Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments (Page 288)

Showing posts 5,741 - 5,760 of8,463
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
beano

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

no
I know

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

dont you know wrote:
your child does not have to have them. You can elect not to have them.
Yes Yes
WTH

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>Because the shots harm fewer people than the diseases the side effects may cause or be, i believe that the injections should be mandated by the federal government. If you dont take the injections you may only work at or attend a private community to live out your life in and only enjoy special visitation time in "the real world" with a federal clique that will insure that you stay away from those of us with scruples.
Scruples??????????
Ha Ha Ha Ha
Merck in trouble for vaccine fraud.
http://www.naturalnews.com/036417_Glaxo_Merck...
Visitation in the real world?
Ha Ha Ha Ha
Fools.. We told ya so.
Reject the inject.
Ha Ha Ha Ha

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Geeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Narc link. It's the CDC.
If these shots didnt save more lives than they take they wouldnt be offered. i dont think stating that a few have been killed or crippled because of CERTAIN vaccinations calls for anything but the removal and re-assesment of that PARTICULAR shot.
momzy3

Mount Juliet, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Make informed choices before vaccinating. This link is a wonderful resource that gives you the facts about vaccines good and bad. http://www.nvic.org/
To say they are all beneficial is not true and to say they are all bad for everyone is also not true. Please especially read about Gardisil. It is being forcefully pushed and has never even completed the mandatory trials. Merck stands to make loads and people are being VERY injured by it.
parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Waiver forms for personal or religious exemptions are freely available. Forced medical treatment is an assault and a violation of the 1st & 14th amendment to the Constitution.
TENNESSEE CODE ANNOTATED
Title 49 Education
Chapter 6 Elementary and Secondary Education
Part 50 Immunization of School Children
49-6-5001. General provisions.
(b)(1) It is the responsibility of the parents or guardian of children to have their children immunized, as required by subsection (a).
(2) In the absence of an epidemic or immediate threat of an epidemic, this section shall not apply to any child whose parent or guardian files with school authorities a signed, written statement that the immunization and other preventive measures conflict with the parent's or guardian's religious tenets and practices, affirmed under the penalties of perjury.
(c)(1) No children shall be permitted to attend any public school, nursery school, kindergarten, preschool or child care facility until proof of immunization is given the admissions officer of the school, nursery school, kindergarten, preschool or child care facility except as provided in subsection (b).
(2) No child shall be denied admission to any school or school facility if the child has not been immunized due to medical reasons if the child has a written statement from the child's doctor excusing the child from the immunization.
As you can plainly see, both religious & medical exemptions are recognized by the state of Tennessee.
If someone in Carroll County told you otherwise, they are PRESCRIBING medical treatment without a license to do so & face criminal charges for impersonating a medical practitioner.
Get them to write it down, then take it to a lawyer, you'll be a millionaire & the poor soul who thought they could circumvent the law will be in prison.
were do i get the waiver forms? plz thks
Right

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

What a NUT!
Again

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Right wrote:
What a NUT!
he's not a nut he seems more. "Well Informed!"
Wow

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

parent wrote:
<quoted text>
were do i get the waiver forms? plz thks
Available Exemptions
Medical & Religious
TITLE 37. JUVENILES
CHAPTER 10. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
PART 4. CHILDHOOD IMMUNIZATIONS
Tenn Code Ann 37-10-402 (2002)
37-10-402. Conflict with religious tenets and practices of parent
You can get this form from any public health dept. it is green, I do believe.
The medical exemption would come from your doctor, if you, or a family member has had an adverse event post vaccine, make sure it is documented as such & obtain a medical waiver.
Some health food stores have forms citing the state statute along with the other information regarding constitutional law, these will shut the mouth on any school principal who possesses even 3 brain cells.
momzy3

Mount Juliet, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Hometown wrote:
Blah blah Danger, we know how you like to fuss and argue. I'm sure you will be able to explain to be how having children who contract these diseases wouldnt allow for faster mutations of these diseases ( the natural process after all) which will weaken the defenses of the children receiving the shots. Having a great uncle crippled by Polio I guess gives me a different perspective....after all, an immunization has all but elimated that deadly disease here in America.
Having a child injured by vaccine gives you a very different perspective as well.
momzy3

Mount Juliet, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

lol funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Other children that are so sick they can't get their shots.. leukemia, cancers, etc and yes even my kids w/ their shots. Some shots don't prevent illness just makes it so its not as bad ie chicken pox. We use to get small pox shots they stopped giving them because nobody was getting them anymore.. a few kids come back from other countries back to the states and had them. Those children could of killed hundreds if they didn't catch it right away. If you don't want to get your children shots that is fine w/ me just don't send them to school with the other kids.
Children who have been vaccinated with certain vaccinations must stay away from those with compromised immune systems for a certain length of time because they will expose that person. Maybe after vaccinations they should stay home during that period.
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

DeDominicis wrote:
you know what's worse than some of the "side effects of these vaccinations? Getting the disease that the vaccine is made to prevent.
NO whats worse is getting the immune suppression from the vaccines and then letting the antigens in the vaccines fold into the prion synergy they gave us all in vaccines using genetically altered organisms that create the real AIDS and the real Prion of the real Lyme because it is all the same thing.
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

momzy3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a child injured by vaccine gives you a very different perspective as well.
There is treatment for the real AIDS of vaccine injured. They are called LLMD's Lyme Literate MD's who know how to treat the real beasts given in vaccines and now being transmitted to our kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Prof. M is the worlds leading expert of Prion/AIDS/Lyme. He has been in China working to find something to stop prion. What he has found will change our world forever but 2012 is not the end of the world. It is a new beginning.
momzy3

Mount Juliet, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Silvermaven wrote:
<quoted text>
There is treatment for the real AIDS of vaccine injured. They are called LLMD's Lyme Literate MD's who know how to treat the real beasts given in vaccines and now being transmitted to our kids.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Prof. M is the worlds leading expert of Prion/AIDS/Lyme. He has been in China working to find something to stop prion. What he has found will change our world forever but 2012 is not the end of the world. It is a new beginning.
Thank you for all the hours you have evidently spent trying to understand and relay this information. It is not in vain.
WTH

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

What's the story of Plum Island and Its' bio-weapons lab and Lyme?
Look up Plum Island and Lyme.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

CDC- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvrd/prions/
Really Sassy of Camden

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

you should inject all yer kiddies!
nurse

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Yes and no. I believe that the MMR should be SEPARATED!!!! I know it is a couple more sticks but in my experience with Autism, it is almost always linked in some way to the child's MMR. I refuse to let my children have the combo vaccine. If their doctor's office doesn't have it available and I can't find the separated vaccine elsewhere, they do not receive the vaccine until right before they start school, they are older and their little bodies are more equipped to deal with foreign matter. There should be mandates that require polio, pertussis, and a few others that have been being brought over from other countries BUT there are those that are just SILLY like the chicken pox vaccine. I was vaccinated for chicken pox and still got the virus. Vaccines that are not for something we have eradicated in this country should ALWAYS be optional. Our children would be much better off!!!!
WTH

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

What is with the Tetanus shot now that Tn says you cild has to have before going into 7th grade?
Wasn't this the shot that WHO was giving and sterilizing girls and women?
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

WTH wrote:
What's the story of Plum Island and Its' bio-weapons lab and Lyme?
Look up Plum Island and Lyme.
https://sites.google.com/site/jerryleonard999...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,741 - 5,760 of8,463
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Winchester Discussions

Search the Winchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 25 min TN Voter 124,147
IQ of Winchester City Council 7 hr Concerned 4
Police Officer Harrry Conway (May '13) 23 hr john 7
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) Fri sally 58,245
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Fri bob 8,504
So many drunks & Pot Heads in Winchester Thu Cronyism_FranklinCounty 7
female cop in sewanee (Sep '12) Apr 16 me 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Winchester Jobs

•••