alone

Winchester, KY

#1 Dec 8, 2012
Thinks criminal minds for taking my wife from me.
Deer man

Winchester, KY

#2 Dec 8, 2012
You talkin about the show? Or What?
Mee

Pikeville, KY

#3 Dec 8, 2012
That's one of my favorite shows too!
lmao

Tucker, GA

#4 Dec 8, 2012
alone wrote:
Thinks criminal minds for taking my wife from me.
lol , it will be ok . Criminal minds can't do things for her you can remember that lol
alone

Winchester, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>lol , it will be ok . Criminal minds can't do things for her you can remember that lol
I would do those things if that damn show didn't exists so...
also alone

Winchester, KY

#6 Dec 8, 2012
It's bad but I know your pain because my own child took my wife from me. This child knows that her mother will bend over backwards for her so she uses this to suck every drop of energy she can from her. I dare not say nothing though if I wanna keep my nuts. And to beat it all when my wife puts the child to bed. She uses what little energy she has left to U GUESSED IT, watch criminal minds. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! !!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 8, 2012
Oh but Shemar Moore! Who can't blame her for watching.
not fair

Winchester, KY

#8 Dec 8, 2012
I also know ur pain because I'm the same person, but it goes like this, if I don't get on top, we don't do it. Cause sheeeeeesss tired. Uuuugggghhhh. I been getting up at f***in 5:00 am for a long dam time! Even back before she had a job and I was providing her ass with a life. Just as I do today. I make the real bread round here dammit. I chose to b a man and take care of the woman I knocked up and the child that fell out!!! When I could have just found me a crack pipe like most of my generation. But nnnoooooo my pains don't matter! My tiredness doesn't exist.
I'm just a mindless test that god put In front of her so she has someone to complain to!#sickofit
alone

Winchester, KY

#9 Dec 8, 2012
Blue Poet wrote:
Oh but Shemar Moore! Who can't blame her for watching.
yea that shit has crossed my mind more than once. Thanks for driving it home though.

Location hidden

#10 Dec 8, 2012
Seriously? You are gonna blame a TV show? Wow! Shemar Moore is good looking and the show is good, but really I would think she would rather do something other than watch TV, at home, by herself. Make plans to take her out, show interest in her. What are you doing while she is watching the TV? Watching the game, playing video games, drinking beer?
Think about it, use your head, shoot even sit down at the kitchen table and talked to her while playing a game of cards. Do something with her, something intellectual, something fun, something that is new even.
Good Lord
alone

Winchester, KY

#11 Dec 8, 2012
Blue Poet wrote:
Seriously? You are gonna blame a TV show? Wow! Shemar Moore is good looking and the show is good, but really I would think she would rather do something other than watch TV, at home, by herself. Make plans to take her out, show interest in her. What are you doing while she is watching the TV? Watching the game, playing video games, drinking beer?
Think about it, use your head, shoot even sit down at the kitchen table and talked to her while playing a game of cards. Do something with her, something intellectual, something fun, something that is new even.
Good Lord
u r right I will try harder thank u
alone

Winchester, KY

#12 Dec 8, 2012
Blue Poet wrote:
Good Lord
wait a min! R u a female? Did u just Jedi mind trick me?

Location hidden

#13 Dec 8, 2012
Ah, yes! The force is strong this morning. lol
the house the house

Lexington, KY

#14 Dec 12, 2012
how fockn stupid is this post....
u focker

Winchester, KY

#15 Dec 13, 2012
the house the house wrote:
how fockn stupid is this post....
Bout as stupid as u tryin to spell
the house the house

Lexington, KY

#16 Dec 13, 2012
u focker wrote:
<quoted text>
Bout as stupid as u tryin to spell
u focker---burn in a fire, motha focka!
Too Tired

Lexington, KY

#17 Dec 14, 2012
"Too Tired" generally means she doesn't feel sexy. Yes she probably is tired, but even the most tired woman won't turn down great sex. Make her feel sexy. Take her out, talk to her. Talk dirty to her. Make her blush. Tell her the things you told her, when you knocked her up and your spawn fell out of her.(Lovely way to talk about your child btw).
Too Tired

Lexington, KY

#18 Dec 14, 2012
or buy her this book.

http://www.amazon.com/Delta-Venus-Anais-Nin/d...

Ask her to read it, or, read the stories too her.(Reading them too her is even more erotic and fun)

MUCH better than that crappy "50 Shades of Grey".
og poster

Winchester, KY

#19 Dec 18, 2012
Too Tired wrote:
or buy her this book.

http://www.amazon.com/Delta-Venus-Anais-Nin/d...

Ask her to read it, or, read the stories too her.(Reading them too her is even more erotic and fun)

MUCH better than that crappy "50 Shades of Grey".
Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cat colony controversy in Winchester 1 hr Ranger 4
Tree Fort (Jun '14) 2 hr HoneyBear1 1,723
Save-A-Lot Warehouse (Apr '09) 3 hr Current Employee 49
Why do women always accuse their men of cheating? (Mar '09) 4 hr Rusty66 76
notorious gang known as highwaymen from Detroit 5 hr Rusty66 6
cheating spouses and exs 5 hr Rusty66 10
iron horseman (Sep '08) 6 hr Rusty66 667

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance