Dracut woman injured in crash on I-93...

Dracut woman injured in crash on I-93 South

There are 1 comment on the Lowell Sun story from Feb 4, 2008, titled Dracut woman injured in crash on I-93 South. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

A 23-year-old Dracut woman was hospitalized with what police described as serious but non-life-threatening injuries sustained in a three-car crash on Interstate 93 South in Woburn Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

concerned driver

Hudson, MA

#1 Feb 4, 2008
Land Rover driver should be charged with the accident. I drove by the accident and the Land Rover was in the middle of the lane with no hazards or lights on. I almost hit it myself but had slowed down after seeing the headlights of one car facing me. It was really dark and the white land rover was extremely hard to see until you came right up on it. Shame on that driver for not warning others he was there. These people would not be hurt if he had been more careful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder (Feb '16) Nov 30 malden resident 8
Jerry DeChristoforo Nov 29 JWF 1
Frederick Cook of Somerville Mass Nov 25 AP Massachusetts 4
Where is Melanie melanson (Aug '12) Nov '17 Crazy Horse 54
Annie LaCourt (Jun '09) Nov '17 November is Coming 63
News LaCourt, Husband Charged in Connection with Fri... (Oct '12) Nov '17 November is Coming 12
Underage Drinking Party (Oct '12) Nov '17 November is Coming 11

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages