Lusch Rimmjobb

United States

#2328 Nov 2, 2013
The sentor what is going to become the next presdent, what is now the leeader of our teeparty, is saying the right stuff. What he says is that all non-whites must be deportyed, all their stuff and money is forfeit and then we charge then we charge them for the ride out. Also we gots to deport all them fags and lsbians and college snotts what always know the answer and file claims against the bibel and say stuff about evoldution and abortions and all old folks and stumblerws and then we will have their cars and stuff and then we will have their credit cards and theier will be plenty to go around. we must shut off the borders ans make christ our banner and force the schools to teach only the bible and scripture and then we will be just all fine. No more nothing for them old bums what didnt save and for snotty kids and for people what pretend to be p[oor to get food they didnt earn. get a job. god BLESS you all.
Frank M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#2329 Nov 3, 2013
Since we each have a full understanding which side each of us is coming from;
Spring Hill,
If you run across Police Chief Roy Arigo flip him a few Wings Plus birds for me. He prevented me from Sub-Teaching, forced me to leave Coral Springs and instigated all the friction between my Sons and me with his Police antics. Roy just continually had me harassed (Aquatic Center, Library, even work) while I was living there and even touched my landlord.

His type of Police works leads to these Police hate groups and people taking matters into their own hands. It gives rise to all this vigilante Justice throughout the State for sure especially when you get no cooperation from the Courts even the Judicial Qualification committee. They took my plight with Police as some kind of Joke. They assign my case to an Irish examiner Barbera Connelly. I was being railroaded for sure.

The best thing Coral Springs did was get rid of Chief Roy Arrigo. Love Gorens of Law and Order when he goes into this tirade with a Police Officer who claimed he had another Officers back.

Was it really necessary to make the face of the Connecticut Football look like a Pizza? You knew darn well he was drunk as a skunk and words become meaningless yet, you guys get your rocks off almost beating him half to death.

Just happy when CSPD invaded my home they didnít do the same thing to my face. Yet, steroid using Crawford managed to make an excuse to stun gum me. Lucky he did have a steroid rage like Ed Carlson.

CSPD had a lot of Irish Officers on HGH.
Glad I walk away from the bullying or I might of done something I would of regretted.

You only have yourselves to blame for LAX, Spring Hill, Police need to do some soul searching at this time. Too many incidences across the Nation as retaliation. I am a advocate of more gun control which would save more lives including Police.

There is such a lack of Justice in the courts in Florida, it is no wonder this State has the most scams including sadly enough medical scams.
curious

Puyallup, WA

#2330 Nov 3, 2013
Is it true that Florida has more scams than any other state? I thought Louisiana owns that crown.
SUN and

Spring Hill, FL

#2331 Nov 3, 2013
curious wrote:
Is it true ....
Nope

only true if you love government by The Gov.....
Joe

Fort Pierce, FL

#2332 Nov 3, 2013
Frank M Jerry wrote:
Since we each have a full understanding which side each of us is coming from;
Spring Hill,
If you run across Police Chief Roy Arigo flip him a few Wings Plus birds for me. He prevented me from Sub-Teaching, forced me to leave Coral Springs and instigated all the friction between my Sons and me with his Police antics. Roy just continually had me harassed (Aquatic Center, Library, even work) while I was living there and even touched my landlord.
His type of Police works leads to these Police hate groups and people taking matters into their own hands. It gives rise to all this vigilante Justice throughout the State for sure especially when you get no cooperation from the Courts even the Judicial Qualification committee. They took my plight with Police as some kind of Joke. They assign my case to an Irish examiner Barbera Connelly. I was being railroaded for sure.
The best thing Coral Springs did was get rid of Chief Roy Arrigo. Love Gorens of Law and Order when he goes into this tirade with a Police Officer who claimed he had another Officers back.
Was it really necessary to make the face of the Connecticut Football look like a Pizza? You knew darn well he was drunk as a skunk and words become meaningless yet, you guys get your rocks off almost beating him half to death.
Just happy when CSPD invaded my home they didnít do the same thing to my face. Yet, steroid using Crawford managed to make an excuse to stun gum me. Lucky he did have a steroid rage like Ed Carlson.
CSPD had a lot of Irish Officers on HGH.
Glad I walk away from the bullying or I might of done something I would of regretted.
You only have yourselves to blame for LAX, Spring Hill, Police need to do some soul searching at this time. Too many incidences across the Nation as retaliation. I am a advocate of more gun control which would save more lives including Police.
There is such a lack of Justice in the courts in Florida, it is no wonder this State has the most scams including sadly enough medical scams.
You're angry with entire police force, over one police chief that you're on a first name basis with because he had you kicked out of a chicken franchise that you don't want to go into because they sell Nazi chicken. So you go home and find out your landlord doesn't like you either because of prejudice against christens. It's convenient that the police chief harassed your landlord because neither one of them likes you. Prejudice again because of one person that you say picked on you. Adding to the idea of gun control your son who doesn't like you either, and vigilante groups that you sound like you belong too. You voluntarily decided to leave town because you feel good about your about your diet. Lol
Joe

Fort Pierce, FL

#2333 Nov 3, 2013
Including the idea that You're Not On prescription medication because all these government job related issues that don't sit well with your religious beliefs means that the medical profession and pharmaceutical companies should be put out of business because it will help you solve an addition problem that - You Don't have..? lol
Joe

Fort Pierce, FL

#2334 Nov 3, 2013
SUN and wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope
only true if you love government by The Gov.....
The director of the F.B.I appeared on camera [uploaded to you-tube] Robert Mueller, he said he had no knowledge of who was heading an investigation into insurance fraud. He was questioned with scrutiny. Nothing! A report came out on paper that he mentioned in private who was heading this investigation. Well you know anyone on camera that has to admit to guilt on innocents with large scale public opinion.. that's a violation of constitutional rights.. ya know!
Frank M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#2335 Nov 3, 2013
Joe,
You really don't quite get it, Do you Not realize all these Police incidences/occurrences across the nation are the result of retaliation caused by past Police indiscretions and putting honest citizens at severe Risk, like you and I both ???

I went Natural not because of any religious beliefs but because it much much healthier. One fine day youíll see me on a book cover and witness first hand what Iím talking about.

****I still think you need to read some articles from Natural news, it will do you some good.

How can you possibly think Pills over Food?

Most grocery check out persons are today are woman who take me for at least (30) years younger(All Naturally done) and they do not realize I am old enough to be there Grandfather. I still get a chuckle every time I leave these stores.

And curios from Louisiana,

I think your referring to the fact that during Hurricane Katrina, the largest number of law enforcement officers ever simply walked off their job. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Then they didnít talk so loud, then they didnít walk so proud, they just created all these alibiís.
Joe

Fort Pierce, FL

#2336 Nov 3, 2013
They were refused any type of help from the president after bush flew over New Orleans and went on television to say.. In retrospect I should have gone down there!
beware

Spring Hill, FL

#2337 Nov 3, 2013
repetative
lonely
help
he

beware of munipulative 'Joe'

sad that 'he must' type his life away

says not

but

private 'Joe'
Joe

Fort Pierce, FL

#2338 Nov 3, 2013
Frank M Jerry wrote:
Joe,
You really don't quite get it, Do you Not realize all these Police incidences/occurrences across the nation are the result of retaliation caused by past Police indiscretions and putting honest citizens at severe Risk, like you and I both ???
I went Natural not because of any religious beliefs but because it much much healthier. One fine day youíll see me on a book cover and witness first hand what Iím talking about.
****I still think you need to read some articles from Natural news, it will do you some good.
How can you possibly think Pills over Food?
Most grocery check out persons are today are woman who take me for at least (30) years younger(All Naturally done) and they do not realize I am old enough to be there Grandfather. I still get a chuckle every time I leave these stores.
And curios from Louisiana,
I think your referring to the fact that during Hurricane Katrina, the largest number of law enforcement officers ever simply walked off their job. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Then they didnít talk so loud, then they didnít walk so proud, they just created all these alibiís.
These are people that are just like you pop. You can't accuse the general public of being that paranoid. You don't know the general public. You mentioned vigilante groups freedom of carrying a gun within the same frame of thought, creating a public disturbance at a chicken franchise and being harassed by your landlord and the police without mentioning anything that you did to incite the problem. Criminals have rights removed when they are re-released back into society, you can't apply your problems to everyone, when crimes are committed it's a violation of everyone rights that don't have a record. And a violation of public trust you just can't live with it
Joe

Fort Pierce, FL

#2339 Nov 3, 2013
Frank M Jerry wrote:
Joe,
You really don't quite get it, Do you Not realize all these Police incidences/occurrences across the nation are the result of retaliation caused by past Police indiscretions and putting honest citizens at severe Risk, like you and I both ???
I went Natural not because of any religious beliefs but because it much much healthier. One fine day youíll see me on a book cover and witness first hand what Iím talking about.
****I still think you need to read some articles from Natural news, it will do you some good.
How can you possibly think Pills over Food?
Most grocery check out persons are today are woman who take me for at least (30) years younger(All Naturally done) and they do not realize I am old enough to be there Grandfather. I still get a chuckle every time I leave these stores.
And curios from Louisiana,
I think your referring to the fact that during Hurricane Katrina, the largest number of law enforcement officers ever simply walked off their job. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Then they didnít talk so loud, then they didnít walk so proud, they just created all these alibiís.
There are some people that dress like suspicious idiots. Nobody tells them they can't dress the way they want, but suspicious mannerisms and dressing like a criminal goofball is not going to defend anybody against being profiled. It's not a good image.
why

Spring Hill, FL

#2340 Nov 3, 2013
why do some posters say what they do but avoid the history

when Joe verbalizes he tries evasion almost like he wants to hide

so why?
Frank M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#2342 Nov 3, 2013
Joe,

See if you can comprehend this analogy,

Ritchie Incognito( Dolphins) and Chief Roy Arrigo (Coral Springs), one was toxic for the Dolphins and Arrigo was toxic for Coral Springs and Country!!

Roy Arrigo ( A toxic Chief of Police) had to go, a great move by Coral Springs!!
Frank M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#2343 Nov 3, 2013
why wrote:
why do some posters say what they do but avoid the history
when Joe verbalizes he tries evasion almost like he wants to hide
so why?
Fear of reprisal!
Joe

Fort Pierce, FL

#2344 Nov 4, 2013
Frank M Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear of reprisal!
You have to have a complete thought that follows your explanation for someone to fear reprisal. Spring Hill isn't going to help solve that problem.
Joe

Fort Pierce, FL

#2345 Nov 4, 2013
City & government employees receive oversized pensions courtesy of the taxpayers. It becomes a matter of being handed another position in a different part of the county or state. It's a double dipping retirement plan.
Dont think so

Defuniak Springs, FL

#2346 Nov 4, 2013
Joe wrote:
City & government employees receive oversized pensions courtesy of the taxpayers. It becomes a matter of being handed another position in a different part of the county or state. It's a double dipping retirement plan.
I agree with you on the double dipping, but I totally disagree with you on the oversized pensions. They same people receiving those pensions are taxpayers themselves. They served the public while they where doing their jobs. I don't know what you call oversized, but the vast majority of state and local government retirees, make less than $25,000.00 per year in retirement. And this is after 30 years of service.
Joe

Fort Pierce, FL

#2347 Nov 4, 2013
The point is made by example. When someone is receiving an oversized pension an exact amount will not be given. It's based on how government rearranges the tax structure throughout the year that shows a consist change in tax records allowing for the money to remain hidden. An abundance of organizations set up a slush fund for the money to be returned to government employees and it becomes annual receiving of money with expense to the taxpayer.
Joe

Fort Pierce, FL

#2348 Nov 4, 2013
You can agree that double dipping is the problem. Why would a government employee give anybody an exact amount of their income when it's stolen money?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windermere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casabella New Community by Toll Brothers Winder... Dec 20 anonymous 1
Waterside at John's Lake by Standard Pacific Ho... Dec 19 anonymous 1
Florida Travel Ball (Jun '10) Dec 16 Wolve Dad 15
Cops: Two arrested for putting boy in dress as ... Dec 13 barbj 1
Ashlin Park Windermere By Ashton Woods. New Com... Dec 11 anonymous 1
Orlando man still bears emotional scars from '8... (May '08) Dec 6 will 30
Meritage Homes Builds A New Master Community Wa... Nov 28 Montverde Real Es... 4
Windermere Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Windermere People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Windermere News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Windermere

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:52 am PST

Bleacher Report 3:52AM
Bucs' Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Saints
NBC Sports 6:52 AM
Louis Murphy gets three-year extension from Bucs
ESPN 6:52 AM
Buccaneers give Murphy a 3-year extension
NFL 7:01 AM
Louis Murphy, Buccaneers strike contract extension
Bleacher Report 7:02 AM
Bucs Sign WR Louis Murphy to 3-Yr Extension