Tiger's Wife, Elin Nordegren , Hires L.A. Celebrity Divorce Lawyer

Full story: Fox 31 KDVR

There are numerous reports that Tiger Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren, is consulting L.A. based divorce lawyer Sorrell Trope.
Comments
1 - 20 of 280 Comments Last updated Dec 17, 2009
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
dee sanders

Bedford, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

he is a loser loser
rick book

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

oh well, she look's like michael jackson's nose doctor worked on her too. like they say it's all about give and TAKE!
Norma

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

I am extremely happy for Elin, that is exactly what he deserves and she is absolutely right he is never going to change. Once a dog always a dog it seems to me like he is addicted to sex. That is going to be one hard habit to break!!!

I forgave my husband many times during our 20 years of marriage and he never ever changed. Women were always there! Good for you Elin, you are beautiful and you can go on with your life!
tish

Shoreham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

Good for her!!! why bother to hang around, leopards don't change their spots!!!
mary ryan

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

Thank God, you are right to leave.. he is what he is and you do not deserve to be with someone who hurt you so bad so many times! You are lovely, smart and will be MUCH happier with your kids and a new life. Take it from someone who knows. You are the winner here Elin.
Pincho

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

Wow! Who's losing here?
john

Curwensville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

couldn't happen to a better person. i hope she takes him for everything she can, and then some
tiger not in my tank

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

I hope she leaves him naked and pennyless
GOOD FOR TIGER

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

Sorry to hear about anyone getting a DIVORCE, but in this case it where they both want to be.......They can both go on with there life and now maybe everyone can get off of TIGER'S back. Tiger the GOLF world need you back out there winning, putting your God given talent on display....Life is to short to be unhappy we only live a mili-second on this planet dont let it go to waste.

Dennis Holden Las Vegas
maureen

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

Is it that Tiger's wife knew about his philandering and hoped that he would change or was totally unaware of his " past "life? Was she so naive to think that she was the only one in thid man's life. My best bet is she must have done her homework and knew what she was getting into. Plleeeeeeaaaasseee!
GMAN59

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

Tiger o your best to not let it all slip away. Whatever it takes to keep your family together----DO IT. Transgressions you can not change but you can kneel down with your wife and children in the privacy of your home and pray a prayer of forgiveness, deep hearted conviction for sins and the weakness of your flesh. God sent his Son to die for the sin of the world. Look to Him for comfort and peace confess and acknowledge all of your short comings, pray that your lovely wife will allow the strength of Christ to be her support. All thing are possible to those that are in Christ. Since God in Christ have forgiven why can't we
RYC

Council Bluffs, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

Wise choice, when your husband behaves the way Tiger did, there never was a marriage. Elin is a smart, wise and strong young lady in making the choice to leave a man that made such bad decisions.
capozzolisr

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

She could have stuck it out for Christmas with the kids. I don't care how bad it is - now she's being selfish.
jazzy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

GOOD FOR TIGER wrote:
Sorry to hear about anyone getting a DIVORCE, but in this case it where they both want to be.......They can both go on with there life and now maybe everyone can get off of TIGER'S back. Tiger the GOLF world need you back out there winning, putting your God given talent on display....Life is to short to be unhappy we only live a mili-second on this planet dont let it go to waste.
Dennis Holden Las Vegas
His God given talent is on display alright! What a loser
Lion Metal

Parkville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

I wonder how much trouble Tigger will have finding a "girl". I think he should consult Heff to help him through all his emotional problems. He'd know what to do. Maybe Christy can put him in a centerfold special issue. That would stop all the news about him wouldn't it?
Kathie

Persia, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

I think Elin Should take every dime the man made and run. I don't think a man can satisfy that many women and expect a wife to stay with him. A man like Tiger Woods will never change until he the one who gets the wrong end of the deal. I know how these men are been down that path. They think they are it and the woman is the one who suffer from this. He makes good money but he hurting himself because noone will want him any more because of what he did to his family. He will always go from one woman to the next because of his money and he thinks every woman will want him.
hobo

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

good for you elin he does not deserve you and you are right like father like son. have a wonderful life without the pig
Go girl-GO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

Sorry. Actor Hugh Grant has never been married. So that "divorce" was pretty easy.
Good for Elin. You've got 2 kids you love, a country that you love and will return to with far more privacy; I think we all wish you the very best.
Tiger will certainly survive. He'll play golf (his first love), perhaps think about his behavior, and maybe, just maybe, marry one of those women he chased after!! So be it. But good for Elin; go girl and peace!!
Billybob17

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

Tiger is human, but he went beyond the normal affair. And, what point did he think that paying for more than one woman would keep his activity quite?
Lion Metal

Parkville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

tish wrote:
Good for her!!! why bother to hang around, leopards don't change their spots!!!
work on your animals a little dear. it's a Tiger and they have stripes. or are U makin a funny?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Windermere Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Windermere People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••