bodie

Providence, UT

#1 Dec 8, 2012
is any place in winchester doing any hiring,i have worked at a few there,don't care if i have to go through a temp service a couple of us would like to get back to factory work cause to drive 75 miles one way it take more than one to afford it? thank in advance 4 real replies not the usual topix"i have a job 4 u "lol
lmao

Tucker, GA

#2 Dec 8, 2012
bodie wrote:
is any place in winchester doing any hiring,i have worked at a few there,don't care if i have to go through a temp service a couple of us would like to get back to factory work cause to drive 75 miles one way it take more than one to afford it? thank in advance 4 real replies not the usual topix"i have a job 4 u "lol
you should try our temp places . Addecco is good from what I hear . And I think walle is always hiring. It's factory . I'm not sure tho besides that
facebook

Winchester, KY

#3 Dec 8, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>you should try our temp places . Addecco is good from what I hear . And I think walle is always hiring. It's factory . I'm not sure tho besides that
Well if you don't mind driving to Lexington Acs is always hiring.
give it a try

United States

#4 Dec 8, 2012
Good pay and benefits, if u have a clean background. Lockheedmartin.com go to careers and see if u can do any of it.
last

West Liberty, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2012
I talked to a lockheed martin employee yesterday and was told they are not hiring right now. However, I have heard that KDMI? in mount sterling is hiring through a temp agency and the starting pay is about 9.00 an hour. Nestle might be hiring as well.
got it

Tucker, GA

#6 Dec 8, 2012
Integrity hiring for Amazon at $13.50.
Coal mines coming back to life got couple big contracts.
bodie

Louisa, KY

#7 Dec 9, 2012
thanx guys its been 8 or 9 yrs since i've worked up there did Quality for a yr or so then worked my way up at Winchester coatings i've went as far as the foundery in georgetown.this time just want a regular factory job using a machine or by hand or even production....if you guys know the # to addecco or cbs?well u know the temp place across from mcD's could u post them 4 me
ithink
#8 Dec 9, 2012
last wrote:
I talked to a lockheed martin employee yesterday and was told they are not hiring right now. However, I have heard that KDMI? in mount sterling is hiring through a temp agency and the starting pay is about 9.00 an hour. Nestle might be hiring as well.
not trying 2 start n e thing but i think its KDMK my son~in~law worked there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Child Released From Hospital After Falling In G... 3 hr Settle Down Extre... 62
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Mickey402 148,467
The Hood! Whatz Really Going On Over There? (Feb '09) 10 hr dam 13
RIB done fell off again 10 hr dam 11
Closet Crackheads n da Hood 10 hr dam 15
Ashley groves 10 hr dam 9
Anthony hoagland BI 10 hr dam 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages