Decherd Mayor Betty Don Henshaw to re...

Decherd Mayor Betty Don Henshaw to resign

Posted in the Winchester Forum

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1 May 31, 2012
Just learned that Betty Don is going to resign due to recent health problems..........

GOD HELP DECHERD if Robin Smith becomes Mayor!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 09

Winchester, TN

#2 May 31, 2012
THEAsIf wrote:
Just learned that Betty Don is going to resign due to recent health problems..........
GOD HELP DECHERD if Robin Smith becomes Mayor!!!!!!!!!!
He will be, 1st in line of secession. God is about all that can save Decherd now!!!

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3 Jun 1, 2012
If Mayor Henshaw chooses to vacate her elected office, then she must have thought long and hard before making that decision. She would never leave Decherd citizens in the hands of ill informed officials unless she were not physically able to continue serving her beloved city.

I hope this story is not true because Decherd needs Betty Don. If this woman leaves office, she will be sorely missed.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 1, 2012
Sorry mrfranly, but that info came directly from the HC's Facebook page.......I don't think they would have posted it if they hadn't verified it. There will be more in Tuesday's paper........
Questionable Behavior

Lexington, SC

#5 Jun 4, 2012
YuK It is done Robin must be so happy The city budget will be so much smoke and mirrors

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who belongs in the Franklin country sports hall... (May '09) Thu not a chance 25
Jewell's Hwy 55 Auction (May '11) Thu Iris 34
Tullahoma TN Cult Aug 19 momma 1
Tennessee County Tax - Coffee Aug 18 Peeps 1
Known drug dealer and warrant! (Sep '14) Aug 13 Z3124aa 3
Viva zen in tullahoma or manchester Aug 13 Z3124aa 1
judicial system Aug 11 concerned 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages