wtf

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

did this bitch really beat her baby ?!?!?!?!?!
Funny

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Brandy Johnson is a ho & Donna Coffey is a lesbian!
Omg

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

That doesn't tell me whether or not she beat her baby. She should be turned in, prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. What happened to her, she was really nice in School. Someone says she's pregnant again too. Poor kids have to go through so much these days :(
Omg

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

And what ever happened with her brother Brandon? He was super cute and really nice.(;
scumbags

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

yes, she beat her baby, and her mom has the kid. shes not suppose to b around the baby at all, but she stays at her moms house! if the right ppl knew that, the kid would be taken away an they would never lay eyes on him again! she hurt that baby bad too, its a shame.
shawty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

scumbags wrote:
yes, she beat her baby, and her mom has the kid. shes not suppose to b around the baby at all, but she stays at her moms house! if the right ppl knew that, the kid would be taken away an they would never lay eyes on him again! she hurt that baby bad too, its a shame.
showz how much u kno, she didnt hurt her kid her baybay daddi did he went 2 jail for it 2! She mi gurl so stfu bout stuff u no nuttin bout ight, I went 2 Skool wit hur 2 so if u kno hur u kno me
Uh-huh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Honestly, I may have no say so in this. But SARA aka RENEE did not beat her children, or child. She's a good friend of mine, that has had a bad past. Her baby daddy is the one who did it. She is able to see her children as much as she want. Her baby, is not even a baby anymore. You oughta get your facts straight before you start running your mouth on Topix, its all drama, and lies. Trust me, I should know. Learn something.
Uh-huh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

I may not have a say so in this, but Renee did not hurt her child. She is able to see them, you must honestly not know anything. She is a good friend of mine, and a good mother. So stop with the childish non-sense, and stop coming on Topix to spread your rumors, and lies.
lego

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

stop making threads about the trash she hasnt changed since school prolly still screwin any1 that looks her way she done got 3 kids with 3 diff guys

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Winchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Winchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Winchester News, Events & Info