Wendy Fitman

AOL

#1 Mar 28, 2007
i think the windber police dept has a lot to be desired and plenty of room for improvement,i say out with the old and in with the new!!! a couple kids in somerset made prank calls to 911 for several days and got off with no punishment,my child was blamed for pranking the pizza shop 1 time and windbers finest(Skiles) fingerprinted,took mug shot and terrorized my son because he didnt know his S.S.number,threatened to place my child in juvenile center,Skiles didnt care that my child has a serious heart condition and just had surgery,Skiles demanded my child go to polce station the day he was released from childrens hospital,which we did.Skiles demanded my child confess to this pranking the pizza shop even though Skiles had no proof my son pranked a pizza shop.i couldnt believe how he was terrorizing a child who needs a heart transplant and Skiles was smiling the whole time watching my son become paler and paler,when Skiles told us we are free to leave because he got my childs ss number,i had to take my child to windber emergency room for heart pulpitations and breathing difficulties and blood pressure sky rocketing, i reported him to several different agencies but he still has his job,go figure.
Where was the police when Rite Aid and the Fire dept were both robbed and both are like a block away from the windber police dept,i say,instead of picking and terrorizing little kids,the police ought to pay more attention to the huge drug activities and crime then a prank call to a pizza shop and i also believe that the windber police dept can stand to shed some pounds,because the extra weight is not healthy and will end up costing the tax payers more money to foot there outragious medical bills when they collapse of heart attacks!!!
Mr Shifty

Fairmont, WV

#2 Aug 4, 2015
Feel bad for the citizens of Windber, and Paint Township who have Dan Croyle on their police force. The man only beat his wife twice......that we know of, and not only was suspended WITH pay, but his actions' were dismissed away by Chief Skiles when he stated that officer Coyles' job is stressful. Time for both to go! The fact that officer Croyle has the ability to arrest anyone for DUI, or Domestic Violence is hypocrisy at it's highest level.
Roger Helsel

Lima, OH

#3 Dec 16, 2016
some people have alot to be said for they also stole 6,000 dollars off my father when they busted him twice for D.U.I. on pomroy hill which at the time had no double lines and busted him twice at the state shed 2 times same time same place 1 year apart.
Roger Helsel

Lima, OH

#4 Dec 16, 2016
Mr Shifty wrote:
Feel bad for the citizens of Windber, and Paint Township who have Dan Croyle on their police force. The man only beat his wife twice......that we know of, and not only was suspended WITH pay, but his actions' were dismissed away by Chief Skiles when he stated that officer Coyles' job is stressful. Time for both to go! The fact that officer Croyle has the ability to arrest anyone for DUI, or Domestic Violence is hypocrisy at it's highest level.
a person like that should never ware a badge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnny Weissmuller's childhood home. (May '09) Dec '16 Roger Helsel 5
Hunch back of Ogletown (Dec '15) Dec '15 Anonymous 1
The Windber Area Museum (Oct '15) Nov '15 Jim Voytko Templ... 2
lost dog (Sep '15) Sep '15 lovey 1
Review: OPM (Feb '15) Feb '15 Steve 1
A Solomon Roach violin. (May '14) May '14 Lonnie Roach 1
News Charles F. Murawsky (Apr '14) Apr '14 Paula 1

Windber Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance