32and136

Circleville, OH

#1 Jul 17, 2011
is it just me or can greg not even ketch a cold
Amazing

United States

#2 Jul 22, 2011
Hes pathetic! Maybe if he would work as much as his other officers he would accomplish something!
ex friend ex co-worker

Dayton, OH

#3 Jul 29, 2011
He is the best thing to spend that many years in Winchester and he will be Sheriff. Before he gets out of Adams County and this is coming from some one he would not hire if I ask. He was a friend along time before police work and I hope along time after we both hang it up. You do not know what you got till it's gone you can take that two ways you should beg him to stay trust me. He needs a raise and I don't even know what he makes.

I SAY CAUDILL FOR ADAMS COUNTY SHERIFF 2012
32and136

Greenfield, OH

#4 Aug 2, 2011
come on we know this is you greg (ex friend ex co-worker) lol . sheriff haha thats a joke lmao. we all know that you dont do your job i agree with (amazing)
Jealousy

Dublin, OH

#5 Aug 7, 2011
Jealousy is a sickness! If you think you can do better my friend have at! Keep up the good work Greg!-D
No Matter

Dayton, OH

#6 Aug 18, 2011
ex friend ex co-worker wrote:
He is the best thing to spend that many years in Winchester and he will be Sheriff. Before he gets out of Adams County and this is coming from some one he would not hire if I ask. He was a friend along time before police work and I hope along time after we both hang it up. You do not know what you got till it's gone you can take that two ways you should beg him to stay trust me. He needs a raise and I don't even know what he makes.
I SAY CAUDILL FOR ADAMS COUNTY SHERIFF 2012
Hmmmmm....You might want to do a little research before creating your next post. Attempting to make a comment in an area you are uneducated, quickly loses the readers, interest. If you are indeed; yourself in law enforcement then you should know, after a deputy is fired from the Adams County (or any other county) Sheriffs Department, it is not likely that he will be elected to a higher position in that same district. As for working for Winchester, he is employed by the public; therefore his salary is pulic information, look it up--many feel he is overpaid! I am however, very happy for the both of you, everyone can use a friend.
roadwarrior

Dayton, OH

#7 Oct 12, 2011
chief my a s s, greg is nothing but a low life who hides behind a badge, i think its about time for his ego boost to end, c'mon.
No Matter

Dayton, OH

#8 Oct 13, 2011
roadwarrior wrote:
chief my a s s, greg is nothing but a low life who hides behind a badge, i think its about time for his ego boost to end, c'mon.
My understanding is that he hs quite a history himself. Many aspects which he'd rather remain unmentioned. I've been informed of episodes that involved stalking, episodes that involved underaged females, theft of community property, need I go on?
Who Cares

Hillsboro, OH

#9 Oct 19, 2011
I've had several run ins with this peace of shit! Man he aint nothin but a dude that hides behind a badge! Glad i got out of that town when i did!
roadwarrior

Sardinia, OH

#10 Oct 20, 2011
No Matter wrote:
<quoted text>My understanding is that he hs quite a history himself. Many aspects which he'd rather remain unmentioned. I've been informed of episodes that involved stalking, episodes that involved underaged females, theft of community property, need I go on?
well now im glad to hear all this, i may just bring it up to piss cuddles off next time he tries busting my balls.
concerned citizen

West Union, OH

#11 Jan 28, 2012
If you believe that Gregg is such a wonderful police officer why does he continue to hire officers who have been relieved of their duties from other stations due to misconduct, some still under investigation by the BCI suck as his new hire Matthew Nickolas, which is doing nothing but continuing to damage the good police officers of the state of Ohio. All eyes are on you Gregg
i know

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Jan 31, 2012
greg plays around in other towns and is never in winchester. why dose our officer need to do drug bust in other towns give it to the sheriff. oh wait you cant get your name in the paper that way. maybe he should go to work for the sheriff in adams county, oh you got fired from there, well then try brown county, there too. well i guess winchester might be the only place you can get by with playing deputy with out getting in trouble...good luck Greg
No Matter

Dayton, OH

#13 Feb 20, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
If you believe that Gregg is such a wonderful police officer why does he continue to hire officers who have been relieved of their duties from other stations due to misconduct, some still under investigation by the BCI suck as his new hire Matthew Nickolas, which is doing nothing but continuing to damage the good police officers of the state of Ohio. All eyes are on you Gregg
Trust me not everyone thinks Gregg is such a wonderful police officer! In fact my understanding is the majority - in Winchester believe he has no business being employed by the village. By the way, anyone know whats up with why Greg recently fired his #1 homeboy??? Love to know the details. Rumor has it, he refused to obey direct orders to "bend the rules" upon Greg's command.
What a joke

Peebles, OH

#14 Apr 27, 2012
Greg is a peace of shit cop forreal. Its funny how the ppl that mind their own busiiness & dont harm anyone is the ppl that are getting busted and arrested. While we got the dumb asses like Cheyenne & Joey who repeatedly got drug charges and everything and still walked free for over 2 years and when they finally did get popped all they got was rehab! PATHETIC!!!! This town has went to total shit! Good job Greg bet your one happy person hiding behind your fucking badge.
Hhhhmmm

Fairborn, OH

#15 May 14, 2012
What a joke wrote:
Greg is a peace of shit cop forreal. Its funny how the ppl that mind their own busiiness & dont harm anyone is the ppl that are getting busted and arrested. While we got the dumb asses like Cheyenne & Joey who repeatedly got drug charges and everything and still walked free for over 2 years and when they finally did get popped all they got was rehab! PATHETIC!!!! This town has went to total shit! Good job Greg bet your one happy person hiding behind your fucking badge.
Now Now, it is public knowledge that Ms. Cheyenne Jones/Waters/Richendollar is a wonderful asset to the Winchester police department. True, she has seen no real jail time, but her services to Greg have been proven to be above and beyond the call of duty. She apparently performed services for him that even Joey was unable to provide, afterall he did eventually go to jail. By the way Joey if you are reading this: sorry to hear your old lady slept with your brother while you were in jail and that she has now left you for the new boyfriend by which she is prego. Looks like she never missed a party beat while you were busy being held accountable. Even you desirve better, good luck.
Tony

United States

#16 Jun 23, 2012
I have known Greg since the start of school many years ago. One thing I know is Greg is Loyal and will do what is right and what needs to be done. I can promise you Greg does not hide behind his badge. "That is a Joke"... Greg's job is to provide law and order and that is what it sounds like he does. People who break the law seems to be the upset ones. It is very simple if you think about it. If you don't want Greg to do his job, then do not break the law.

Sincerly, Greg's Longtime Friend from Pittsburgh

Tony
Really

Alexandria, KY

#17 Apr 2, 2014
I think you are wrong my friend, that's why he was caught abusing his powers. Good ole boy system, btw 10 year army veteran, work, went to college, the only thing I have on my record is a speeding ticket from 6 years ago for 5 over. The funny thing is, this isn't the only town that has that good ole boy system, Grant, Boone, Kenton, all the surrounding hick counties operate this way. Don't try denying what everyone already knows. That's all I have to say about it.
tell the truth

Peebles, OH

#18 Saturday Oct 18
Look at Aaron hall front page of the news paper confidential informant since 2002
tell the truth

Peebles, OH

#19 Saturday Oct 18
Look at this peace of shit in the newspaper

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Campbell 4 hr bahaha 1
Sardinia say soccer 9 hr clarity 6
Sardinia Elem Fall Festival 9 hr clarity 1
Ebola 17 hr Heyy 11
Melanie Rigdon and Brian Beekman Sun cool j 27
looking for a good doctor Sun errr 3
ashley rains Sun Curious 1
Winchester Dating
Find my Match

Winchester Jobs