Man's lost dog makes him many new fri...

Man's lost dog makes him many new friends

There are 25 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 4, 2009, titled Man's lost dog makes him many new friends. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A man's five-month search for his lost dog connected dozens of strangers throughout southwest Orange County with one goal: to find Jake.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bee

Winter Park, FL

#21 Jun 8, 2009
celia mcculty wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to ask why you think the story is disturbing.
He was obsessed over his lost dog. Then, when the dog was finally found, "Noonan slept beside the flea-ridden dog on the screened porch."
celia mcculty

Fairfield, CT

#22 Jun 8, 2009
Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
He was obsessed over his lost dog. Then, when the dog was finally found, "Noonan slept beside the flea-ridden dog on the screened porch."
AND?????????? Maybe they were tired and he wanted to make the dog comfortable!!!! I would have done the same.
Bee

Winter Park, FL

#23 Jun 8, 2009
celia mcculty wrote:
<quoted text>
AND?????????? Maybe they were tired and he wanted to make the dog comfortable!!!! I would have done the same.
Call me crazy, but I would not sleep on a porch with an animal with fleas, ticks and/or rabies.
the truth

Maryville, TN

#24 Jun 8, 2009
Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me crazy, but I would not sleep on a porch with an animal with fleas, ticks and/or rabies.
Get a grip.
celia mcculty

Fairfield, CT

#25 Jun 9, 2009
Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabies, no, fleas and ticks yes. Call me crazy too but I'm an animal lover and if I got a dog back after all that time a few bugs wouldn't worry me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windermere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murder count hits grim 50 in Orange's deadliest... (Oct '06) Jun 29 Matt 12
News Political notebook: Canan to speak at Democrati... Jun 24 Taxtaxtax 1
News Jindal willing to look at national marijuana la... Jun 16 Billy Ringo 2
News 250 laid-off at Disney, replaced with Indian H1... Jun '15 wild child 1
News Orlando's 'church row' has many houses of worship (Mar '09) May '15 the circus is in ... 20
Meritage Homes Builds A New Master Community Wa... (Jul '14) May '15 Jclark6446 9
News Witness told deputies double shooting near UCF ... Apr '15 _Learsi 1
More from around the web

Windermere People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Windermere Mortgages