Somerset County forced into settlemen...

Somerset County forced into settlement with jail inmates

There are 1 comment on the The Daily American story from Feb 6, 2008, titled Somerset County forced into settlement with jail inmates. In it, The Daily American reports that:

“As you know, the county (through its board of commissioners) were not in favor of the settlements.”

The civil lawsuits filed against Somerset County by jail inmates who were beaten by other inmates have been settled out of court. via The Daily American

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily American.

Vimari Santiago

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#1 May 5, 2008
I would like to know if, due to the recent activity the privileges that inmates had of writing to friends and family have been suspended, for I have a very special friend of which I haven't heard in a while and i am worried.
I must say as well that they are inmates for probably wrong choices they made in life well at least most of them, but they are still human beings with every right within boundaries of all human rights, to ask for some justice when thing are done incorrectly.

Puerto Rico's Island.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Windber police (Mar '07) Dec '16 Roger Helsel 4
Johnny Weissmuller's childhood home. (May '09) Dec '16 Roger Helsel 5
Hunch back of Ogletown (Dec '15) Dec '15 Anonymous 1
The Windber Area Museum (Oct '15) Nov '15 Jim Voytko Templ... 2
lost dog (Sep '15) Sep '15 lovey 1
Review: OPM (Feb '15) Feb '15 Steve 1
A Solomon Roach violin. (May '14) May '14 Lonnie Roach 1

Windber Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance