Steven Cooper (The Town Drunk)

Steven Cooper (The Town Drunk)

Posted in the Winchester Forum

the dragon

Marion, OH

#1 Feb 13, 2012
This guy stays drunk an his kids go without.
observer

Marion, OH

#2 Feb 13, 2012
drugs an pills in his home probally
lost one

United States

#3 Feb 18, 2012
Wat do mean proply duh
goatfucker

Xenia, OH

#4 Feb 22, 2012
learn how to spell dumb asses!
waste

United States

#5 Aug 9, 2012
him an bobby joe r snitches
marothon observer

Astoria, NY

#6 Jan 25, 2013
She doesnt work an he doesnt. there is nothing wrong with them. they just like living off of the working class. he just drinks all day long an she keeps her butt inside the house. he does help some older guy out but i dont know what he does. he could pimp his body out but he would go broke.lol. its pretty bad that we all laugh at you cause your the town drunk. get off the drugs an quit selling pills an get a job. we are sick of paying for ypur medical card an bills. get some insurance on ur car. if the police would do there job than you would walk a straight line
marothon observer

New York, NY

#7 Jan 30, 2013
I wish i could drink like that an do pills an not have to work. how in gods name do you people live like that. he was down there the other morning selling his body for pills and booze to some men. keep doing what your doing so we can keep laughing.
Who cares

Wilmington, OH

#8 Mar 10, 2013
Bobbyjo likes to have threesomes without Steve. When Steve is at work she sleeps around and he don't even know. She is bisexual and loves to give head and takes it up the ass..Steve can't keep her happy so everyone else does....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lizz Moore on drugs? 2 hr jennifer 13
Shelby Johnson 2 hr loloops 12
News Ohio comedian mayor facing civil lawsuit, inves... (Dec '15) Fri Commonsense 86
Anyone know Major Matt Morrow? Fri nobody1 31
money Fri Blackjeep 2
looking for Thu Christina 5
Steven williams Jul 28 Rza 3

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages