Ticked off! @ more talk, less exercise

Ticked off! @ more talk, less exercise

There are 69 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 19, 2009, titled Ticked off! @ more talk, less exercise. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

To all the women who talk during the exercise classes at the Wellness Center: Shut up! It's rude and distracting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
smelly cat

Orlando, FL

#73 May 22, 2009
thats life wrote:
•To the people who don't curb their dogs when they walk them. Our children can't even play in our own yard because you don't have the decency to pick up after your pets. Use your own yard.(from 5-22-09 column)
I work at a thrift store/donation center and we routinely get donations of items such as furniture, carpets, etc. that have pet urine stains, odor and matted pet hair all over them and these donors expect that we are going to put these items out on the retail store floor for someone else to purchase. I'm certain they wouldn't buy such things themselves. You talk about absolutely DISGUSTING!!! They deserve to sleep on such stuff themselves. And for those who actually do lounge on such furniture, you aren't even human. You are REVOLTING!!! Don't you DARE bring such GARBAGE to any thrift store. And we are not throwing it in OUR dumpster for you either! You take that CRAP to the landfill yourselves!
No, I'll continue bringing it to you...just to hear you whine about it is payment enough...lol. I'll just flip the cushion and spray a whole can of febreeze on it to cover the stench until I leave...lol. Enjoy!
smooth clam from shaven

Orlando, FL

#74 May 22, 2009
Dick hertz from holden wrote:
<quoted text>
It could only happen at a publix because the cashiers there are all physic.
Really? You have to study physics to be a cashier there?
GFY

Orlando, FL

#75 May 22, 2009
homo marker funny wrote:
that was supposed to be "Q-U-E-E-R-S are funny"
I know, you're hilarious! Go get'em homo ROFLMAO!
Goose

Orlando, FL

#76 May 22, 2009
I Like Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>
That stings so much coming from someone named Goose. Boyfriend give you that name?
Yes, actually he did. And your dad said he calls me that because it reminds him of how he used to 'goose' you when you were young. He is a very 'loving' man your father.
Randy

Fitzgerald, GA

#77 May 22, 2009
jewel_bells wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally......someone with the same view as I. You explained that perfectly! Thank you! Who are we or anyone else to judge?! I have my own beliefs as well, however it's my belief and I am not going to judge people for what they believe. Regardless no one has the right to deface someone's property.
Why don't the two of you get a room..........

Since: Jan 09

Deltona, FL

#78 May 22, 2009
Randy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't the two of you get a room..........
Why don't you grow up! Oh, that's right, your IQ can't get that high!
SoSumi

AOL

#79 May 22, 2009
CRay wrote:
I cannot believe that in this day and age people are still wanting to hold one another back. Why is it ok for 15 year old kids to be groping each other in public, practically having sex in front of anyone that's within view (including children), but someone puts a rainbow sticker on their car and their "rubbing it in your face"? Are you kidding me????
For those of you who think that homosexuality is a sin, open your damn eyes!!! WE ARE ALL SINNERS!!!!! Why is their sin worse than yours? Why should they be persecuted by the public? Isn't it taught in Christianity that our only judge is God? So your judging of this person, as well as anyone else that you judge, is just as much of a sin as what you're judging them for.
Good for you rainbow sticker person! Shout it from the rooftops & never stop being proud of yourself for overcoming the adversity that so many closed minded people throw at you. God loves the sinner and hates the sin, we are all loved and we should all love each other.
Shame on you for thinking it's your place to judge anyone!!!!
It's really just infighting between the Closeted Gays Like Larry Craig and Ted Haggard who by calling attention to others who are Gay and are open about it, thought that they themselves would escape detection. Well it didn't work because The louder they squawk the more we realize that it is very likely that they're really hiding something themselves and straight people just don't really even care. So the person with the Sharpie just may, just may have been looking for a Date.
thats life

Lakeland, FL

#80 May 23, 2009
PkD wrote:
<quoted text>
If they took it to the landfill themselves, they wouldn't be able to take the tax deduction for charitable contribution.
On the other hand, people who are used to living with pets probably don't even notice the smell and may not be aware someone else could find it disgusting.
We don't necessarily accept all donations. We accept donations that are in good working order. We do not repair or clean anything.
thats life

Lakeland, FL

#81 May 23, 2009
smelly cat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'll continue bringing it to you...just to hear you whine about it is payment enough...lol. I'll just flip the cushion and spray a whole can of febreeze on it to cover the stench until I leave...lol. Enjoy!
See my post # 80

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windermere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Resist judging whole groups by despicable acts ... Aug 18 katie smalls 23
I have a male yorkie looking for a female yorki... (Sep '14) Aug 11 kevin rodriguez 2
News Best places to get lucky with the lottery Jul '15 gena 1
News Murder count hits grim 50 in Orange's deadliest... (Oct '06) Jun '15 Matt 12
News Political notebook: Canan to speak at Democrati... Jun '15 Taxtaxtax 1
News Jindal willing to look at national marijuana la... Jun '15 Billy Ringo 2
News 250 laid-off at Disney, replaced with Indian H1... Jun '15 wild child 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Windermere Mortgages