bodie

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

is any place in winchester doing any hiring,i have worked at a few there,don't care if i have to go through a temp service a couple of us would like to get back to factory work cause to drive 75 miles one way it take more than one to afford it? thank in advance 4 real replies not the usual topix"i have a job 4 u "lol
lmao

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

bodie wrote:
is any place in winchester doing any hiring,i have worked at a few there,don't care if i have to go through a temp service a couple of us would like to get back to factory work cause to drive 75 miles one way it take more than one to afford it? thank in advance 4 real replies not the usual topix"i have a job 4 u "lol
you should try our temp places . Addecco is good from what I hear . And I think walle is always hiring. It's factory . I'm not sure tho besides that
facebook

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>you should try our temp places . Addecco is good from what I hear . And I think walle is always hiring. It's factory . I'm not sure tho besides that
Well if you don't mind driving to Lexington Acs is always hiring.
give it a try

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Good pay and benefits, if u have a clean background. Lockheedmartin.com go to careers and see if u can do any of it.
last

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

I talked to a lockheed martin employee yesterday and was told they are not hiring right now. However, I have heard that KDMI? in mount sterling is hiring through a temp agency and the starting pay is about 9.00 an hour. Nestle might be hiring as well.
got it

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Integrity hiring for Amazon at $13.50.
Coal mines coming back to life got couple big contracts.
bodie

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

thanx guys its been 8 or 9 yrs since i've worked up there did Quality for a yr or so then worked my way up at Winchester coatings i've went as far as the foundery in georgetown.this time just want a regular factory job using a machine or by hand or even production....if you guys know the # to addecco or cbs?well u know the temp place across from mcD's could u post them 4 me
ithink

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

last wrote:
I talked to a lockheed martin employee yesterday and was told they are not hiring right now. However, I have heard that KDMI? in mount sterling is hiring through a temp agency and the starting pay is about 9.00 an hour. Nestle might be hiring as well.
not trying 2 start n e thing but i think its KDMK my son~in~law worked there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Winchester Forum right now

Search the Winchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 33 min conservative crapola 138,685
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 56 min Hum 81,201
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr curious 122,773
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr nope 920
Socks of the Sock (project begin date - 4/1/14 3 hr Jailhouse Comedian 94
passport medicard 4 hr BUNNY 1
Which? 5 hr pusherman_ 31
•••
•••
•••
Winchester Dating

more search filters

less search filters