Men who like to hit women

Posted in the Winchester Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
who dat

Winchester, KY

#1 Apr 23, 2010
Who's the biggest coward that likes to take out his aggression on women?On say oreo.maybe on market?
obvious

Winchester, KY

#2 Apr 24, 2010
willus graves
Ray

Louisville, KY

#3 Apr 24, 2010
now what about women that like to hit men
haha

Newport, KY

#4 Apr 24, 2010
what about women who apparently like to get hit
Ray

Louisville, KY

#5 Apr 24, 2010
what about women that like to dress like a man?
LoL

United States

#6 Apr 24, 2010
haha wrote:
what about women who apparently like to get hit
That would be Tiffany Cunningham
back jack

Georgetown, KY

#7 Apr 24, 2010
what do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
Elderly Citizen

Paris, KY

#8 Apr 24, 2010
back jack wrote:
Wash your food Raccoon!
back jack

Georgetown, KY

#9 Apr 24, 2010
nothing you already told her twice
Guess Who Told on YOU

Georgetown, KY

#10 Apr 25, 2010
back jack wrote:
A woman who takes an ass whipping and does nothing about it 'No Doubt' deserves every black eye and broken bone she gets from her 'So Called' first love. If a man beat me , His ass would be thrown under the jail . And these women who let their children see the after effects of what happened to their mommy deserve to live in a better home/environment without him there . Because if they do it once they will do it again and again .I know the person who got herself almost beaten to death a few weeks ago and she is fooling herself if she thinks he loves her.He is in love with another woman/tramp with the intinals S.S . And his is D.R.A .... Yes A Wife Beater. You know WHO you are . The Common Wealth of Kentucky may very well still pick this up. Yeah they know you very well in the county Jail,they should have kept you there ,Anger Management would never help you....you are to far gone already!!! To all the woman that have been in a abusive relationship..please shed more light on this topix,and maybe people/authorities would take this more seriously. I also thought that a convicted felon was never allowed to carry a deadly loaded firearm,because after she was almost beaten to death he put a gun between her eyes and told her if she told anyone he would kill her with it.. He is such a fool ..one look at her and people already knows she had been beaten.THATS NOT LOVE
Who

Georgetown, KY

#11 Apr 25, 2010
who dat wrote:
Who's the biggest coward that likes to take out his aggression on women?On say oreo.maybe on market?
Lets say highway 15 , with the initials D.R.A..........
LadiesMan221

Winchester, KY

#12 Aug 11, 2010
I don't hit women....But I will SHAKE the shit out of one!
ya dont already know

Winchester, KY

#13 Aug 11, 2010
jason smart... he is currently locked upfor vilatin epo that mexican got'em for beatin her
I broke the chain

Zoe, KY

#14 Aug 11, 2010
Violence never ends unless the women makes it happen. No woman deserves to be a assholes punching bag. Women stand up for yourself and children, take back ur life and throw that scum 2 the curb. Trust me the men who have tried to hit me r very sorry now.:)
me to

Winchester, KY

#15 Aug 11, 2010
I agree that women really need to understand if you continue to allow violence to dominate your life then it is almost like hitting yourself. Personal experience tells me that he'll hit again and real good chance he'd hit the kids at some point. Please don't make excuses and get out if you're getting abused. Clark county has a really good victims advocate, trust me.
wrong

United States

#16 Aug 11, 2010
me to wrote:
I agree that women really need to understand if you continue to allow violence to dominate your life then it is almost like hitting yourself. Personal experience tells me that he'll hit again and real good chance he'd hit the kids at some point. Please don't make excuses and get out if you're getting abused. Clark county has a really good victims advocate, trust me.
I have tried to leave my abusive husband many times but he comes and takes my son,i call the cops they come and say they cant do nothing because he is the dad so I go back for my son its not always that easy to get away
Break the chain

Zoe, KY

#17 Aug 11, 2010
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>I have tried to leave my abusive husband many times but he comes and takes my son,i call the cops they come and say they cant do nothing because he is the dad so I go back for my son its not always that easy to get away
U need to file EPO for u and ur son. Go to Dr. immediatley after abuse, take son to councelors and let him tell how he feels. You need proof and with it he want take son. You have to step and take control or YOU will be a victim of ur own chosing.
me to

Winchester, KY

#18 Aug 11, 2010
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>I have tried to leave my abusive husband many times but he comes and takes my son,i call the cops they come and say they cant do nothing because he is the dad so I go back for my son its not always that easy to get away
i left an abusive marriage with a children and no job. you're not doing right by your son and you need to get out. you are allowing yourself to be the victim.
family law wouldn't allow him to take your son. you need to contact the county attorney and the victims advocate .your not the first person threatened with their children; however, you're hurting your son alot more by staying in an abusive relationship.
stop seeing yourself as a victim and step up or risk ending up dead then he get your son anyway. what if he hit your boy?
good luck.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#19 Aug 11, 2010
all of you women need to shut up! im so sick of this, get off the computer and get to cookin dinner. geez, DO I HAVE TO SCREAM!?
why does she stay

Winchester, KY

#20 Aug 11, 2010
My friend has been abused by her boyfriend for the past 2 years. He has slapped her, pulled her hair, burned her with cigarettes, punched her in the stomach, kicked her.
She finally got an EPO against him and he left town thanks to his rich parents who hid him away. But last week she went to see him and now they are together again.
She no longer speaks to me because I flat out told her what an idiot she is. She's pretty, she works 2 jobs to support herself and this lazy bum and she lets him treat her like crap. She just says that he does have a good side and no one understands him.
I understand him. He's a spoiled ass little rich boy and he's a bully. He won't fight a guy - I've seen him back down too many times. But when it comes to women he's big and bad.
I hope my friend gets out before it's too late but I have a feeling she will end up in the hospital or dead.
It's just as well that I don't see her anymore. It broke my heart to see her come to work with bruises on her face, burn marks on her hands and arms and scratch marks on her neck where he choked her.
No one would ever believe who he is because like I say he's a little rich boy who grew up in the richest part of town.
He will hurt her bad someday but there's nothing I can do.
Her brother said that if he sees one more mark on her he will hunt her boyfriend down and beat him like he deserves. I hope he does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min Haji 148,896
Paul mclemore II 2 hr Hillary 1
Twitter trouble maker 2 hr Blah blah blah 18
who would be legal guardian of my 16yr olds baby (Jan '11) 3 hr Joann 57
meth heads (Jun '15) 3 hr Mrs 24
amazon call center 6 hr chris 9
summer was good (Oct '15) 7 hr mike 204
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages