First Prev
of 2
Next Last
me too

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Dec 31, 2012
It is a shame that Gary A. has to make excuses for the mayor now he writing letter for other people and putting in the paper he has helped ruin Hillsboro Who is the good ole boys that he talks about the money people who use to control Hillsboro have died.
Gary should have stayed in Columbus he learned to tell half truth and mostly fiction.
Bumper

West Union, OH

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Amen, me too! I couldn't agree more. Gary is a butt kisser and is buddying up to the mayor so he can be the new Safety Service director. The Times Gazette sucks with him as publisher/editor. I wouldn't read that piece of crap if you paid me. I only read the Highland County Press. At least Rory Ryan tells it like it is!
Meat

United States

#3 Jan 10, 2013
^ That's funny......"Rory tells like it is." Um...no.
Win Adams

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Rory has changed a lot. He did used to tell it like it was. However, he now backs the tea party only and allows outsiders to write columns in his paper. He now pretty much only represents one point of view.
Ur nuts

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Win, so does the Times Gazette, its as radical right as Rory's paper. Neither paper in this town presents a moderate point of view, they both cater to the crackpots who are so far right they think the Salem witchs trials were justified.
Its a shame

Wimberley, TX

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Gary writes for his boss and landlord.
Rory don't seem to care. Maybe the mafia mayor got to him too. The same with Gary Lewis, Lee Koogler, and council.
Since Brandy Chandler left that was the end to fair writting.
Ur nuts

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Both papers are so full of hate toward non-radicals that they have just shot their credibility. I hear nothing good about either of them from the people on the streets who are not part of their cliques. Nothing more than political blogs anymore.
Truth

United States

#8 Apr 3, 2013
This forum is the only place for the people to voice their opinions.
nice

United States

#9 Apr 8, 2013
I just found out the mayor does herion
disco

United States

#10 Apr 12, 2013
no offense nice but everyone in town knows.
me too

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Apr 14, 2013
nice wrote:
I just found out the mayor does herion
May be he meant he was getting herion out of Hillsboro was when he moved out of town. Any body as spaced out as he is has to be on something.
Wanderin star

Hillsboro, OH

#12 Apr 15, 2013
I didn't know he moved out of town. Who's stayin in the house on South west street?

felon gonna walk

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Apr 15, 2013
Never has lived in town, always lived on Caleb hill Rd. Just a matter of time until someone questions his legitimacy in court on a felony case that an officer he has sworn in made the arrest. If he is not legit, then the officer is not legally sworn in so they do not have the powers to make the arrest. The mayor is going to be between a rock and a hard place, either lie under oath and take his chances no one proves it or admit his residency.
confused

Columbus, OH

#14 Apr 15, 2013
Anyone who believes any of this. I have some ocean property in town I would like to sell you.
Puzzl3d

Hillsboro, OH

#15 Apr 17, 2013
What I dont understand is why Mayor didn't buy a house in town. He owns other properties (not residental).
water ski

United States

#16 May 7, 2013
doesn't he live at the lake now? I know he doesn't live in town anymore.
me too

Cincinnati, OH

#17 May 8, 2013
Know he is gave city property bought by taxpayer money to paint fire dept he gave the jaws of life and bunker gear blonging to the city of Hillsboro said he rented to them but the city auditor has never scene and mponey. He stated he was going to do as he please until someone stop him,
rehab

Taylor, MI

#18 Apr 8, 2014
Is the mayor a big of a coke head as everyone in town says?
whereswaldo

Taylor, MI

#19 Apr 9, 2014
Did the mayor move to the lake? I thought he was living on caleb hill rd.
insidescoop

United States

#20 Apr 9, 2014
Hastings isnt perfect. That said he has done more for this town and its people than all of you sorry assed whiners combined. Get off your sorry asses and pitch in if you dont like the way this town is going. Put your self out there and then listen to others talk smack at every turn. Maybe some of you already have...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tara Dehaas 1 hr yeah 18
Jennifer day button 3 hr Nononochild 3
Black jeep with HEATHEN on the back 3 hr Saysum 3
Looking for best head, where she at (Oct '15) Wed truck 24
Kassandra v Tue Casey 4
cat but (Mar '15) Jan 16 Diamondhead 2
Hillsboro Swingers Jan 15 Ashleigh 4

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance