STDs and who has them
Mike

United States

#21 May 3, 2011
Trash your friend some more. Taylor would be on here if she was childish like you.If you were a true friend you wouldn't drag her in the mud. All the post about her but 1 was because you. Your not her sister.

Since: May 11

Toledo, OH

#22 May 3, 2011
youu dont know me ! & im her sister . we got the same blood runnin through our veins , we got the same dad . so that shit just got cashedd !

Toledo, OH

#23 May 3, 2011
i think its hilarious that you people are seriously tryying to tell me that my sister isnt my sister .

Toledo, OH

#24 May 3, 2011
andd yeahh it looks like youu know her real well on a count of you cant even spell her name !
Mike

United States

#25 May 3, 2011
Tayler is my blood. If you where part of the family you know her uncle. Stop talking about her your not helping.

Winchester, KY

#26 May 3, 2011
You know what I think, I think this talking about people is bogus BS!, it isnt right!
Allen

Van Nuys, CA

#27 May 3, 2011
I do!!!
Marisha Shadawn

Winchester, KY

#28 May 3, 2011
Lmao ! Haley i think i see some ppl haten on Tayler . Hahaha , tell em to keep it komin'. they entertainment . i Love how ppl sit behind a computer & have to tlk shit to make their life's seem so much better than what they rlly are in Reality ! smh .
If this hepls at all

Winchester, KY

#29 May 4, 2011
Marisha Shadawn wrote:
Lmao ! Haley i think i see some ppl haten on Tayler . Hahaha , tell em to keep it komin'. they entertainment . i Love how ppl sit behind a computer & have to tlk shit to make their life's seem so much better than what they rlly are in Reality ! smh .
You are moe like Melissa Stidham .
Yep Yep

Lexington, KY

#30 May 4, 2011
Sherry Rawlins, she been with everyone and anyone that will do her.
Amy R

Pine Ridge, KY

#31 May 4, 2011
*Nikki Stidham* for sure. Allison Becraft jody reese brody *aka hammer head*
class of what year

Winchester, KY

#32 May 4, 2011
Amy R wrote:
*Nikki Stidham* for sure. Allison Becraft jody reese brody *aka hammer head*
Amy R. is a lesbian and she is not that good on the head shot butt she loves it up her ---.
Gross

Winchester, KY

#33 May 6, 2011
class of what year wrote:
<quoted text> Amy R. is a lesbian and she is not that good on the head shot butt she loves it up her ---.
Your nasty....
Reality check

Winchester, KY

#34 May 10, 2011
Ok, first... unless you are black... straighten the f*ck up and quit dropping words from your sentences. It makes you look like f*cking idiots. Black people do it to set themselves apart from whites and to express thier own individual identities. When white people do it they look like f*cking retarded neglected children that just want to fit in so they act like the "cool kids". And for god f*cking sake.. PULL UP YOUR GOD DAMNED PANTS!!! No one wants to see your nasty f*cking skid marks you lazy pieces of shit. And if you have so much f*cking money that you can drop 3 grand on a set of rims then take $10 of that and go buy a f*cking belt!! And last but not least... unless you are f*cking banging someone... it's none of your god damned business if they have a f*cking STD. If you are that concerned about it just make them get tested before you stick your d*ck in it or spread your legs. I guess what I am trying to say is straighten the f*ck up... stop being f*cking idiots... be yourself instead of trying to act like everyone else... and last but not least... MIND YOUR OWN GOD DAMNED BUSINESS!!
haha

Denver, CO

#35 May 11, 2011
Reality check wrote:
Ok, first... unless you are black... straighten the f*ck up and quit dropping words from your sentences. It makes you look like f*cking idiots. Black people do it to set themselves apart from whites and to express thier own individual identities. When white people do it they look like f*cking retarded neglected children that just want to fit in so they act like the "cool kids". And for god f*cking sake.. PULL UP YOUR GOD DAMNED PANTS!!! No one wants to see your nasty f*cking skid marks you lazy pieces of shit. And if you have so much f*cking money that you can drop 3 grand on a set of rims then take $10 of that and go buy a f*cking belt!! And last but not least... unless you are f*cking banging someone... it's none of your god damned business if they have a f*cking STD. If you are that concerned about it just make them get tested before you stick your d*ck in it or spread your legs. I guess what I am trying to say is straighten the f*ck up... stop being f*cking idiots... be yourself instead of trying to act like everyone else... and last but not least... MIND YOUR OWN GOD DAMNED BUSINESS!!
Lmmfao!!! I completely agree, I must say dear, I love you!!!
ACAB

United States

#36 May 11, 2011
This is the trashiest thread ever!
asdfghjkl

Winchester, KY

#37 May 11, 2011
I had gonasifaherpalitis one time.
justmike

United States

#38 May 12, 2011
janelle gambrel should be on the list too
rAppin Candian

Georgetown, KY

#40 May 14, 2011
lissen hurr mutha flipa i got aww dem mutha flippin STDS i pi ss blood and i got herpeees im glad i have it though i like cheap h o's its a nasty habbit
i collect a crazy check and if this was a movie id be
b rad or bunny rabbit
my hat backwards i eat chicken like everybody else
canes is guud and i like kfc i cant wait till the triple k come see me
dr phil couldnt understand this i drink 40'z so much its beer when i p i s s
i passed out in mexico and woke up in nevada
now im sittin in kentucky how in tha flip did that happen?
i like a sks now thats a chinese gun aks 2 i like a buncha guns and they aint takin my freedom i buy guns so much then i eat em
i spit bullets on valentines day
oh yea my d i c k is b l a c k
i got red hair and one eye is patched
and ill shoot any kids that come into my cabbage patch my poppys gon bloom and i cant wait!
haha

United States

#41 May 14, 2011
rAppin Candian wrote:
lissen hurr mutha flipa i got aww dem mutha flippin STDS i pi ss blood and i got herpeees im glad i have it though i like cheap h o's its a nasty habbit
i collect a crazy check and if this was a movie id be
b rad or bunny rabbit
my hat backwards i eat chicken like everybody else
canes is guud and i like kfc i cant wait till the triple k come see me
dr phil couldnt understand this i drink 40'z so much its beer when i p i s s
i passed out in mexico and woke up in nevada
now im sittin in kentucky how in tha flip did that happen?
i like a sks now thats a chinese gun aks 2 i like a buncha guns and they aint takin my freedom i buy guns so much then i eat em
i spit bullets on valentines day
oh yea my d i c k is b l a c k
i got red hair and one eye is patched
and ill shoot any kids that come into my cabbage patch my poppys gon bloom and i cant wait!
Allen G.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min CCzar 166,375
want to be emt 4 hr wonderinginwinche... 6
kelly lane hopkins (Oct '16) 5 hr Dude 8
Gerald Day 6 hr Searching for him 1
harvey chenault (Jan '09) 7 hr pepper 16
Old hospital property still dirt field 9 hr Dibs 11
Anybody know Lee Bowling? 11 hr hopeful 4

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages