alone

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Thinks criminal minds for taking my wife from me.
Deer man

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

You talkin about the show? Or What?
Mee

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

That's one of my favorite shows too!
lmao

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

alone wrote:
Thinks criminal minds for taking my wife from me.
lol , it will be ok . Criminal minds can't do things for her you can remember that lol
alone

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>lol , it will be ok . Criminal minds can't do things for her you can remember that lol
I would do those things if that damn show didn't exists so...
also alone

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

It's bad but I know your pain because my own child took my wife from me. This child knows that her mother will bend over backwards for her so she uses this to suck every drop of energy she can from her. I dare not say nothing though if I wanna keep my nuts. And to beat it all when my wife puts the child to bed. She uses what little energy she has left to U GUESSED IT, watch criminal minds. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! !!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Oh but Shemar Moore! Who can't blame her for watching.
not fair

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

I also know ur pain because I'm the same person, but it goes like this, if I don't get on top, we don't do it. Cause sheeeeeesss tired. Uuuugggghhhh. I been getting up at f***in 5:00 am for a long dam time! Even back before she had a job and I was providing her ass with a life. Just as I do today. I make the real bread round here dammit. I chose to b a man and take care of the woman I knocked up and the child that fell out!!! When I could have just found me a crack pipe like most of my generation. But nnnoooooo my pains don't matter! My tiredness doesn't exist.
I'm just a mindless test that god put In front of her so she has someone to complain to!#sickofit
alone

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Blue Poet wrote:
Oh but Shemar Moore! Who can't blame her for watching.
yea that shit has crossed my mind more than once. Thanks for driving it home though.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Seriously? You are gonna blame a TV show? Wow! Shemar Moore is good looking and the show is good, but really I would think she would rather do something other than watch TV, at home, by herself. Make plans to take her out, show interest in her. What are you doing while she is watching the TV? Watching the game, playing video games, drinking beer?
Think about it, use your head, shoot even sit down at the kitchen table and talked to her while playing a game of cards. Do something with her, something intellectual, something fun, something that is new even.
Good Lord
alone

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Blue Poet wrote:
Seriously? You are gonna blame a TV show? Wow! Shemar Moore is good looking and the show is good, but really I would think she would rather do something other than watch TV, at home, by herself. Make plans to take her out, show interest in her. What are you doing while she is watching the TV? Watching the game, playing video games, drinking beer?
Think about it, use your head, shoot even sit down at the kitchen table and talked to her while playing a game of cards. Do something with her, something intellectual, something fun, something that is new even.
Good Lord
u r right I will try harder thank u
alone

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Blue Poet wrote:
Good Lord
wait a min! R u a female? Did u just Jedi mind trick me?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Ah, yes! The force is strong this morning. lol
the house the house

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

how fockn stupid is this post....
u focker

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

the house the house wrote:
how fockn stupid is this post....
Bout as stupid as u tryin to spell
the house the house

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

u focker wrote:
<quoted text>
Bout as stupid as u tryin to spell
u focker---burn in a fire, motha focka!
Too Tired

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

"Too Tired" generally means she doesn't feel sexy. Yes she probably is tired, but even the most tired woman won't turn down great sex. Make her feel sexy. Take her out, talk to her. Talk dirty to her. Make her blush. Tell her the things you told her, when you knocked her up and your spawn fell out of her.(Lovely way to talk about your child btw).
Too Tired

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

or buy her this book.

http://www.amazon.com/Delta-Venus-Anais-Nin/d...

Ask her to read it, or, read the stories too her.(Reading them too her is even more erotic and fun)

MUCH better than that crappy "50 Shades of Grey".
og poster

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Too Tired wrote:
or buy her this book.

http://www.amazon.com/Delta-Venus-Anais-Nin/d...

Ask her to read it, or, read the stories too her.(Reading them too her is even more erotic and fun)

MUCH better than that crappy "50 Shades of Grey".
Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Winchester Forum right now

Search the Winchester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min ChromiuMan 128,764
Tree Fort 1 hr -badboy- 898
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr sure 146,435
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr LMS 16,119
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr LMS 1,021
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr sallygreen 26,195
Univance (Jul '13) 4 hr in the know 24
•••
•••
•••
Winchester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Winchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••