversion... these are all Communist agendas to subvert and destroy families.

Corp), Obama, George Soros, Joel Rogers, Andrew Stern (SEIU), and the Progressives (anti-AmThe Progressives controlled main-stream-media companies (Disney, Time-Warner, GE, and CBS erica) House and Senate Members are so full of hatred for the United States of America that they should be regarded as terrorists that must be dealt with swiftly and appropriately ASAP!

Jews founded the HUAC in an effort stifle legitimate criticism of their activities in America, and by 1945 it had gone full circle and was being used as a legitimate vehicle for patriots to go after those who were influenced by Communism and trying to change the thinking of America. This gave Walt Disney and other non-Jews who had been discriminated against by the 'Majors' a chance to try to bring an end to the Jewish domination of Hollywood, and the HUAC hearings went on well into the mid 1960s. Disney and his Motion Picture Alliance for the Preservation of American Ideals tried to break the Jewish Communist stranglehold on Hollywood. As the MIAPIA and the HUAC fought the red/Jewish influence in Hollywood, the reds kept striking back by fomenting one strike after the other against Disney and others who opposed them.

Although gays were prohibited from any activities at Disneyland while Walt was alive, after the Jewish takeover, Eisner openly invited and courted homosexual groups to hold 'dances' and events at the theme parks. As we go to press a number of magazines have carried news articles gloating over how "Disney would be turning in his grave" if he knew what had now happened to his theme parks and movie productions. From the very beginning Disney was considered a 'goy' outsider by Jews who stole from Thomas Edison. They had defied the 'goy' Edison and by their tenacity had beaten him. They blocked out Disney because he wasn't one of the self 'chosen' and Disney had to fight his whole life to break into the closed Jewish society called Hollywood. Disney didn't like Jews and used every means at his disposal to counter them.
America Under Attack

Blaine, TN

#10 Mar 31, 2011
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Silly stop lying to people you said all the cops were banging my wife . Are you going to make me go back and get your posting ? Silly lies and OPD and OCSD are two Communist Organization. Hey Silly why would cops take off the Domestic Violence and Repeat Violence case off the Web? Did the FDLE try to cover this up for all the croooed cops involved ??
PETE

Edgewater, FL

#11 Mar 31, 2011
PETE wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like whenn craszy RON was Arrested in a prostitution sting on OBT. I was framed because "they were cops that looked like wh'ores". Dimmwit
rep
PETE

Edgewater, FL

#12 Mar 31, 2011
PETE wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just Mascot RON. he's our village idiot/trouble maker.
See some of the stuff he's done below in(mascot ron the criminal)post #1
rep
America Under Attack

Blaine, TN

#13 Mar 31, 2011
PETE wrote:
<quoted text>rep
Here is one stupid African American Cop who should have been fired ! Her and her husband are losrs. Read below off the web :

Orlando Police Chief censured for losing her gun Full story: WDBO-AM Orlando
The Orlando Police Department's internal affairs unit has decided to censure in writing Chief Val Demings
"CENSURE" ? WHAT A joke !!
Ernest T Cultrain

Edgewater, FL

#14 Mar 31, 2011
<quoted text>Here is one stupid African American Cop who should have been fired ! Her and her husband are losrs. Read below off the web :
Orlando Police Chief censured for losing her gun Full story: WDBO-AM Orlando
The Orlando Police Department's internal affairs unit has decided to censure in writing Chief Val Demings
"CENSURE" ? WHAT A joke !!
, Crazy old fool RON from mascot was thrown out of Disney and banned for life
Also Rons case # 48-CF-009712-0 (battery found GUILTY)
aslo RON is a convicted felon (criminal scum bag)
Tired of Silly

United States

#15 Mar 31, 2011
<quoted text>Hey Silly stop lying to people you said all the cops were banging my wife . Are you going to make me go back and get your posting ? Silly lies and OPD and OCSD are two Communist Organization. Hey Silly why would cops take off the Domestic Violence and Repeat Violence case off the Web? Did the FDLE try to cover this up for all the croooed cops involved ??
Hey Ron, every post you put up here is a lie. Every claim you make of your innocence is a lie. As for the skankpig, I've told you before, I have no clue how many men she's spread her legs for. From the looks of the old hag, I'm guessing that if she had as many dicks sticking out of her as she's had in her, she'd be a porcupine.

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#16 Mar 31, 2011
<quoted text>Go ask the pigs who were there for SEVERAL HOURS ! I was slammed up against a wall and either punch in the stomach or somebody push a stick or something in to me and more . These pigs are Comminist Scumbags . This should have never happened in America ! We begged these pigs to leave our home . Then these bastards came back 2 or 3 times WITH THREATS . Then I was followed and threaten by the scum cops buddy who lived behind us ! Get real ! Does this sould like America ? If you want to know more ask Glen Hopkins at FDLE Glen know's everything ????? You don't think the FDLE would help CROOKED cops cover up a crime do ya ?? Many people in Florida think the FDLE IS CROOKED !
Dude I ask for your side of the story and details that you would know.. Now if I call Glen do you honestly think he will tell me all the details?? Or not to try and cover up for his fellow officers?? I have my own distaste for SOME not all LEO's because I know they do lie on their charging affidavits at times..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#17 Mar 31, 2011
<quoted text>Hey Silly stop lying to people you said all the cops were banging my wife . Are you going to make me go back and get your posting ? Silly lies and OPD and OCSD are two Communist Organization. Hey Silly why would cops take off the Domestic Violence and Repeat Violence case off the Web? Did the FDLE try to cover this up for all the croooed cops involved ??
Are they listed on the web?? Can you post a link??

Eagle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windermere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Windermere family, 3 others face racketeering c... (Dec '08) Aug 4 Truth 57
Review: Windermere Mobile Pet Grooming (Feb '16) Jul 29 Long time customer 7
John Beaver is a Drunk Legend Jul '16 Sharin Peter 1
Does Anyone know Robbie Haught from Ocoee Jun '16 Anonymous 3
News Family's excruciating Orlando journey ends in f... Jun '16 atheist 1
News Ex-burger joint may become Gainesville's 1st po... May '16 Jane Ann 1
collective soul (Sep '15) Sep '15 USsueMC 1

Windermere Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Windermere Mortgages