2 to 3 days, be nice
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“ 2 to 3 days, be nice”

Since: Mar 12

J Team Captain

#1 Oct 2, 2012
If you research this phrase or my name in the w ky forums you will see what we are about. We are the J team. J for Justice. And we are recruiting members all over the world to fight cyber bullies. All you have to do to be a part is register and Claim the J team. Then your duty is to report any offensive threads that contain real names and potentially harmful comments. If you see this phrase (2 to 3 days be nice) on a thread that means it will be gone in 2 to 3 days. Join the Just. Fight Cyber Terrorism.
Angel
#2 Oct 2, 2012
Just-Crusader wrote:
If you research this phrase or my name in the w ky forums you will see what we are about. We are the J team. J for Justice. And we are recruiting members all over the world to fight cyber bullies. All you have to do to be a part is register and Claim the J team. Then your duty is to report any offensive threads that contain real names and potentially harmful comments. If you see this phrase (2 to 3 days be nice) on a thread that means it will be gone in 2 to 3 days. Join the Just. Fight Cyber Terrorism.
I'm not trying to be rude. Ok...But... I really do wish you luck. Every thread on here ALWAYS has a few to pop in and turn it all around. I try to be nice to everyone but... sometimes it hard to overlook. Again I wish you the best of luck

“ 2 to 3 days, be nice”

Since: Mar 12

J Team Captain

#3 Oct 2, 2012
you can be rude all you want . Just dont slander peoples names and drag family and children through the mud. We will report those who do.
Angel
#4 Oct 2, 2012
Just-Crusader wrote:
you can be rude all you want . Just dont slander peoples names and drag family and children through the mud. We will report those who do.
I don't do those kind of things. All u gotta do is go back n read n e of my post. It would be nice to have a thread w/o all the drama.

“ 2 to 3 days, be nice”

Since: Mar 12

J Team Captain

#5 Oct 2, 2012
Well keep up the positive posting
tgifootballseaso n

Lexington, KY

#6 Oct 2, 2012
Just-Crusader wrote:
If you research this phrase or my name in the w ky forums you will see what we are about. We are the J team. J for Justice. And we are recruiting members all over the world to fight cyber bullies. All you have to do to be a part is register and Claim the J team. Then your duty is to report any offensive threads that contain real names and potentially harmful comments. If you see this phrase (2 to 3 days be nice) on a thread that means it will be gone in 2 to 3 days. Join the Just. Fight Cyber Terrorism.
Why does it take 2-3 days to be gone?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 2, 2012
Just-Crusader wrote:
If you research this phrase or my name in the w ky forums you will see what we are about. We are the J team. J for Justice. And we are recruiting members all over the world to fight cyber bullies. All you have to do to be a part is register and Claim the J team. Then your duty is to report any offensive threads that contain real names and potentially harmful comments. If you see this phrase (2 to 3 days be nice) on a thread that means it will be gone in 2 to 3 days. Join the Just. Fight Cyber Terrorism.
Register, as in become a registered user, or register with you guys?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9 Oct 2, 2012
Did a little research on these guys, and I'm hoping this isn't true, as on the surface, it seems like a reasonable cause:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/owensboro-ky/...
yuki nakiko

Stone Mountain, GA

#10 Oct 2, 2012
wat up just man. still crusading I see. report them all jc.
tgifootballseaso n

Louisville, KY

#11 Oct 2, 2012
If they were connected to Topix in any legitimate way, it wouldn't take 2-3 days to delete anything.
I don't care for legions, crusaders, or any other group of extremists. Even if they form with reasonable worthy cause, there are always those whackadoodles who get carried away.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12 Oct 2, 2012
tgifootballseason wrote:
If they were connected to Topix in any legitimate way, it wouldn't take 2-3 days to delete anything.
I don't care for legions, crusaders, or any other group of extremists. Even if they form with reasonable worthy cause, there are always those whackadoodles who get carried away.
LOL - there's that word again!
yuki

Stone Mountain, GA

#13 Oct 2, 2012
Just-Crusader wrote:
Well keep up the positive posting
crusade away jc . You do.remember me don't you ?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#14 Oct 2, 2012
Outta left field wrote:
Did a little research on these guys, and I'm hoping this isn't true, as on the surface, it seems like a reasonable cause:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/owensboro-ky/...
There are several self policed groups out there policing the threads of Topix. I do not know anything about this group but a few others are more trouble than they are worth. For one thing, the trolls they have run off the forums follow them to to whatever forum they are currently on. It often gets confusing and they befriend the troll unknowingly, or attack a victim. I believe they mean well....Topix has assured us that they employ no such group and their people are recognizable by the Topix logo (that cannot be recreated by others) as their screen name.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#15 Oct 2, 2012
tgifootballseason wrote:
If they were connected to Topix in any legitimate way, it wouldn't take 2-3 days to delete anything.
I don't care for legions, crusaders, or any other group of extremists. Even if they form with reasonable worthy cause, there are always those whackadoodles who get carried away.
HeHe you said whackadoodles
tgifootballseaso n

Louisville, KY

#16 Oct 2, 2012
Outta left field wrote:
<quoted text>LOL - there's that word again!
It's just so fitting so often.
yuki nakiko

Stone Mountain, GA

#17 Oct 2, 2012
Outta left field wrote:
<quoted text>Register, as in become a registered user, or register with you guys?
yes join us. drop the commune sect. we initiated how we see fit to do so. i'm sure you can.handle a beat down in order to.be eligible for a letter. you do have your own jacket i presume.
tgifootballseaso n

Louisville, KY

#18 Oct 2, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
HeHe you said whackadoodles
I can't remember who posted that word, but I love it and it's mine now.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#19 Oct 2, 2012
tgifootballseason wrote:
<quoted text>I can't remember who posted that word, but I love it and it's mine now.
It was OLF.
tgifootballseaso n

Louisville, KY

#20 Oct 2, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
It was OLF.
Thanks. And thanks to OLF.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#22 Oct 2, 2012
It's not working!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Chalupa Batgirl 167,844
susan montgomery/ jessica shortridge (Sep '11) 1 hr Babygirl 23
anyone know where Tory Pendleton is these days (Mar '14) 3 hr Death 2
65-Year-Old School Teachers 4 hr Concerned 1
GRC Football 14 hr Hmmm 21
Good way to poop (Feb '14) 14 hr Ulley 2
Bald guy at Kroger 14 hr Coworker 6

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages