Chris laprarie vs chris green
Amanda Robinson

Cincinnati, OH

#43 Jul 19, 2012
Yea chris and jake jumped Wes. I'd say if two people attack one guy within seconds of each other that constitutes a jumping. Chris just doesn't know how to fight apparently
wes is a coward

Columbus, OH

#44 Jul 19, 2012
wes and a guy named marcus jumped chris and wes got threatened by some biker chick who tried to stop it.chris is the one who went to the hospital..apparently wes doesnt either since he had to use brass knucks so if usin a weapon makes u tougher then i guess we all should use one right
hardly

Columbus, OH

#45 Jul 19, 2012
marcus didnt touch chris; and go to the jury trial if you think brass knuckles were used. anyone who has seen chris picture after the fight could cleary tell no brass knukles were used. Plus why wasnt these imaginary knuckles retrieved by law eforcement? if it was brass knuckles used chris's face would look like hamburger. sorry you feel you know so much but you clearly dont know shit. chris jumped on a man that was just cracked in the head with a club that jake christ weilded seconds before !!! that was chris's fault.
who cares

Washington Court House, OH

#46 Jul 19, 2012
Really who really gives a fu** what happened. Its getting old. noone will ever know the real truth. everyone has their own story. Guess we all will just have to wait and see what the evidence shows and what the jury thinks.
wes is a coward

Columbus, OH

#48 Jul 20, 2012
true
Jeff

Dayton, OH

#49 Jul 20, 2012
wes is a coward wrote:
true
seems like you are the true coward! Put your real name on here if you would like to bash others!
bawg

United States

#50 Jul 21, 2012
Thats right! Just because you jump someone from behind doesnt mean you wont end up on the bottom! All depends on who you jump and it looks like Chris G. made a bad choice jumping Gibson from behind. Especially after Gibson had just been hit in the head by Jake Christe with a weapon. Hope Wes beats his case and the truth comes out. If were lucky the state will pursue charges against Chris G. and Jake C. I dont understand how someone can jump a guy from behind after just haveing his head split open by Jake C. and then push felony charges against the guy he jumped from behind just because wes still beat his ass! Low life Loser is exactly what chris greene and Jake Christe both are.

Since: Oct 12

Dayton, OH

#51 Nov 5, 2012
My name is Chris Green and i will whup the sh!t out of any of you at any given time. so if you are going to post about a guys make sure you get the name right. I am sick of this stupid sh!t. But if any of you want to roll and find out what the real Chris Green is about give me a place and a time, and I will introduce you to what a real man is. Thank you for your time. Peace
A GreenE

Cincinnati, OH

#52 Nov 5, 2012
ChrisAugi wrote:
My name is Chris Green and i will whup the sh!t out of any of you at any given time. so if you are going to post about a guys make sure you get the name right. I am sick of this stupid sh!t. But if any of you want to roll and find out what the real Chris Green is about give me a place and a time, and I will introduce you to what a real man is. Thank you for your time. Peace
First off Chris might not be the brightest Crayon in the box but he does know how to spell his own name... If your gonna pretend to be someone just to start sh!t at least make sure you spell their name right... lmoa... Chris is one of the biggest hill jack I know and he don't talk like this.. He never gets online hell he probably don't even know how.. People can be so immature and love drama they will do anything to get it started... But sweetheart this one back fired on you... idk who started this but I sure hope people that reads what you said and don't believe it... Why start drama when that person for once hasn't don anything for once.
Gina LaPrairie

Hamilton, OH

#53 Nov 5, 2012
Lmao....all greenes are dead beat loosers!
Jamie

Cincinnati, OH

#54 Nov 5, 2012
Gina LaPrairie wrote:
Lmao....all greenes are dead beat loosers!
da^m bi+ch you sure must love us Greene 's. Your always talking about us. I believe I offered to meet you when you was saying we all was trash. I wasn't asking you to meet me to fight. Why didn't you respond to that? You scared? I just wanted to prove my point. Just because you have a problem with some of the Greene's does not give you the right to keep coming on here saying ALL GREENE'S. Seems to me your the one thats a deadbeat. Lmao. You stated that one of you went to Debbie's to borrow a grill. What kind of person can't afford a charcoal grill and has to borrow one. Lol. I'm not the one people are always making fun of on here you are. I have never begged for stuff from anyone. Me and my husband work for everything we have. Our kids have what they need and want. We do not receive foodstamps. We have our OWN HOUSE WE ARE BUYING. A newer car. 3 cars total. My daughter gets new clothes for school not stuff I have begged people for. I'm not bragging about what I have well no wait yes I am because if we was such deadbeat losers and whatever name you have called us all we wouldn't have it. I am far from perfect but atleast I can go yo bed at night knowing I have done the best I can as a mother and wife. I don't come on here and trash talk people like it looks like you do. But there is one thing that has been hugging me. If your Chris beat up the other Chris why so much hate? Chris G hasn't been on here talking about you guys. After settting here writing all this I'm thinking why do I have to defend MY family when I know I will always be better than you. Well with that said I need to go back to bed I have a daughter to get up for school in 3.5 hours and a pretty damn good paying job (which I love) to go to in the morning. Now you have a nice day and make sure you do lots of begging today. Kisses sweetie!

Springfield, OH

#55 Nov 7, 2012
A GreenE wrote:
<quoted text> First off Chris might not be the brightest Crayon in the box but he does know how to spell his own name... If your gonna pretend to be someone just to start sh!t at least make sure you spell their name right... lmoa... Chris is one of the biggest hill jack I know and he don't talk like this.. He never gets online hell he probably don't even know how.. People can be so immature and love drama they will do anything to get it started... But sweetheart this one back fired on you... idk who started this but I sure hope people that reads what you said and don't believe it... Why start drama when that person for once hasn't don anything for once.
HAHAHA first off i am not chris greene, i am chris green no e, and i am saying whoever started this thread spelled the name wrong and it pisses me off to see a thread with my name on it about someone completely different wise up people... dumb asses
A GreenE

Cincinnati, OH

#56 Nov 7, 2012
ChrisAugi wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA first off i am not chris greene, i am chris green no e, and i am saying whoever started this thread spelled the name wrong and it pisses me off to see a thread with my name on it about someone completely different wise up people... dumb asses
ROFLMAO Who's the dumbaszz? You need to know wtf you are even talking about. This threat has nothing to do with you since you are Chris Green. Anytime the name Chris GREENE was mentioned it was about another Chris Greene. Didn't people talking about him getting into fights give you a clue it wasn't about you? I made my comment because I assumed someone was pretending to be Chris GreenE. The one this all has been about. Just to start shi+.So maybe the next time you should read it all before you make yourself look like a dumbazz

Dayton, OH

#57 Nov 8, 2012
A GreenE wrote:
<quoted text> ROFLMAO Who's the dumbaszz? You need to know wtf you are even talking about. This threat has nothing to do with you since you are Chris Green. Anytime the name Chris GREENE was mentioned it was about another Chris Greene. Didn't people talking about him getting into fights give you a clue it wasn't about you? I made my comment because I assumed someone was pretending to be Chris GreenE. The one this all has been about. Just to start shi+.So maybe the next time you should read it all before you make yourself look like a dumbazz
You still don't understand LOL
A GreenE

Cincinnati, OH

#58 Nov 8, 2012
Actually I do. Your getting your panties all in bind all because the person that started all this didn't use the E. Big deal! Its not like anyone thought it was you. I would understand if they had. Your not the only Chris Greene around (E or no E) I'm pretty sure no one was gonna make the mistake and think this was about you because from what ive seen you couldn't whip yourself out of a wet paper bag. Lmao. Why don't you just stick to your crying around on facebook saying your gonna delete yours because you don't like drama. That is exactly what you started on here. Your better off keeping your comments on facebook. You show the true you there because they know what your really like. You sounded like a little baby saying you? Was gonna delete yours because of drama. The only reason you said that was to get attention. Then you come on her acting all hard because someone misspelled something. Sweetie talk all hard behind a computer screen because if someone was to say ok lets roll you would haft to have your diaper changed. Lol. You said you would "whup" the sh!t out of any of you anytime. WTF is whup? Maybe in a few years when you grow some hair on them ball's and spend 7 days a week you can WHIP someone. Stick to guitars so you don't get hurt. Well like you said before. PEACE
dean

Hamilton, OH

#59 Nov 8, 2012
I'm confused? So is Chris Augi, the Chris that beat Chris Laprairie up? Or is this just another chris green or greene? That is the same name But different guy? Sheesh I'm confused??????
A GreenE

Cincinnati, OH

#60 Nov 8, 2012
Lil its another Green. Be careful you might piss him off and he will "whup" you. Roflmfao

Dayton, OH

#61 Nov 9, 2012
A GreenE wrote:
Actually I do. Your getting your panties all in bind all because the person that started all this didn't use the E. Big deal! Its not like anyone thought it was you. I would understand if they had. Your not the only Chris Greene around (E or no E) I'm pretty sure no one was gonna make the mistake and think this was about you because from what ive seen you couldn't whip yourself out of a wet paper bag. Lmao. Why don't you just stick to your crying around on facebook saying your gonna delete yours because you don't like drama. That is exactly what you started on here. Your better off keeping your comments on facebook. You show the true you there because they know what your really like. You sounded like a little baby saying you? Was gonna delete yours because of drama. The only reason you said that was to get attention. Then you come on her acting all hard because someone misspelled something. Sweetie talk all hard behind a computer screen because if someone was to say ok lets roll you would haft to have your diaper changed. Lol. You said you would "whup" the sh!t out of any of you anytime. WTF is whup? Maybe in a few years when you grow some hair on them ball's and spend 7 days a week you can WHIP someone. Stick to guitars so you don't get hurt. Well like you said before. PEACE
LMFAO you know how many times i have people asking me what happened because of what people post on here? you don't. hahahahaha and yes i was planning on deleting my Facebook because of drama LOL but not this kind hehehehe. Friends talked me into staying :). I love messin with people on here they get so ANGRY lol. I at least have the balls to show who I am in a forum lol. I don't need to hide like you other pansies. I am able to proudly announce who I am when commenting on something, because I know I can back it up. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... you this other sect of GreenE's must have had too much "INBREEDING" they couldn't even spell their last names right. LMFAO!!!! so, PEACE.
A GreenE

Cincinnati, OH

#62 Nov 9, 2012
Hays I'm not hiding. It says I'm A GreenE but I'm not scared to say who I am. Thats Jamie Lynn Greene. As for as inbreeding I believe Grandpa Greene added the E. He probably did that so no one would think you all was related. Lol. As for making people ANGRY im not angry. I actually find this all funny. It don't matter what kind of drama you had on facebook drama is drama. So Miss Drama Queen where shall I go to present you with your crown? Well sweety hope you have a wonderful night filled with drama. DEUCES!!!

Dayton, OH

#63 Nov 9, 2012
A GreenE wrote:
Hays I'm not hiding. It says I'm A GreenE but I'm not scared to say who I am. Thats Jamie Lynn Greene. As for as inbreeding I believe Grandpa Greene added the E. He probably did that so no one would think you all was related. Lol. As for making people ANGRY im not angry. I actually find this all funny. It don't matter what kind of drama you had on facebook drama is drama. So Miss Drama Queen where shall I go to present you with your crown? Well sweety hope you have a wonderful night filled with drama. DEUCES!!!
LOL!!! i look forward to seeing you on jerry springer soon hun LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tara Dehaas 2 hr sarah 27
Peeping Paradise 2 hr arlene navarro 8
meat 3 hr arlene n 3
Nude pics 3 hr arlene n 6
Easy chicks 3 hr arlene n 10
Desiree Surgener 13 hr Josh friend 2
Jennifer day button Sun JOHN 6

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance