First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 6, 2012
Let's talk!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 6, 2012
jus sayin wrote:
<quoted text>k in case u forgot I would still do ya any day of the week???
you are always there for me! It's comforting knowing you're out there waiting and willing.
WJR

United States

#4 Oct 6, 2012
talk away

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 6, 2012
WJR wrote:
talk away
So what motivates a state agency to investigate a past crime?
WJR

Hurst, TX

#6 Oct 6, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
So what motivates a state agency to investigate a past crime?


Knowing the perpetrator is still at large and no dead is one form of motivation.

The possibility that the perpetrator is within reach is another motivation.

If you really want to see motivation at work then contact a rookie on the job that wants to advance quickly and that is bound and determined to solve a older crime.

If you can supply names that were not supplied in the beginning then that may motivate the experienced officers after many years of no luck. I would say that authoritative figures preparing for retirement would really like to exit with crime of days ago solved due to that person.

If you have a mind to produce enticement upon anothet person then you have the ability to make a person motivated.

Are there any officers still alive that actually eas involved in the crime you are concerned about? If so then contact that person. Chances are sleep is not on the good list due to yesterdays unsolved crime.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 6, 2012
WJR wrote:
<quoted text>Knowing the perpetrator is still at large and no dead is one form of motivation.

The possibility that the perpetrator is within reach is another motivation.

If you really want to see motivation at work then contact a rookie on the job that wants to advance quickly and that is bound and determined to solve a older crime.

If you can supply names that were not supplied in the beginning then that may motivate the experienced officers after many years of no luck. I would say that authoritative figures preparing for retirement would really like to exit with crime of days ago solved due to that person.

If you have a mind to produce enticement upon anothet person then you have the ability to make a person motivated.

Are there any officers still alive that actually eas involved in the crime you are concerned about? If so then contact that person. Chances are sleep is not on the good list due to yesterdays unsolved crime.
what if the victim was from an influential family? Should I play that card. Or could it backfire on me?
WJR

Hurst, TX

#8 Oct 6, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
what if the victim was from an influential family? Should I play that card. Or could it backfire on me?
Why should being influential have anything to do with what is the right thing to do?

A rich.man can.die as well.as a poor man can.

A rich man can go.to.prison ss well as a poor.man can.

Situations have backfired on me my entire life. Just say f&$k it and do the best you can. I will not lie to you. You will make enemies whether you are correct or not.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9 Oct 6, 2012
WJR wrote:
<quoted text>Why should being influential have anything to do with what is the right thing to do?

A rich.man can.die as well.as a poor man can.

A rich man can go.to.prison ss well as a poor.man can.

Situations have backfired on me my entire life. Just say f&$k it and do the best you can. I will not lie to you. You will make enemies whether you are correct or not.
there were two victims. The other one (not my brother) was from a very influential family from Lexington. He was left in a wheel chair for life. He was most likely the target at my brother was unfortunate enough to be a friend out with him that night. What I was asking was do I work it from that perspective or just focus on my brother.?
I just want to present it the best way that motivates someone to do something. The other family does not want justice or answers they have always wanted to pretend nothing happened

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#10 Oct 6, 2012
Consider a cover up and associates of family member (now passed) involved.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11 Oct 6, 2012
You said
A rich man can go.to.prison ss well as a poor.man can.
But we all know money can buy silence
john wayne

Winchester, KY

#12 Oct 6, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
there were two victims. The other one (not my brother) was from a very influential family from Lexington. He was left in a wheel chair for life. He was most likely the target at my brother was unfortunate enough to be a friend out with him that night. What I was asking was do I work it from that perspective or just focus on my brother.?
I just want to present it the best way that motivates someone to do something. The other family does not want justice or answers they have always wanted to pretend nothing happened
your way to smart of a laide to ask advice from topix get a lawyer not in lexington not damb sure not in winchester go to louisville .make a few calls, louisville is full of starving attornys,then the buddy plan dosent work.it goes back as sad as it seems you get what you pay for
WJR

Hurst, TX

#13 Oct 6, 2012
The other family can remain in denial if that is what they wish to do. You on the other hand can pursue the issue. Their son is alive and rolling daily. Your brother is not. Something terribly wrong happened and money does help hide things for awhile until you locate a bastard that does not give a damn to question the rolling survivor. Money only matters to those that have it and to those that discover things were covered up due to money. The man in the wheelchair was the intended target. Your brother was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I would pursue it with a passion that no one could restrain if I were you.
WJR

Hurst, TX

#14 Oct 6, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
You said
A rich man can go.to.prison ss well as a poor.man can.
But we all know money can buy silence
Remember this. Money can buy silence but noise is free of charge. MAKE NOISE AND LOTS OF IT.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#15 Oct 6, 2012
john wayne wrote:
<quoted text>your way to smart of a laide to ask advice from topix get a lawyer not in lexington not damb sure not in winchester go to louisville .make a few calls, louisville is full of starving attornys,then the buddy plan dosent work.it goes back as sad as it seems you get what you pay for
is that really you John Wayne?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#16 Oct 6, 2012
WJR wrote:
<quoted text>Remember this. Money can buy silence but noise is free of charge. MAKE NOISE AND LOTS OF IT.
thanks WJR.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#17 Oct 6, 2012
WJR wrote:
<quoted text>Remember this. Money can buy silence but noise is free of charge. MAKE NOISE AND LOTS OF IT.
if you knew the family I'm talking about you would realize why making noise could have serious consequences!
john wayne

Winchester, KY

#18 Oct 6, 2012
yes ma am i like deer code lol
WJR

Hurst, TX

#19 Oct 6, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks WJR.


Though it is a shame that someone put the other man in a wheelchair for life that same man may become a rolling target of information needed by you.
Thirty three years is a extremely long period of silence. Especially if the man in the wheelchair was the reason for one death. His mentality has got to be eating away at his emotions after all.this time. If not then it will be when he and his family see and hear of what peooke have to say three decades later about it all.
Whomever killed your brother and put that man in that wheelchair had a rwason to do such a thing. The man in the wheelchair knows what that reason was and still is. If the family really had money then theu did not plan very well for this date in time.
Do not allow that man to roll away with the answers you seek and deserve to know.
WJR

Hurst, TX

#20 Oct 6, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
if you knew the family I'm talking about you would realize why making noise could have serious consequences!
I will be back tomorrow. I just took my medicine and I refuse to be here at these times. Tomorrow is another day so have a nice day. It does not matter who the family is. What matter is someone killed your brother. That is the only thing that truly matters.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#21 Oct 6, 2012
john wayne wrote:
yes ma am i like deer code lol
hi there! Hope you're doing well. I need a contractor on a rehab job. You busy with any projects?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandi Lockhart & Travis Kemplin (Apr '12) 16 min very true 14
amazon call center 2 hr searching 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Dave 135,046
Looking for someone to have sex with my husband (May '11) 5 hr Maria 175
new pool room come n soon 9 hr big b 14
Found two dogs 10 hr Found dogs 1
Let a Walmart Fart 11 hr Newmoney 4
Winchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Winchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]