First on Orlandosentinel.Com Winderme...

First on Orlandosentinel.Com Windermere scandal: Ex-chief Saylor could face more charges

There are 4 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from May 3, 2011, titled First on Orlandosentinel.Com Windermere scandal: Ex-chief Saylor could face more charges. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Windermere 's police-corruption scandal grew once again Tuesday with the bribery arrest of Raul Carvajal, a former officer accused of paying $1,000 to be hired by Central Florida's wealthiest community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

Criminals At The Top

Knoxville, TN

#1 May 3, 2011
Folks OPD and OCSD is not ANY better then these Scumbags in Windermere . And Walt Disney Co. Protects their criminals cops and Scumbags they employ . OPD and OCSD along with Walt Disney Co. tried to destroy me and my family . These terrorist bastards ruined my wife and I retirement . 3 Orange Co Fl Deputies attack and assaulted my wife and I at Disney World . Disney protected the crooked Deputies and even blocked my ad in the Orlando Newspaper for witnesses . I was charged with a felony I
never committed . Walt Disney Security filed false police reports to back the crooked deputies . Disney would not give the courts the surveillance video's to show I was innocent and the cops and their retarded security are true criminals . Walt Disney Co breeds criminals and Universal isn't much better . Central Florida is loaded with crooked pig cops . Folks my wife who had cancer at the time and me did nothing wrong at Disney World . We went to Disney World 30 years ! I wonder how many PEDOPHILES work at Disney Theme Parks and Universal Studio's ?.
Criminals At The Top

Knoxville, TN

#2 May 3, 2011
Folks a crooked cop is not an American and should be executed as a TERRORIST . These Scumbags are are no better then Osama Bin Laden or Saddam . These pigs should be at the bottom of the ocean with Osama or hung like Saddam was !
Dangerous Country

Blaine, TN

#3 May 4, 2011
Who is the Bush guy ? Is he a relative of Jeb Bush another freak ? I wonder if Jebs Mexican wife is still smuggling goods into America like she tried to do at the Atlanta Airport and was busted . This Mexican didn't want to pay taxes on about $18,000 worth of goods from France ? Then we have the Bush Family Savings and Loan Scandal . Folks this cost taxpayers 1.4 Trillion Dollar bail-out . The Bush family are not any better then Osama Bin Laden . The Jewish News Media kept these stories quiet .
LMAO

AOL

#5 May 5, 2011
Criminals At The Top wrote:
Folks OPD and OCSD is not ANY better then these Scumbags in Windermere . And Walt Disney Co. Protects their criminals cops and Scumbags they employ . OPD and OCSD along with Walt Disney Co. tried to destroy me and my family . These terrorist bastards ruined my wife and I retirement . 3 Orange Co Fl Deputies attack and assaulted my wife and I at Disney World . Disney protected the crooked Deputies and even blocked my ad in the Orlando Newspaper for witnesses . I was charged with a felony I
never committed . Walt Disney Security filed false police reports to back the crooked deputies . Disney would not give the courts the surveillance video's to show I was innocent and the cops and their retarded security are true criminals . Walt Disney Co breeds criminals and Universal isn't much better . Central Florida is loaded with crooked pig cops . Folks my wife who had cancer at the time and me did nothing wrong at Disney World . We went to Disney World 30 years ! I wonder how many PEDOPHILES work at Disney Theme Parks and Universal Studio's ?.
get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windermere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Research: Dropouts flee area schools (Oct '07) May '17 Willieneal123 55
Winter Garden racism (Mar '08) May '17 Janssenb 14
Gov. Scott Stop Illegal Gang Stalking and Crook... May '17 Gang stalked in LC 3
tammy witz (Feb '13) May '17 This is OG tammy 4
Wake up our Food and Water is being poisoned!!! Apr '17 Mabel Allen 2
News Ocoee man accused of stabbing roommate during m... Mar '17 Lalonniemonzingo 1
Govenor Scott please investigate these people. Mar '17 Justice in America 1

Windermere Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Windermere Mortgages