triple homicide
winchestergirl
#1 Oct 21, 2010
my prayers go out to the families of the 3 young men. im the daughter of a close neighbor and was horrified when i heard of this. i hope u all find justice and they can finally rest.
Halo

Donalsonville, GA

#2 Oct 22, 2010
There are a lot of people wanting this solved. I think of these boys and their families and what they are going thru every day. I didn't know any of them but this is just a tragedy that should not have happened! To think the one/ones responsible are walking around free and having a life after taking three just sickens me.
Wonder Tits sering

United States

#3 Oct 22, 2010
What exactly happened? I keep hearing about this.
A sister

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Oct 22, 2010
3 young men were shot early one morning and no one know who or why! I am a sister of one of the boys and this does need to be solved and were just waiting to here why it happened ! We love you boys!
Allen

Versailles, KY

#6 May 11, 2011
"We love you boys!"

They was not boys, they was supposed to be young men, but real men does not do drugs or steal from drug suppliers.
They are dead, get over it !
sons of Anarchy

Winchester, KY

#7 Jan 27, 2013
can anyone give me some info on who the victims might be?
totally agree

United States

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Yeah it was clayton edge, robbie reese, and dustin bowling or browning one. Y u know anything that could help?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min ChromiuMan 156,584
News Cat colony controversy in Winchester 2 hr JJJ 52
Israel villa 10 hr Anonymous 1
Sara M. 19 hr highschoolfriend 2
Nice D!ck 20 hr jeebs 28
Jesse Jarman or Jason Mullins Thu hahahaha 1
Tonya Jarmen (Sep '15) Thu hahahaha 25

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages