Tiger's Wife, Elin Nordegren , Hires L.A. Celebrity Divorce Lawyer

Full story: Fox 31 KDVR

There are numerous reports that Tiger Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren, is consulting L.A. based divorce lawyer Sorrell Trope.

Comments (Page 14)

Showing posts 261 - 280 of280
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HAMLETS HAMSTER

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

I think this is very sad. I know she must have cared about Tiger because a woman who didn't care would never have taken after him with that golf club. Unfortunately, Tiger's adventures appear to be so widespread that Elin probably feels she has to divorce him just for the sake of preserving her personal dignity. Tiger has learned a hard lesson the hard way. Very unfortunate. I hope they both find peace in the future.
laredo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

IF you don't love your wife or your girlfriend. You simply tired and want to run around with different skanks! by all means go for it! Guys have the balls and tell your wife or girlfriend and get the hell out and do what you want. Don't be cowards! Grow a backbone! You can't have your cake and eat it to. Unless you have a bimbo as your partner! Props to you Elin!!!!
linda fodor

Wexford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

I'm glad Elin is a strong women and will not except this kind of abuse. I applaud her for thinking of her children and herself.
Tiger does not truly understand what he has lost.
mary

Medford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Let the Partying begin* Tiger's list will go on and on and on now...HOpefully it won't be in anyones best interest to keep a tally on a free man and his transgressions; )
laredo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

leo the lioin wrote:
too bad all the other women with power husbands have not done what elin will do. she is a role model for women everywhere. peace and strength to you elin.....live your life to the fullest!!!!
well some women are just there for the money,but the majority of weomen that are with power men happen to stay because they don't have education so that leaves them no choice. I don't feel sorry for those women, One strike and your out! No playing games, especially cheating! Have higer standards on yourself!
laredo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

pizarro wrote:
just a sad story...
Reality! your lies won't last forever! Truth always comes out!
djzlady96

Canandaigua, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

He deserves what he gets. When you cheat, you deserve to be punished. If you aren't happy with what you have then LEAVE, and do what makes you happy, but don't ruin everyone's life because you can't keep it to yourself. It isn't him that will suffer, it is his family. They are the ones who will be hurt. Sad, sad, sad. I have a very low opinion of Tiger now. He, to me, is dirt.
Blufish46

Loveland, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Elin, You go girl!!!!
maureen

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Did I hear Sarah Bell calling Tiger ugly? Well isn't this bordering on racism or hate? Girl don't use this opportunity to show your 'true' colors. I love Tiger. I don't endorse what he has done, but while he is doing that a whole lot of us are busy doing other things that are more depraving!
laredo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Sonnyart wrote:
Please hold it everyone! We don't want to act out our own feelings and be triangulated into something that could be worked out. My first husband behaved the same at Tiger, but 40 years later, I wish that I would have been more willing to work this out. Tiger said he was trying to work on his marriage--no one can speak for him. Those are his words and it would be worth it to allow the family to all work this out together. Once we get angry and take a side, we might have lost our focus. We are here to enrich the lives of others and not to tear them down. So, Elin, please don't be in a rush to do anything. Wait, Wait, Wait befor going to lawyer. They are only too happy to take your money and bring negative selfish thinking, issue upon issue, just to get it. Go to Sweden and take a long rest from the whole situation and then rethink your future. What will this look like in your 40 years? It just might be worth a second look. Please don't rush into anything.
I have one question for you? So what you are saying is forgive him and work it out after he cheated with more than one and brought someone to his own home is sick! Seriously, you have no standards for yourself. There is nothing to focus on but the matter that he betrayed his wife and family. You might regret it for your personal reason and no man will have respect for you in the long run. I can understand you loose everything, get sick, money problems the I agree work out things but cheated with multiples women, My goodness he could have given her an std for GOD SAKE! Run Elin he will do it again! Your beautiful and Smart hard to find that combination. Best of luck to ELin stay strong stay focus on moving on with your new life this NEW YR!!!!!!!!!!
Mr P

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

djzlady96 wrote:
He deserves what he gets. When you cheat, you deserve to be punished. If you aren't happy with what you have then LEAVE, and do what makes you happy, but don't ruin everyone's life because you can't keep it to yourself. It isn't him that will suffer, it is his family. They are the ones who will be hurt. Sad, sad, sad. I have a very low opinion of Tiger now. He, to me, is dirt.
Tiger didn't ruin "everyone's" life. Does he love his children any less? I don't think so. The only person harmed by his actions was his wife. And she will get lots of money. So Her life will be hardly ruined.
relax

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

All those of you to judge Tiger astound me. It's as if you haven't lived life. None of us are perfect - especially those with great talent and wealth. It's absurd for people to think anyone doesn't do "unacceptable" things. Do you have skeleton's in your closet? Would you like those skeleton's on public display and for everyone to judge your past transgressions? Tiger messed up. He admitted it. No need to kick him while he's down. He's trying to make it right and people in their right mind will pray that his family can work out their issues and that he will change his past ways so their family unit can remain together. I see Tiger making an effort. I pray that Elin can forgive and work on their relationship and family!!! This would be hard enough to go thru without the media. The media make's it a million times harder. I personally hope they are able to work it out and that their kids are able to grow up with both their mother and father.
TheTruth

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

why does everybody feel soooo bad for her? This happens hundreds of times every day. At least she gets millions for her and her kids and their kids. I'm sure she'll get over it with a new house and a trip to the mall.

Since: Sep 07

Golden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

TheTruth wrote:
why does everybody feel soooo bad for her? This happens hundreds of times every day. At least she gets millions for her and her kids and their kids. I'm sure she'll get over it with a new house and a trip to the mall.
Maybe- but you don't know that for sure. She didn't cheat on him, remember? She gave him beautiful babies. She went to all his matches. She was a successful model before she met him. The other women are the ones he bought with his fame and money. He humiliated his wife in front of the whole world. I don't care who or what she is or isn't- he CHOSE to marry her, and if he wanted to play the field to feel like a big man, then he should have gotten a divorce. Marriage isn't easy- we all meet others, but you don't ACT on it when you have a commitment. But he wanted to have his cake and eat it, too, and if he chokes on it and ends up with that fat-lipped slutty hostess who is SURELY with him for his $$$$, then it's nobody's fault but his own. He's a weak, dishonorable man. Great golfer, bad husband- and he wasn't thinking of his kids either.
Unbelievable

Elizabeth, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

She doesnt need him. She needs to make this the most expensive thing he ever did! Take him for everything and maybe he'll learn something. He let down not only his wife but his kids. What a sorry example of a man.
JAG

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

I'm just wondering if some of these people actually think they're talking to Elin herself?!?!?!?! Get a grip people this is internet junkies talking to internet junkies ... Tiger and Elin are not monitoring this page.
Debi

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

they say oh leave tiger alone, tiger brought this upon himself. he is in the spotlight, what do people expect, and too, i can't understand why he would do this?! he has everything...or he had everything....well time heals, and they both will, more so for tiger i'm sure, he can obviously get a another real easy...without the guilt...elin deserves better... way better.

Since: Sep 09

WheatRidge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

Will THIS news change the price of BEER??

If SO, then THAT'S when I expect outrage!
Jerome Melson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

I am disgusted with the media attention that this issue is receiving. On average appoximately 50% of married men in the United States have at on time or another been guilty of marital infidelity. Where were the papers and tv cameras. Is it financial descrimination if my story of infidelity did not make the news?!>?

Since: Dec 09

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Can anyone explain to me why it is that Mitch Menaker is still walking the streets of Windermere a free man?

This man has stolen/embezzled in excess of $2.5 million dollars from Mercantile and Regions banks as well as stolen over a million dollars from private investors.

This man is a scumbag and with any luck his past will catch up to him in a very violent and painful way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 261 - 280 of280
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Windermere Discussions

Search the Windermere Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 4 the protected species 2,911
Mayor of Ocoee Jun 27 Craig Smalley 1
tammy witz (Feb '13) Jun 19 yall are hoes 3
Florida Travel Ball (Jun '10) Jun 10 Sam 14
Review: Diva Doll Fitness and Pole (May '12) Jun '14 Jessica Rabbit 9
Review: Classy One Auto Sales Inc (Aug '13) May '14 Duval County 11
Winter Garden racism (Mar '08) May '14 Speak the truth 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Windermere Jobs

•••