man at the van meter rd exit???

man at the van meter rd exit???

Posted in the Winchester Forum

wondering

Olive Hill, KY

#1 Jun 20, 2011
wondering if the man holding a sign sayin that he is homeless, at the off ramp of I-64/Van Meter Rd. is really homeless???
has anyone else seen him?
Boxcar Willie

Winchester, KY

#2 Jun 21, 2011
No he's not really homeless,he's actually doing research to find out how many people will ask if he's really homeless.At the end of his study he's going to publish the results and hopefully shed light on the stupidity problem in the area and give those who feel the overwhelming need to ask such questions the chance to retract their questions and beg forgiveness from those they have offended with their stupidity.
Susan

United States

#3 Jun 21, 2011
I saw that guy park at the waffle house, order steak&eggs then walk up the bypass. Oh!! He was driving a nice Honda Accord! Lol
sad

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Jun 22, 2011
most that are really homeless don't do that,
if anyone knows where the homeless can be found around here, then post to allow others to give them help with clothes, etc...
JuJuBeanWilmo

Richmond, KY

#5 Jul 19, 2012
WOW. I just remembered seeing this guy one night pretty late, when fueling up at the Apple Market gas station right off the exit, whatever its called. Stupid stupid name but anyway, I had forgotten all about seeing the guy holding the sign and looked pretty old too? same one? It may not be, cos even though its been forever I believe his sign actually asked for a ride up toward I 75 North, cant quite recall totally. How odd.
not long ago

Winchester, KY

#6 Jul 19, 2012
I think there are some homeless men that live up under the bridge there at the 94 exits

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr jewboy 165,516
Money ladies 6 hr Buttmunch 4
Shane Southwood 6 hr Poopscoop 22
People with tattoos have low self esteem (Jun '11) 13 hr babe 154
Brandon Woosley 14 hr Code fifty 2
Black girls and white guys......... 16 hr Big Will y 6
Akman madden 17 hr Most Hated 5

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages