First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just The Facts

United States

#1 Jul 30, 2010
Disabled veteran ? Post Tramadic Stress Disorder? Think that might explain why he is promising everyone going to vote a job? What do you think?
Disgruntled

AOL

#2 Jul 30, 2010
Just The Facts wrote:
Disabled veteran ? Post Tramadic Stress Disorder? Think that might explain why he is promising everyone going to vote a job? What do you think?
I have nothing against Tim Fuller and feel he has done a good job. Mike Foster did start some of the good programs such as the jail garden that Fuller has continued and also did a good job. The main thing in my mind that supports Foster is that he is not a part of the current local political "good old boys" team and his election would help break up some of their activities. To me that is reason enough to vote for Foster.
JustTheFacts

United States

#3 Jul 30, 2010
I guess it was forgoten how he banned people from his jail defied the civil service board and employed his family .
JOBS for his Family

Nashville, TN

#4 Jul 30, 2010
The only reason Mike Foster is running in any election is to, if he wins. Is to employe his family
More Facts

Winchester, TN

#5 Jul 30, 2010
As far as a sheriff he was OK, people did not want to go back to his jail. The nepotism was bad, the arrogance towards the civil service commission was not good, and running on Ben Elliot's money 4 years ago was the last straw for me.
AsIf

Winchester, TN

#6 Jul 30, 2010
yes, it seems that everybody has forgotten that he employed his son(who harassed people while wearing a badge) and daughter(who daddy doesn't know has had SEVERAL abortions) the last time around. I'm not for Foster and will not vote for him.
Say What

Tarentum, PA

#7 Jul 30, 2010
Mike let the power of his job go to his head. Then he had an attack of paranoia and fired some good men. He did it to himself. He never left the USA and broke his foot getting off an airplane, so I heard. Fuller is the man for that job.
AsIf

Winchester, TN

#8 Jul 30, 2010
couldn't agree with you more SAY WHAT
mrfranly

Hohenwald, TN

#9 Jul 30, 2010
What was the news video broadcast on channels 4 and 5, out of nashville 6 or 7 yrs ago, all about when showing a female officer abusing...or doing something out of normal regs, to a jail inmate? I can't remember what that was all about, but remember seeing that film clip on nashville news played and replayed several days.

Who was that female jailer and does anyone remember why that video was shown on Nashville stations? I was new back here then, so I can't remember what that was all about.
JUSTTHEFACTS

United States

#10 Aug 3, 2010
Are you speaking of the D. Parish arrest? Where Foster's buddy Grubbs and Ben Elliotts Dad broke out a glass door and took parish in.
More Facts

Winchester, TN

#11 Aug 3, 2010
JUSTTHEFACTS wrote:
Are you speaking of the D. Parish arrest? Where Foster's buddy Grubbs and Ben Elliotts Dad broke out a glass door and took parish in.
LOL!! That was a classic, wish we had a rerun!! Jan's "Bull Session" was never in the class with Dave's show!!
JUSTTHEFACTS

United States

#12 Aug 3, 2010
That's one of many lawsuits Foster brought on our County. His quote that's why we have insurance. Great moto to live by. Let's not forget the Minor incident.
AsIf

Winchester, TN

#13 Aug 3, 2010
Jennifer Grubbs isn't around here anymore and hasn't been in several years. She quit when Fuller was elected. She's in Murfreesboro now and last I knew, she was working at a Cracker Barrel there.
Citizen

Lebanon, TN

#14 Aug 3, 2010
JUSTTHEFACTS wrote:
It shows you don t know what your talking about. Tim Fuller was there also. I don't understand why people like yourself stand idle while the county is in a 5 million dollar defecit due to the overspending of the Sheriff we have now and the BOE. We need a Sheriff who is worried more about taxpayers money than his own agenda. If your smart you will Vote MIKE FOSTER FOR SHERIFF
You Wish

United States

#15 Aug 3, 2010
I would vote for Foster about as much as I'd re-elect Obama... Complete MORONS in undeserved positions. Foster already had his days, which he chose to spend by abusing the system and treating people like the scum on the bottom of his shoe. I REALLY hope that the people here have more sense than to let him weasel his way back in... Tim Fuller is the hands-down choice here!
Larry Flineheart

United States

#16 Aug 3, 2010
You Wish wrote:
I would vote for Foster about as much as I'd re-elect Obama... Complete MORONS in undeserved positions. Foster already had his days, which he chose to spend by abusing the system and treating people like the scum on the bottom of his shoe. I REALLY hope that the people here have more sense than to let him weasel his way back in... Tim Fuller is the hands-down choice here!
Has Tim ever posted on these post?
Larry Flineheart

United States

#17 Aug 3, 2010
I wish Tim would put in a word for us on these blogs like A letter from Tim Fuller.
Larry Flineheart

United States

#18 Aug 3, 2010
In June 2003 Mike Foster let a Sheriff beat up______
only 6 jobs in Franklin county.

State Of Tennesse

eCase Management and Activity Tracking System

Aug-04-2010
About Help Contact us

| Logout
Self Service>Job Order Search>Job Order List
County=Franklin

Registration Id :
golfwriter1959
Date of Birth :

Oct-19-1954
SSN :

XXX-XX-XXXX

Name :

Zajac , Mike a

Veteran :
No
Address :
421 country club rd,, Winchester, Franklin, TN, 37398

Action
Update Profile
View Profile

Result - Participant Job Search

#
View Job Details
Job Title

Job Location

MO. Exp.

EDUC

DUR

Pay

County
State
Select

TN4399188
Machine Operator - 2nd &/or 3rd shifts Winchester, TN

PFT

Franklin
TN

TN4399186
Operations manager Winchester, TN

PFT

Franklin
TN

TN4399179
Quality Manager Winchester, TN

PFT

Franklin
TN

TN5582924
Tax Preparer Sparta , Cookeville, Crossville, McMinnville

TFT

Franklin
TN

TN4399157
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (Millwright) Dayton, TN/ Manchester, TN Area

TFT

Franklin
TN

TN4399071
Engineering Manager Winchester, TN

PFT

Franklin
TN

V2.0
1 - 6 of 6

JS11-R01
About | Contact Us | Help | Policy
JUSTTHEFACTS

United States

#19 Aug 4, 2010
Most citizens don't know how Signed off on timesheets his daughter falsely filled and turned in claiming more hours than actually worked ( THEFT). DA refused to prosecute even with video evidence.Not the only criminal act either. His association with Elliott should say plenty!
Citizen

United States

#20 Aug 4, 2010
JUSTTHEFACTS wrote:
Most citizens don't know how Signed off on timesheets his daughter falsely filled and turned in claiming more hours than actually worked ( THEFT). DA refused to prosecute even with video evidence.Not the only criminal act either. His association with Elliott should say plenty!
If the DA elected not ot prosecute they must have seen right through Tim Fuller's political agenda. That's all it ever was. Tim Fuller tried to go after everyone that was against him in the election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pregnant??BEWARE OF Dr. Poe (Sep '11) 21 hr in my opinion 8
Off Road Vehicles to be Stopped in The Mountain... (Mar '16) Sat Pissed Off 34
Mackenzie Jan 18 Why 1
what do you think of steve blount (May '09) Jan 17 gailw 33
Winchester Noise Ordinance (Jun '12) Jan 14 Aislinge7 71
school (Sep '11) Jan 14 Emaline 10
News Trump-supporting senator: Professor hurled 'pro... Jan 9 Observer 3

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance