any one know mistie potter

any one know mistie potter

Posted in the Wind Cave Forum

john

London, KY

#1 Mar 19, 2009
does any one know mistie potter i heard that she is getting married to some guy out of n.c is that true? i have all way wanted ta date here she is so kool and she loves ta hang with the guys heard.also is her and brian kelly just friend or are they fuck buddys
friend

London, KY

#2 Mar 21, 2009
john wrote:
does any one know mistie potter i heard that she is getting married to some guy out of n.c is that true? i have all way wanted ta date here she is so kool and she loves ta hang with the guys heard.also is her and brian kelly just friend or are they fuck buddys
Yes I know mistie potter she is a really good person. everyone in jackson co always talks shit about her and brian kelly but i know the real shit theyve been friends for many years and people need to stop making it out to be something ugly....
Mistie isnt getting married she lives with her mom where she has no plans on moving from.
And dude if you find her so attractive then why not leave her a message be a real man you never know she might give you a chance.....
mistie

London, KY

#3 Mar 21, 2009
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know mistie potter she is a really good person. everyone in jackson co always talks shit about her and brian kelly but i know the real shit theyve been friends for many years and people need to stop making it out to be something ugly....
Mistie isnt getting married she lives with her mom where she has no plans on moving from.
And dude if you find her so attractive then why not leave her a message be a real man you never know she might give you a chance.....
hey it mistie i dont know who this is but would like to also i am getting married sometime soon and im am moveing out of my mothers house as we speak. so who is this?
jaylynn

London, KY

#4 Mar 21, 2009
mistie wrote:
<quoted text>
hey it mistie i dont know who this is but would like to also i am getting married sometime soon and im am moveing out of my mothers house as we speak. so who is this?
you have to know this person they know so much about you
just tellin

Berea, KY

#5 Apr 27, 2009
i dont know misti potter but if she's been hanging out with brian kelly then she couldnt be much...
biggin

Lexington, KY

#6 Oct 10, 2009
just tellin wrote:
i dont know misti potter but if she's been hanging out with brian kelly then she couldnt be much...
I know mistie and brian both they aint much to either one of them she's a slut and he's a rat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wind Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) 6 hr Honest Babe 3,248
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) 6 hr Honest Babe 4,280
Randy Savage 1983 in McKee....arrested? 6 hr magnetformadness 6
Word Association (Aug '10) 6 hr Honest Babe 2,779
park ridge apartments Mon sierra 3
chastitys man out giving it up again an he lov... Mon Jim 5
mckee auto sales (Aug '15) Sun sam 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wind Cave Mortgages