Darisabel Baez's grandmother to speak in Harrisburg

Full story: The York Daily Record

The grandmother of Darisabel Baez, the 2-year-old who was beaten to death by her mother's boyfriend in 2008, will speak Wednesday in Harrisburg at a ceremony to mark Child Abuse Prevention Month.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2

Since: Jan 09

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

I sure hope she isn't getting PAID for this appearance. If my inlaws lost touch with their granddaughter they would be banging down my door within a few days. Not waiting til the kid got beaten to death by some moron.

Rest in Peace Darisabel, your death was senseless and cruel, your place in Heaven is where you belong you angel.
say what

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

Judged:

yep....She knew her daughter was dating a loser and should have seen the signs of abuse. Its a shame nobody around this little girl heard her cries.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Windber Discussions

Search the Windber Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 11 min Ramen 51,108
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 12 hr Obama Wrong on Illegals 3,745
A Solomon Roach violin. May '14 Lonnie Roach 1
Charles F. Murawsky Apr '14 Paula 1
State police crack 2003 East Brady robbery (May '07) Mar '14 This is too funny 20
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Jul '13 republican 156
When a Police Officer dies in Paint Township wh... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jamie 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Windber Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Windber People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE