Task force remembers 1920 riot in Ocoee

Nearly nine decades have passed since the deadly 1920 Ocoee race riot, which left an ugly scar on the town's history that some residents think should be forgotten. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HOPE- Buddy Rettell

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Aug 22, 2012
Moore and the bombing and Past Sheriff M. and they demanded street names taken down, not in Ocoee but it proves of the fight that has not ended,nor in the Justice Dept. Govt s and the fact of the sickness not is only of the white but the black Folk became the same and we had to suffer the plan, even when we are not of.And the fight for Sheriff seat in Orange County as well as the whole state has the sickness and the drugs.
sissy

United States

#22 Sep 17, 2012
I grew up in ocoee when i was young all of the kids could walk around safely day or night cause of the kkk and all rednecks. Now i wouldnt let my pit out there it is just anouther poor village in mexico. If the kkk is still there it needs to get busy
kkk

United States

#23 Oct 1, 2013
Amen they need to clean this town ip
sissy wrote:
I grew up in ocoee when i was young all of the kids could walk around safely day or night cause of the kkk and all rednecks. Now i wouldnt let my pit out there it is just anouther poor village in mexico. If the kkk is still there it needs to get busy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windermere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meritage Homes Builds A New Master Community Wa... (Jul '14) Feb 21 moo moo 7
Alonzo wilkins the child molester Feb 8 concerned 1
Watching Dateline Jan 30 the circus is in ... 1
Dan Quale couldn't spell potato right......did I? Jan 30 the circus is in ... 1
Yum Yum- Fried Mushrooms Jan 30 the circus is in ... 1
People doing their thing Jan 30 the circus is in ... 1
A Strange Headline about Mitt Romney being a de... Jan 30 the circus is in ... 1
Windermere Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Windermere People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:10 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:10AM
Bucs' Ultimate Free Agency to-Do List
Bleacher Report12:46 PM